Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be trolls that are telling her they donated and he blocked them. I seen one account in her comments saying that they donated and got blocked then the guy replied to the comment saying “excuse me???” which he wouldn’t have been able to do if he had them blocked. She’s that much of a mug that she takes everything that is said on there as gospel. Gullible twit. It’s like when fake accounts go on her lives and tell her that we have posted things about her here when we haven’t. I seen one telling her that her address had been posted months ago (obliviously it hadn’t) and she bought it hook line and sinker. Is she really that daft she doesn’t realise they’re trolling her?
Like I’ve said before, someone’s needing to come and get their granny aff the internet.

Reactions: 5
Her screaming down the phone at the guy people donated to while her wee boy is sitting behind her recording 😳 disgrace
---
Wow a lot to digest there.
Main points being:
Why is her tongue white..
Why are her eyes so wide..
Why is she so agitated..
Why is she screaming on a phone while driving (then pulled over) with her young son in the back, is it any wonder he speaks to her like tit when that’s your role model?
She deserves that mess after falling for some guys ask for money. Why anyone would gift money to a stranger if beyond me

Reactions: 2
Howling at wee Les slagging Olly for bringing out £60 Merch. Gaz giving it she’s to bring out Speedos because her bulge is bigger than most guys 💀😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s gradually dawning on the big man that she’s not liked at all on the app and is held in the same regard as Scott and Stutchy, Dee Maxwell etc. That lawful rebellion sucking up her arse on this live is pathetic. Two cunts with no pals.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s gradually dawning on the big man that she’s not liked at all on the app and is held in the same regard as Scott and Stutchy, Dee Maxwell etc. That lawful rebellion sucking up her arse on this live is pathetic. Two cunts with no pals.
I don’t know how his Mrs puts up with him permanently slevering over an auld granny. It would be ching ching over & oot the door if he was my man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen someone saying it’s 60 quid a hoodie. She’s about 4 years too late ffs. All the original scheme bampots like Skye Thomson and her man, Big Bro all tried this and failed. She’s such a cringe man. Desperate to be famous.

Reactions: 5
The only sad bastard that will buy her hoodies is that fat creep Anthony he better hope the big man sells them in plus size.
The big chap needs her heid looked she’s totally away with the fairies if she thinks folk want to buy merchandise with her big manly coupon on them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No bleeping way!! This crackpots latest video she was a fitness instructor until her son became UNWELL with autism and his condition has worsened she says oh my bleeping god!! Olly your son is not bleeping unwell hes neurodivergent (as are my kids and they are very healthy) and hes worsened because of your crappy negligent parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She made it sound like he caught Autism one day and she had to stop working cos of it. That's no how neurodevelopment works, big man.

• Haha
She made it sound like he caught Autism one day and she had to stop working cos of it. That's no how neurodevelopment works, big man.
And as though hes got a progressive disease hes worsened 🤯🤯 shes a crappy actress anaw that performance was pish

Reactions: 7
No bleeping way!! This crackpots latest video she was a fitness instructor until her son became UNWELL with autism and his condition has worsened she says oh my bleeping god!! Olly your son is not bleeping unwell hes neurodivergent (as are my kids and they are very healthy) and hes worsened because of your crappy negligent parenting
Yassss 👏👏👏....all of this 100 %

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As I said. It’s gradually dawned on the big man that’s she’s despised and a laughing stock. Another one who shouts about ASN when in reality there is nothing wrong with her boy. It’s her crappy parenting.

Reactions: 9
Leaving but no really leaving , away don’t talk pish big man. Making autism sound like a contagious disease is absolutely disgusting, I’ve no idea if the wean has autism or not but as others have said his behaviour etc a lot of it is down to her crappy parenting. The weans very badly behaved but a lot of that is down to her not his autism, he’s learning from her, a complete screwball. If that we boy had structure to his day, an education, a bed time routine & a parent who stopped acting like a complete hairy in front of him you can guarantee his behaviour would improve dramatically. I feel really sorry for that wee boy. And as for her never having bullied wee Les or folk with addictions, what a lot of tit she had tiktoks up of her pretending to be Les burning tinfoil at a time where Les was close to not being here anymore due to her drug addiction. Olly is a sick twisted auld charity thief & she’s not liking that folk have seen her for what she is & has took the huff.

• Heart
It’s the fact she’s blaming every other person she’s interacted with for being the problem. What she done to Lez was disgusting, but apparently Lez should have been fine with it. I can’t believe she has the audacity to claim she’s being bullied 🤣🤣🤣 she’s the biggest bully, liar, thief, manipulator on the app. She’s realised most people think she’s a big bleep and can’t take it. I’m leaving the app….but I’m doing a charity beg first and the big Olly hoose. More pish nobody will watch. She’s raging the whole app has took the piss out of her for releasing merch. Nae wonder.

tiktoks.finest1 has put up a tiktok with the some of the ‘impersonations’ the big man has done of wee Les, it’s shocking when you see them all together. Bullying at its finest.

Reactions: 8
tiktoks.finest1 has put up a tiktok with the some of the ‘impersonations’ the big man has done of wee Les, it’s shocking when you see them all together. Bullying at its finest.
Absolutely shocking. She’s a disgrace, an absolute big raging roider bully. Not funny at all. She’s so desperate to be famous aswell. Remember she thought she would get a blue tick a few weeks ago if she went to London with Cherine. Cherine as much of a screwball as she is, has clearly sobered up and ignored her. A blue tick for begging her followers to donate to fake charity scams. Nae bother big baws.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.