Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live now saying wee Les has been talking about her wean. Has she? I’ve not had lives on today as it’s the holidays & unlike the big man I spend time with my weans. Is this more lies from the big man ?
---
She keeps talking about sick and unwell her wee boy is, he isn’t ill ffs. The ignorance from big Billy big baws when it comes to autism is unreal.

Reactions: 9
She’s live now saying wee Les has been talking about her wean. Has she? I’ve not had lives on today as it’s the holidays & unlike the big man I spend time with my weans. Is this more lies from the big man ?
---
She keeps talking about sick and unwell her wee boy is, he isn’t ill ffs. The ignorance from big Billy big baws when it comes to autism is unreal.
Absolutely scraping the barrel because the whole app thinks she’s a CNT. Bringing her poor boy into it. That wean has had no chance being brought up with that. Never heard wee Lez talk about her weans. But here she is trying to direct hate and bullying towards her again.

Reactions: 7
Offered her a square go 🤣🤣 the other week she was greeting that people were threatening to go to her door when she had an ‘autistic wean’ in the hoose. The big bampot is absolutely raging she’s a laughing stock.

• Haha
Wrap it ya roaster! Square goes for square jaw over here. How is she no embarrassed acting like this on the internet?

Reactions: 6
She’s put another tiktok up saying she’s leaving 🥱 she’s saying folk are saying they are coming for her wee boy & her daughters ( more lies, multiple times now has she lied about folk threatening her weans ). The way she uses her weans to get out of her crappy behaviour is sickening. She’s kidding on she’s going to the polis again🥱
She’s acting like that tiktoks finest profile is trolling her, they are only posting screen recordings of what the daft auld tea leaf has put out there herself on the app🥴

Reactions: 8
She’s put another tiktok up saying she’s leaving 🥱 she’s saying folk are saying they are coming for her wee boy & her daughters ( more lies, multiple times now has she lied about folk threatening her weans ). The way she uses her weans to get out of her crappy behaviour is sickening. She’s kidding on she’s going to the polis again🥱
She’s acting like that tiktoks finest profile is trolling her, they are only posting screen recordings of what the daft auld tea leaf has put out there herself on the app🥴
And again she can provide zero receipts of these threats because they are all made up. She has never provided evidence of any threats made against her once.

Reactions: 4
---
She keeps sayin she has screen shots. Well prove it. I’m sure aswell I saw a post lastweek the big man was sayin she is deleting social media. Then on lastnight sayin same thing. She will never do it. Makes out she doesn’t care for gift or money is t for her. She would be stuck if she did that.

Reactions: 3
50 and she's asking folk on a weans dancing app for a square go. I've got a riddy for her.

• Haha
She's greeting aboot that Tiktok's Finest page and saying that it should be banned cos taking the piss out of people on the app isn't actually content. Bit rich coming from a bleep who spends her days putting on wigs and "impersonating" others, isn't it?

She's got absolutely zero self-awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Self awareness aint her strong point is it? (Its her jaw thats the strong point 😂😂) am no scared eh them 😂😂😂 she wasnt so concerned about dugheeds mental health when she rocked
Up at her bleeping close to rip the piss out of dugheed (who’s close dancing is better than the big mans zumba dancing)

Hey Olly if you give it out , be prepared to take it back ffs , the wee boy was fine till people started getting bored of her nonsense , now he is "ill" and people are threatening - I smell shite Olly

Always the same with these bams , how many of them have pulled the mental health card when someone gives them a taste of their own medicine

• Heart
Hey Olly if you give it out , be prepared to take it back ffs , the wee boy was fine till people started getting bored of her nonsense , now he is "ill" and people are threatening - I smell shite Olly

Always the same with these bams , how many of them have pulled the mental health card when someone gives them a taste of their own medicine
Her wee boy will he riddled with anxiety hearing her tell people to come to ma bleeping door, you know his supposed safe or shouting about square gos

Reactions: 5
Her wee boy was absolutely fine during all her ‘impersonations’, big sleep out, come dine with me, all the hours on live craving attention all I ever seen him do was ask for ice lollies etc. Get the screenshots oot big baws.

• Heart
Les is on talking about how Ollys been having an affair with Scott, saying her heart goes out to Stutchy 💀😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her wee boy was absolutely fine during all her ‘impersonations’, big sleep out, come dine with me, all the hours on live craving attention all I ever seen him do was ask for ice lollies etc. Get the screenshots oot big baws.
All she ever says is quiet the noo shh the noo poor wee boy just wants some of the attention she heaps onto tt!! Receipts big man or it didny happen thats how it works you know this

---
Les is on talking about how Ollys been having an affair with Scott, saying her heart goes out to Stutchy 💀😭😂
This has killed me off 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.