Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily grind—

Thin as possible ✅
Dressed like attending a garden party /office party - everyday ✅
Makeup and hair like a one attending her Debs ✅
Constantly filming sad eyed children ✅

Reactions: 8
The daily grind—

Thin as possible ✅
Dressed like attending a garden party /office party - everyday ✅
Makeup and hair like a one attending her Debs ✅
Constantly filming sad eyed children ✅
Don’t forget that you must talk very quietly in a little girl voice when talking to your phone ✅

Reactions: 4
Is Cweeeeeva on the beg for the driveway to be done.
Cweeeevaaaaa is always on the beg. She’s still begging to get one of the bathrooms done. No one biting. How did the begging for a car work out? Did she go for the Dacia duster in the end?🤣🤣🤣
---
Jesus, the back of that house is uglier than the front.

Attachments

She wouldn't be caught dead in a dacia duster :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back of the house looks rougher than a badger's arse

Who’s minding the kids that she can be gone out of the house for a workout at 6am?!

Reactions: 2
Her father’s probably up milking and goes in after to let her away.
Ya gotta love these Huns doing the 5am club and 6am club.

They post about it a lot at the start (to shame all their followers, ya know) and so everyone can say “how do you do it all” and they can reply “I don’t do it all”.

And then like most of their bullshit, when it doesn’t result in a “commercial’ deal they drop it.

Cweeeva also recently claimed on her stories to be lifting 70kg within two weeks of starting at her gym.

I would question the training in this gym if they are allowing this to happen. Everyone knows when it comes to weight training that you BUILD gradually.

Reactions: 5
The youngest is only 2, you couldn’t be leaving them alone in house!

Reactions: 2
Ya gotta love these Huns doing the 5am club and 6am club.

They post about it a lot at the start (to shame all their followers, ya know) and so everyone can say “how do you do it all” and they can reply “I don’t do it all”.

And then like most of their bullshit, when it doesn’t result in a “commercial’ deal they drop it.

Cweeeva also recently claimed on her stories to be lifting 70kg within two weeks of starting at her gym.

I would question the training in this gym if they are allowing this to happen. Everyone knows when it comes to weight training that you BUILD gradually.
She’s not lifting 70kg unless she has been consistently weight training for at least a year - six months if she’s really pushing herself. Such a crock of tit like most of her little ole me stories.

Reactions: 3
She’s not lifting 70kg unless she has been consistently weight training for at least a year - six months if she’s really pushing herself. Such a crock of tit like most of her little ole me stories.
Exactly! She’s not lifting 70kg. Her stupidity annoyed me at the time. I train 5 to 6 days per week and I lift heavy. It took the best part of a year or longer to BUILD to 70kg for squats (less for deadlifts) and Cweeeeva was saying she did it in two weeks. The narrative Cweeeeevaaaaa is putting out is absurd and completely false.

Poor cweeva must be flat out reading here 😬 showing us how she ‘squats’ 70 kg - sorry but anyone can pulse a few inches not many can squat properly which is level to or below the knees - whoever is training her would need to tell her to ditch the ego lifting - or better still get a proper trainer 😭

Poor cweeva must be flat out reading here 😬 showing us how she ‘squats’ 70 kg - sorry but anyone can pulse a few inches not many can squat properly which is level to or below the knees - whoever is training her would need to tell her to ditch the ego lifting - or better still get a proper trainer 😭
I’ve got some news for Cweeevaaaa…That’s IS NOT a back squat. You have to break parallel in the squat position. Her form is terrible. She needs to widen her stance, push her knees out and she probably needs to elevate her heels too.

What Cweevaaa is doing is a back injury waiting to happen. That’s a really bad look for that gym. Hirox is it?

Attachments

I’ve got some news for Cweeevaaaa…That’s IS NOT a back squat. You have to break parallel in the squat position. Her form is terrible. She needs to widen her stance, push her knees out and she probably needs to elevate her heels too.

What Cweevaaa is doing is a back injury waiting to happen. That’s a really bad look for that gym. Hirox is it?
She is typical of those who are vanity lifters - the ego gets the better of them and they think if they can pulse a bar and a few plates then they are squatting 🤣 What a dick 😬 Maybe that’s hyrox
- surely those trainers would tell her to push the knees out and she should have a belt on did she not have pelvic floor stuff 🤔 Bless her insecure little heart she must be never off here 😂