Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this how i find out Kerry Ann is a mad power lesbian? Was this common knowledge? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olly moaning that her wee boy wanted more money aff her he said naw you said if a let you go to the pub and you would give me it 😂 from the mouth of babes
---

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Olly moaning that her wee boy wanted more money aff her he said naw you said if a let you go to the pub and you would give me it 😂 from the mouth of babes
---
Stuck in a belter 😂

• Haha
It’s like tit you do at parties when you’re 15. Shaving eyebrows. Then climbing up a tree all shouting and swearing in what seems like a nice residential area. It’s so bleeping tragic man. Imagine someone shaved the big man’s eyebrows aff. That wouldn’t be funny at all, she’d be fuming.

It’s like tit you do at parties when you’re 15. Shaving eyebrows. Then climbing up a tree all shouting and swearing in what seems like a nice residential area. It’s so bleeping tragic man. Imagine someone shaved the big man’s eyebrows aff. That wouldn’t be funny at all, she’d be fuming.
She is obsessed about getting those eyebrows shaved!! And why is her voice the same voice she uses during the cherine impersinations 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
Is that what he said! I thought he'd stuck her in for a wee bit of bribery but I'd walked out the room as he said that! Imagine bribing your wean so you can go a night out and leave him in a random house with people he's never met before! Scummy!!

I seen her one night live quite late at night. She was babysitting one of her grandweans a baby. She made them something to eat and was feeding them. Although before she fed them with the spoon she put the spoon in her own mouth and like sucked the food. So the poor baby’s food was all her saliva. I had to turn it off, it was absolutely rank. It’s its too warm, let it cool down. She’s dragged those weans up. Interesting how one of his sisters couldn’t babysit him.

If I’ve told her once ave told her a million times, the only crackpot I ever watched on the TikTok was her!! She refuses to believe it, and am no chancing the wrath of a four wicker Alan, al answer the emergencies 🤣🤣🤣 x
I’ve telt her im no starting watchin any more bams I think this alert was sent to every kit katter on tiktok
---
How is this how i find out Kerry Ann is a mad power lesbian? Was this common knowledge? 😭
You seen that haircut?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying to hard to look like they are enjoying themselves , sad fucks. I wonder what big Kerry Ann’s uptae while they are oot , riffling through the big mans suitcase having a good sniff of her skants most likely. I canny wait til she finds out she’s on the tattle again & threatens us with the UDA & Edinburgh branch of the mafia 🥳 don’t make us have to get in touch with big time capsule Raymond for hauners Kerry Ann

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the kebab shop. The big man fucked off pronto once her battery ran out.

Reactions: 2
Now big Goonie Face Sean is claiming he has been bullied off the big man & co. That wlill be another "pal" ditched n getting told to come to the door 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now big Goonie Face Sean is claiming he has been bullied off the big man & co. That wlill be another "pal" ditched n getting told to come to the door 😆😂
“Friends” not now lol - on a serious note no kids should be in that house !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.