Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big man on doing that begging that she said she doesn’t do. Also said she’s no interested in anyone else on the app. LIAH. So awkward between her and big Dawn. 🤣🤣🤣
Is professor still anon? Saw him on earlier doing a silent battle but noticed anytime I've seen him live it's been for gifts!

Reactions: 4
Is professor still anon? Saw him on earlier doing a silent battle but noticed anytime I've seen him live it's been for gifts!
They sit with their camera off & don’t speak , constantly begging in the box battles. Rid neck
---
Have we found out if Susan is with child yet 🤰🏻
Who’s the Da, one of the fleas ? 😭 She was saying the other morning that she could be pregnant but she doesn’t know for sure , said this while downing a can of soop for her breakfast . She said she hadn’t missed a period yet but thinks she’s pregnant 🥴 it’s just her looking for big Chello to get in touch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have i just seen a screen recording of her saying she showed the police Tattle Life 😂😂😂 i have been waiting for a chap at the door for years about my antics on here, i will be raging of its that big roid freak who takes me down 😤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have i just seen a screen recording of her saying she showed the police Tattle Life 😂😂😂 i have been waiting for a chap at the door for years about my antics on here, i will be raging of its that big roid freak who takes me down 😤😂
Aye the big man was full of the rage roiders that day. Big JP was summoned to her door but she was phoning the polis on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The big fella must not know we’ve got Colin the polis on our side . Colin said Olly the grass’s imaginary polis report got papped right in the bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye the big man was full of the rage roiders that day. Big JP was summoned to her door but she was phoning the polis on him.
The big chaps almost as obsessed wae doors as Jade Frati 🔥🚪Whatever happened to her going to Nicola Rogan & her maws door? I was looking forward to the carnage of big battle of Blantir, empty Glenn’s bottles & spanners getting launched all over the shot 🔧

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s Taytos Polis pal Colin on the left kidding on he seen nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s the big man trying to wriggle out another go fund me scam she started…..all her followers donating to someone who is blocking them 🤣🤣🤣

her followers have donated hundreds maybe thousands of pounds to some guy nobody knows……..

Reactions: 3
Her screaming down the phone at the guy people donated to while her wee boy is sitting behind her recording 😳 disgrace
---

• Wow
Aye she does look out her banger. And see if my son ever spoke to me the way her son speaks to her…he’d do it once and once only. Look at her raging because this guy has took the piss out of her. She’s been warned before about this….never her that loses her money, her daft followers once again. Hope the guy enjoys the money. Ching Ching.

Reactions: 7
The weans bringing himself up , no education , no routine or structure to his day as tiktok is his auld maws priority .

People in the comments are saying the guy is genuine….they guys saying they donated money are at it. They’ve donated nothing. Show receipts.
Another belter of a comment describes her to a T. Playing the Hero with other people’s money.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.