Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at Dr Michael coming for the Big Man and telling everyone to grass her in to the MHRA.

She's always such a hard wummin shouting about how people should come to her door. Let's see how she reacts when the bleeping Government comes chapping. Shitebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has just come up on my FYP going off on one, i presume she is on about that JP? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has just come up on my FYP going off on one, i presume she is on about that JP? 😂
Aye screaming he’s to go to her door, but if anyone did she would be saying, I’ve goat an autistic wean in ma hoose.
---
Absolutely loving Doctor Michael calling her out. The big man thinks she’s different to the likes of Scott and Stutchy when she’s infact much worse.
Baby Jane doing the big man’s dirty work. Very disappointing if true.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Would pay good money to see a debate between DR Michael and the big man😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'You've been telt afore, don't ask me for money when ah'm oan a live son'

Sitting in a motor, the wee guy's probably wanting his fuckin dinner - the big man's guide tae parenting, top maw

Reactions: 7
Aye screaming he’s to go to her door, but if anyone did she would be saying, I’ve goat an autistic wean in ma hoose.
---
Absolutely loving Doctor Michael calling her out. The big man thinks she’s different to the likes of Scott and Stutchy when she’s infact much worse.
Baby Jane doing the big man’s dirty work. Very disappointing if true.
Having a nosey through the TikTok part of tattle and spot a few people I know off other threads 😂😂😂👌🏻
That’s how I know this is someone to keep an eye on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's also supposedly got the police involved cos JP's been trolling her. Am still waiting on them showing up at ma door fae the time she phoned them on us 3 months ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We’ve still not had an update on your petition either big man.
I cannae believe big Laura McGovern who quotes her family all the time is a police grass 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
JP’s got a video up saying he’s went to the polis & they are saying he’s no been reported by the big chap. Olly & JP are both compulsive liars so god knows what the truth is. I hope neither of them have been wasting police time as the polis have better things to be dealing with than two attention seeking coke heeds having a fall out on a weans dancing app. Embarrassments the pair of them .
IMG_7904.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Embarrassing the way they are grassing each other to the polis, bleeping age are these fuds? Like telling the teacher in school🙈

Reactions: 5
Unblock me JP you shitebag. I miss your Lives with your big eyeballs and coke rants and you phoning the Speaking Clock pretending she's your manager.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
“Hullo, is that Strathclyde polis? Yes? Ok I’d like to report that people are calling me a bam on the internet”

“Were you being a bam on the internet?”

“Well yeah but I don’t like them calling me it”

what an embarrassment she is. Someone needs to come and unplug their granny’s router.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big man on doing that begging that she said she doesn’t do. Also said she’s no interested in anyone else on the app. LIAH. So awkward between her and big Dawn. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Big man on doing that begging that she said she doesn’t do. Also said she’s no interested in anyone else on the app. LIAH. So awkward between her and big Dawn. 🤣🤣🤣
Have we found out if Susan is with child yet 🤰🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.