Big Olly #2 Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa, she’s a big auld SLAPPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was scrolling the fyp & there’s mystic Meg fae wish who done mad Janines reading getting a big Olly special 😭
IMG_7739.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Was scrolling the fyp & there’s mystic Meg fae wish who done mad Janines reading getting a big Olly special 😭
View attachment 2795745
She was floating about a while ago, can't remember who or what it was regarding but I remember I didn't like her because of who she was associating with (probably Cher 🤷‍♀️😂)
I see she has Himshie in her name so it would seem my instinct was right about her anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
She was floating about a while ago, can't remember who or what it was regarding but I remember I didn't like her because of who she was associating with (probably Cher 🤷‍♀️😂)
I see she has Himshie in her name so it would seem my instinct was right about her anyway 😂
Himshie Cuttinaboot😭😂 , I’m sure she was in about the Bears or Schemetok anaw, I think she’s another sad lonely bastard that needs to feel part of a wee gang online. Her tarot reading was a riddy, almost as embarrassing as copying the big mans hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🚨 ‼ The Big Man has plans for a charity Zumba in Glasgow Green in the summer 🚨 ‼ must want a holiday to Turkey the big charity thief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
duck there Stace30 getting a reading aff Miss Himshie/Cuttinaboot/Bear/Ytb/witever group of pals she clings onto next…. That Big Olly hair is ridiculous 😭
‘ have ye issues wae yer ex?’ I’m shook, this psychics superb 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the London trips aff 😭
---
She’s saying someone’s contacted the airport to say she’s carrying illegal substances 💀😭😂 it’ll have been that wee Todd, wee Todd’s a basturt
Wisny me this time 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The big mans sitting trying to decide what charity to collect for next. She’s just said she was fuming she raised 4K for Marie Curie & all she got was a letter saying thanks , she’s no happy because when she donated to Yorkhill she got her photie taken with a big cheque. It’s all about her, she shouldn’t be looking for a pat on the back ffs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Fkn hell 🙉🙉🙉....see if i was her neighbour , she wouldnae be an island in the stream, she'd be getting droont in the stream fkn screeching like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The big man is getting more and more desperate for views. She had 40 people in her live watching her ‘keep fit’ in the morning which consisted of her taking big stretches with her cock ring bulging out and a demonic smile on her face.
Now under 90 folk, watxhibg her and her fellow charity thieves do karaoke on a Saturday night. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The big man is getting more and more desperate for views. She had 40 people in her live watching her ‘keep fit’ in the morning which consisted of her taking big stretches with her cock ring bulging out and a demonic smile on her face.
Now under 90 folk, watxhibg her and her fellow charity thieves do karaoke on a Saturday night. Pathetic.
The numbers dropping must be killing the big man

Reactions: 6
There’s the big man on punting weight loss injections. She’s hand delivering them. Think I’ll order one to republican blantir for the bants.

• Haha
Surely this canny be legal?
---
She’s saying some auld wummin has phoned saying they are phoning the polis on her for selling the injections. Mare lies fae the big man no doubt

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's what i was wondering. Aren't these injections prescription-only medication? So she's essentially advertising she's selling a controlled drug?

I'm not sure of the legality at all; maybe one of the nurses on here would would know better @Debcam.

Surely this canny be legal?
---
She’s saying some auld wummin has phoned saying they are phoning the polis on her for selling the injections. Mare lies fae the big man no doubt
She shouldn’t be selling them end of. Someone asked her if they can take it alongside other medications and she said they would need to look it up.

• Wow
It’s quite frightening to think a halfwit like her is doing this. Listening to her now she’s not got a clue what she’s slabbering on about.

That's what i was wondering. Aren't these injections prescription-only medication? So she's essentially advertising she's selling a controlled drug?

I'm not sure of the legality at all; maybe one of the nurses on here would would know better @Debcam.
Aye they are I had to tell the asdas how fat i am
and show them some photos even tho kdawg reckons they were havin me on wi the photos

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.