Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
I thought she was back with the husband, but she’s away again without him & has said on her latest post she couldn’t afford to live there with 4 kids on a teachers salary (assuming she meant hers and not his). Are things off again?

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She goes nowhere yet posts all these dresses thinking she's a fashion influencer. That shoulder shimmy grinds my gears. Looked on instanav last night. The heavy make up is another level 🤦‍♀️
Self obsessed is cweeeeeva
Her try ons gives me the shits. Must be a week since we have seen Cweeeevaaaaa’s lady bits hanging out of a bodysuit. So obvious everything she does is to give the husband the two fingers

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Following on from the previous thread, I had heard that husband works nights in Asda after teaching all day as she won’t go back to work!
What did she work at to begin with? Is she not making money flogging shite on insta?
---
New to the account - has the husband had an affair? I think he is no longer teaching at the school in the Republic and left under a cloud of suspicion 👀
Keep going @RubyLooby🤣🤣🤣

LLL2019

She never did say what car she went with after all the stress she had looking for the 7 seater. Asking all her followers for advice, then leaves them hanging. She’ll be in a Connolly Seat Tarraco soon like the rest of the MM crew.
I’ve unfollowed but my friend said it was a VW Tiguan in the airport reel

Ailte

VIP Member
There was a post on here last week and it was so so true. Her page offers so little except for try-ons and look-backs at the house painting. She could be adding in so much more like DIYs, cooking/baking and so much more.
I know many ppl would be envious of her ‘big’ house but I actually think her house is awful. Very badly designed with the same ‘Pinterest’ look as everyone else. She doesn’t really have good taste and as a result the house is a mismatch of styles, all using the popular Farrow and Ball colours that everyone uses! No individuality or anything different. The themed looks all around the house and the over styling everywhere is so tacky.
I have to laugh at the rattan boxes with toys written them on them moving around the house … usually
In the play room but seen on the console inside the front door, on the kitchen console, in boys bedroom, child’s name that will never find her name on anything’s room and most recently in the youngest boys newly done room. It’s gas!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Breakdown for sure. The woman needs help. How come her family can’t see this and book her in for some counseling

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Sorry to be the grammar/ spelling police but she is neither an English teacher nor a primary school teacher with this one.
You’re 💯 right. She isn’t an English teacher or a primary school teacher ! She had no qualifications whatsoever.

The state of the 1 bed apartment. It was €200 for a reason 🤣🤣

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wee sneaky PR for the concierge 💁‍♂️
Lazy marketing for her at its finest!
Do we suspect other elements of her holiday were freebies?

Isn’t it sad that she would go all the way to AD etc and the entire holiday they were holed up in hotels or moving from one hotel to the next. There was nothing cultural about the holiday.

It was a showcase of Cweeevaaaa flexing in her bikini with her tits and ass out.