Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just taken screenshots of her wee lad jumping about half naked (a vest and undies) completely unintentionally as I was trying to get the state of her. I feel bleeping sick! This is a house of inebriated strangers and she lets her son run about like this ON LIVE! Where do I send this to? I’m so upset

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just taken screenshots of her wee lad jumping about half naked (a vest and undies) completely unintentionally as I was trying to get the state of her. I feel bleeping sick! This is a house of inebriated strangers and she lets her son run about like this ON LIVE! Where do I send this to? I’m so upset
Social services. That app is full the the brim of beasts and predators who could be watching that. And she knows fk all about the folk in that house wtf is she doing letting him be around them half naked never mind be on the internet like that . If I knew her contact details I’d contact them myself she’s putting that wee boy at serious risk of harm

Reactions: 8
This might be one of the most fucked up things i've ever seen on this app.

Reactions: 10
This might be one of the most fucked up things i've ever seen on this app.
I honestly feel sick Beebee. The fact she’s got that wean in a strange city in a house full of strangers n they are all out their nut. Anything could happen to that wee boy. I hope someone’s phoned the police to go to that door.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her wee boy went to cuddle her earlier before she was getting lifted onto the door and she pushed him and shouted get aff the camera, her face was like fizz she was raging. No how about not going on live while your child is with you.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her wee boy went to cuddle her earlier before she was getting lifted onto the door and she pushed him and shouted get aff the camera, her face was like fizz she was raging. No how about not going on live while your child is with you.
Thats such a bloody shame!! I dont know whos worse her having her wee boy in the situation he is or those in comments calling anyone concerned for the THREE wee boys there snowflakes

Reactions: 6
It’s not the first time he’s asked for a cuddle and she’s pushed him away I seen her do it in her bed no long ago. It’s an absolute sin for that wee boy. I really hope whoever it was has contacted social services and it’s not just been a troll account talking shite as that wee boy needs help.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Has she rented that house? Might be hard for them to find her if people have called about the situation.

Reactions: 4
Where's Inspector Blanco when you need her to go through all the Air B&Bs in Newcastle to find the big man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not the first time he’s asked for a cuddle and she’s pushed him away I seen her do it in her bed no long ago. It’s an absolute sin for that wee boy. I really hope whoever it was has contacted social services and it’s not just been a troll account talking shite as that wee boy needs help.
That makes me want to cry 😔😔😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My wee boy is autistic and her wee one looks about the same age, and he'd be really frightened in that house with all those strangers 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A few folk in her comments were telling ‘ the kitkats’ were taking photos of the wean. Was she bothered, naw. the folk reading slevering shite to her should tell her the whole story, the screenshots were taken accidentally when trying to get a photo of Olly, now if someone here can get a photo with no bad intentions then so could a bloody predator . This woman infuriates me

Reactions: 5
Imagine doing a live stream steaming and partying and being upset someone has accidentally took pics of your wee lad bouncing across the sofas behind you…but wait she wasn’t even upset. Bet she is tomorrow when the fear sets in! Always the kitkats fault…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.