Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye they are I had to tell the asdas how fat i am
and show them some photos even tho kdawg reckons they were havin me on wi the photos
Have you took it Alan? I just would be wary buying it from the likes of the big man and any salon she frequents.

Reactions: 3
Have you took it Alan? I just would be wary buying it from the likes of the big man and any salon she frequents.
I had one injection not Ozempic another one it did work but I stopped it cos I just couldn’t enjoy life I had no appetite whatsoever and felt nauseous so I’m still fat as duck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
JP is on ranting about tattle, Nicola Rogan & Olly. He’s just called the big man a gay groomer said she grooms gay men . Has he been up all night? He looks out his nut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I see she is promoting her daughter in law with the skinny jags but her daughter in law lost all her weight by having a gastric band —false advertisement — how can she get away with that

• Haha
  • Wow
JP is on ranting about tattle, Nicola Rogan & Olly. He’s just called the big man a gay groomer said she grooms gay men . Has he been up all night? He looks out his nut
What was he saying? Gutted I missed it

Reactions: 2
That's what i was wondering. Aren't these injections prescription-only medication? So she's essentially advertising she's selling a controlled drug?

I'm not sure of the legality at all; maybe one of the nurses on here would would know better @Debcam.
Yeah . These injections are prescribed by either a Gp/surgeon /medic/pharmacist , usually via a private health care company or a nurse prescriber via an aesthetic clinic. There is always an assessment of some sort needed firstly to make sure its safe/ appropriate for the person to use and the dose is worked out according to weight.
She will be refering on to some aesthetic clinic and getting a " finder fee" type of thing i think rather than selling them direct.
Well, i pray thats the case and she isnt supplying them directly herself. These meds can be dangerous if not used appropriately .
---
I had one injection not Ozempic another one it did work but I stopped it cos I just couldn’t enjoy life I had no appetite whatsoever and felt nauseous so I’m still fat as duck
Im so glad you stopped taking them. These jags give me the absolute fear due to all the side effects .i feel the only way to sustain and achieve a healthy weight loss is to move more and eat better 😊

• Heart
The big mans done a few tiktoks about it , she looks rattled 😂 JPs apparently accusing her stealing Celtic tops, setting her car on fire to claim the insurance & he’s been sitting phoning the lassie that sells the skinny jags all night 😭😂 I think he was live the whole night by the sounds of it .

• Haha
The big mans done a few tiktoks about it , she looks rattled 😂 JPs apparently accusing her stealing Celtic tops, setting her car on fire to claim the insurance & he’s been sitting phoning the lassie that sells the skinny jags all night 😭😂 I think he was live the whole night by the sounds of it .
Hahahah, I need to catch up. Go on JP ya big grass. We love a grass in the Tayto. Not so much in Blantir.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m howling at her daughter in law who sells the jags saying to her last night that some wee auld wummin keeps phoning her, it’s been daft John Paul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Olly demanding evidence that she’s been talking about Cher and Dawn. But can’t provide any evidence of her donating any money to charities that she has claimed to 🤔
---
Olly demanding evidence that she’s been talking about Cher and Dawn. But can’t provide any evidence of her donating any money to charities that she has claimed to 🤔

How is he managing to only blink one eye and the other is still wide open, what an odd looking wee guy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.