Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see John Paul has a hat on to cover up his pineapple hairline 🍍
Big man looks raging in this pub. Live music. She can’t get up and dance like a slapper. Sean’s loving it.
His comments are telling him she’s clout chasing off him. Which she is

Reactions: 7
The comments on his live about her are brilliant. They’ve all got the measure of her. Face tripping her.

Reactions: 6
I have not been keeping up with this roaster because well, there is too many roasters to keep up with but how the duck is she out with daft Sean from MarcusEmz fame 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naaa. I’m deed. Honestly this big bleep thinks she’s CLA. She’s out her nut on gear like the rest of the boozer. We’ve phoned up 🤣🤣🤣some imagination the big man has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now she wants to fight with Emz and CLA. As if CLA would entertain her 🤣🤣🤣 This has all been for clout. She knows her content has been tit. Likes and views down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a silly witch. I did not phone the establishment, Olly; I threw a brick through the window with a note attached. You didn't hear it because you were too busy pishing standing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
all the women are telling her she is beautiful 😂 thats enough of her pish for me tonight 😂

• Haha
all the women are telling her she is beautiful 😂 thats enough of her pish for me tonight 😂
You should see what they are saying in Sean and Emz lives 🤣🤣🤣 the truth. None of your wee scheme hairies trying to suck up her hairy hole there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.