Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be him that’s passing on the Herpes. State of Stutchy and now the Big Man.
At least it’ll be easy for us nosy bastards to know who she’s had in the lavy in the big olly hoose when they appear on camera covered in the herpes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys I was night shift last night n she still had her live on at quarter to 5 this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this Big Brother House. Sean from Liverpool, that slap the donkey and two women I don’t know. Plus the Big Man has took her wean with her. You know that wean that is so badly autistic. Surely he would be needing routine etc, but no he appears absolutely fine.
Exactly! Why the feck would you take an autistic child into a strange house full of strange me(absolute wallopers) at that!! My jaw hit the floor! They are all swearing, shaving eyebrows off! What the duck she are these numpties

Reactions: 4
Ave been ordered to demand reasons why none of you nosey hoors have noticed that’s Kerry Ann Taggart in the big man’s live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ x

no live, the big brother thing 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ave been ordered to demand reasons why none of you nosey hoors have noticed that’s Kerry Ann Taggart in the big man’s live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ x

no live, the big brother thing 🤣🤣
The one with short hair? I thought she was familiar but wasn't sure where from!

Reactions: 4
Howling at the TATTLE EMERGENCY😂 I only saw her when she arrived so didn't get a proper look at her just saw her in the distance after that with her backwards hat 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have we aww had the emergency notification 😭😂
I canny believe that’s mad Kerry Ann Taggart 😭 it was the lesbian woman with the short hair who was saying about the footballers with their shirts off, I never even noticed it was that mad bastard. No wonder she thinks it’s acceptable , she’s a beast herself . The big man might not care that she’s got a perv in the house, but I bet she’ll no be pleased when she finds out she’s got a KitKat right in about them
IMG_8459.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
We were aw blinded by the big mans teeth we couldnt see right 😂😂😂
---
Have we aww had the emergency notification 😭😂
I canny believe that’s mad Kerry Ann Taggart 😭 it was the lesbian woman with the short hair who was saying about the footballers with their shirts off, I never even noticed it was that mad bastard. No wonder she thinks it’s acceptable , she’s a beast herself . The big man might not care that she’s got a perv in the house, but I bet she’ll no be pleased when she finds out she’s got a KitKat right in about them
View attachment 2860196
Pretty sure she was babysitting for the big man throughout the night not the type of character i would trust with my kids thats for sure

I canny get a good look at her she’s too far away I’m sure Fraz or one of the other English ones just called her Kerry. It seems like it’s her 😭
IMG_8461.jpeg

Reactions: 3
so is that who she’s leaving her weans with so she can go on a night out tonight? Was Rose West no available?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye it’s a tattle emergency 🤣
If I’ve told her once ave told her a million times, the only crackpot I ever watched on the TikTok was her!! She refuses to believe it, and am no chancing the wrath of a four wicker Alan, al answer the emergencies 🤣🤣🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.