Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleeping boot shouted at Sean for HER SON being on his camera but the boys been standing beside olly on hers while she cooks and that's absolutely fine. Give olly the same abuse kerryann ya bam

Reactions: 10
She keeps pushing poor James away, he is craving her attention and she was more worried about his sweat getting on her white jacket he seems a massive inconvenience to her so aye and so forth
She’s absolutely vile. Are those pictures of her in the white jacket from last night? I can’t handle the cringe.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that lala all about I was cringing 😬 for her greeting for pals 😳😳😳
---
Bug
She keeps pushing poor James away, he is craving her attention and she was more worried about his sweat getting on her white jacket he seems a massive inconvenience to her so aye and so forth
She canny stand any of them it’s the weirdest set up I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 5
Sean gets shouted at for having the wean on camera but Olly herself had him on camera filming him dancing in his vest & pants for the pervs online and Kerry Ann the creep in the hoose to see , nae bother . Sean’s only there to get get big man views she’s a using bastard

Reactions: 8
His whole chat was telling him they were all bullying him etc, that lawful rebellion was raging and saying in his chat he would drop him at the bus stop. They’re all treating him just the same as Marcusemz done.

Reactions: 8
The state of the scars all around her hair line when the filter slips , she’s obviously had a facelift. If this is the state of her after a facelift imagine her coupon before ffs
IMG_8466.jpeg

IMG_8467.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Sean gets shouted at for having the wean on camera but Olly herself had him on camera filming him dancing in his vest & pants for the pervs online and Kerry Ann the creep in the hoose to see , nae bother . Sean’s only there to get get big man views she’s a using bastard
Kerryann shouted at Sean about her own boy I never worded that properly I was fuckin raging that Olly was allowed to have him on hers. The way kerryann spoke to Sean was vile. Sean's a bleep aswell not sticking up for him but she canny let her boy jump about infront of the cameras all weekend and decide today Sean's getting a roasting for it when it was ollys live he was on

Reactions: 7
Thing is with Sean he will be barely swallowing the narcissistic rage he has a pure hatred of women and once he’s got a drink in him later it could blow up. They’ve had three goes at his face tried a razor then wax strips then even when he was clearly unhappy tricked him wi the Nair cream. Could’ve blinded the guy and he works as a driver
---
They’re monitoring his live as well so he won’t know what he can do or say

Reactions: 3
He has 1.8k in his live telling him to leave. I feel so sorry for him. She’s making herself look like an even bigger mug.
---
Thing is with Sean he will be barely swallowing the narcissistic rage he has a pure hatred of women and once he’s got a drink in him later it could blow up. They’ve had three goes at his face tried a razor then wax strips then even when he was clearly unhappy tricked him wi the Nair cream. Could’ve blinded the guy and he works as a driver
---
They’re monitoring his live as well so he won’t know what he can do or say
It’s the fact they are monitoring his live. Absolute bullying it’s so so so bad they think they can behave like that. I’m glad it’s showing Olly up for exactly what she is though.

Reactions: 6
One of them better get ollys hair shaved aff tonight see how funny she finds the banter then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.