Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell her the kitkats know where her Maw lives and she'll be hyperventilating

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s fine because ‘ guys take their tops off at the end of football matches and no one phones the social on them’😡

No doubt she will be on doing her usual war cry the morra to get out of her crappy behaviour giving it ‘ Ahmmm going to the police maaa wean that’s no well with the autism is being threatened’🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She was more worried about shaving Sean’s eyebrows off the bleeping scum bag of a ma

It’s fine because ‘ guys take their tops off at the end of football matches and no one phones the social on them’😡

No doubt she will be on doing her usual war cry the morra to get out of her crappy behaviour giving it ‘ Ahmmm going to the police maaa wean that’s no well with the autism is being threatened’🥴
She's an idiot. Guys take their tops off at football. Aye but they're no weans on a live with pedalos sitting watching.

Reactions: 7
She was more worried about shaving Sean’s eyebrows off the bleeping scum bag of a ma
Seen her put more care into putting sean to bed than her own son! The silly cnuts think we have a problem with the fact the wee boy doesnt like clothes on!! The problems that you are allowing hundreds of strangers online and however many strangers in that hoos to see him like that! And guys can do what they want at football games ye know as they are CONSENTING bleeping ADULTS bunch of muppets

Reactions: 10
That’s the wean up again running about in his vest & pants sitting on these random strangers knees, strangers absolutely out their faces on drink, edibles & gear.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s the wean up again running about in his vest & pants sitting on these random strangers knees, strangers absolutely out their faces on drink, edibles & gear.
The way she talks to that wee boy is actually so bad i have never watched her with him apart from that time she was driving while going mental on live is she always like that?

Reactions: 5
That gives me the absolute fear her wean running about in his underwear in front of all those strangers 😳 would I fk let my weans do that. Fkn makes me rage there's no safeguarding of kids on that crappy app!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That gives me the absolute fear her wean running about in his underwear in front of all those strangers 😳 would I fk let my weans do that. Fkn makes me rage there's no safeguarding of kids on that crappy app!!
Its vile and shes too busy wondering how shes gonna get seans eyebrows aff than keeping an eye on him

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The way she talks to that wee boy is actually so bad i have never watched her with him apart from that time she was driving while going mental on live is she always like that?
Aye, she doesn’t give a tit about him.
She told him to get off the camera 10 mins ago, this was after he was running about in his underwear while she was filming him dancing up close to the camera. He’s an inconvenience to her, unless she’s using him to tell lies about folk threatening him

Aye, she doesn’t give a tit about him.
She told him to get off the camera 10 mins ago, this was after he was running about in his underwear while she was filming him dancing up close to the camera. He’s an inconvenience to her, unless she’s using him to tell lies about folk threatening him
She looks as though he irritates her! Exactly like you say he is an inconvienience

Reactions: 5
My wee boy is autistic and her wee one looks about the same age, and he'd be really frightened in that house with all those strangers 😪
My wee boy would be the same he hates being round people he doesn't know and loud places. He has ear defenders for such cases. Also ollys wee boy wants a cuddle give the boy a cuddle ffs. I never turn down a cuddle from my boy. He doesn't like a lot of touch so when he gives a cuddle I treasure it all the more

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They're going out tonight. Thought it was big brother naw geordie shore😂 the other 2 mums are staying in with the kids but naw big olly she's naw missing a night oot

Reactions: 7
The whole football shirt argument is pure deflection. We weren't sitting here judging what the wee boy wears to his bed, we were horrified by him running about half naked in a strange house full of strange men being broadcast Live to god knows who. It's insane that strangers on the internet are more concerned about her child's welfare than she is.

Considering she's fell out with every fucker she's ever met fae the app, you'd think she'd be a bit more discerning about who she's letting around her child. Where is the boy's father in all this? Somebody needs to step in. She's destroying that child.

Seen her put more care into putting sean to bed than her own son! The silly cnuts think we have a problem with the fact the wee boy doesnt like clothes on!! The problems that you are allowing hundreds of strangers online and however many strangers in that hoos to see him like that! And guys can do what they want at football games ye know as they are CONSENTING bleeping ADULTS bunch of muppets
I go to plenty football games and can genuinely count on 1 hand how many guys I've seen take their tops off 🤣 it's rare, we're in the weather of Scotland ffs and like u say they are consenting adults and not live streamed or recorded 🙈 what a bleeping ridiculous comparison to make 🤣

The cuttinaboots are trying to recruit them all for their box battle the night 🥴
IMG_8457.jpeg

---
Her lips seem to be developing sores on them that are awffy like Stutchys😭😂 get the gifts in guys the big man’s needing a tube of Zovirax
IMG_8458.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
She just looks dry as duck. Surprised Scott didn't start a fire pumping that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.