Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making those comments up. I refuse to believe that the women of Ireland have that much time on their hands to sit and write messages like that. And they are all so samey. One message said ‘after all you have been through’. What exactly has she been through because she’s addressed sweet fk all

Reactions: 7
I think their favourite person was there most of the holiday.
Including the alleged ‘kids going alone for ice cream’

Reactions: 5
The hired help looked like she’d rather be anywhere else. The smile was giving “blink twice if you need help”
And the messages “you make my heart full as I go to bed tonight” wtf are these weirdos on

Reactions: 8
So all 4 kids now have the vomiting bug…… all of them got it last year while on the holiday, and now all 4 the day after they get back too….. doesn’t sound like too amazing a place to me??? Also all 4 sick, but she still had time to plaster on the heavy eye make up and get dolled up in her waistcoat too and all. And oh looks, here’s a handbag I got , here’s the link to the company……. Dose!!!!

Reactions: 7
She didn’t record potty seeing the granny and grandad….well that must be the only damn thing she didn’t record. Any why why why would absolute strangers message her asking her that? C’mon Cweeevaaa cut out the bullshit.

"Up there with Mother Teresa" , Jesus wept.... who in the name of God is sending these ridiculous messages??? Absolutely cringeworthy. Cweeva is back with a bang after the eye-watering expensive trip with the performing seals posting links, Denny ads, she has hit the ground running 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Up there with Mother Teresa" , Jesus wept.... who in the name of God is sending these ridiculous messages??? Absolutely cringeworthy. Cweeva is back with a bang after the eye-watering expensive trip with the performing seals posting links, Denny ads, she has hit the ground running 😆
So all 4 kids now have the vomiting bug…… all of them got it last year while on the holiday, and now all 4 the day after they get back too….. doesn’t sound like too amazing a place to me??? Also all 4 sick, but she still had time to plaster on the heavy eye make up and get dolled up in her waistcoat too and all. And oh looks, here’s a handbag I got , here’s the link to the company……. Dose!!!!
She obv doesn’t have time between filming to ensure they’re washing their hands properly or at all 🙄inspirational for sure.

She's lost the plot completely has Cweeeeeva. 4 kids with big after that trip. And she's eye bleeping herself on Instagram
She's the dose

Reactions: 6
She’s making those comments up. I refuse to believe that the women of Ireland have that much time on their hands to sit and write messages like that. And they are all so samey. One message said ‘after all you have been through’. What exactly has she been through because she’s addressed sweet fk all
Sadly, I think they are real comments. They live amongst us!

Reactions: 3

Plane journeys are shocking places to pick up bugs 🤢

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be the grammar/ spelling police but she is neither an English teacher nor a primary school teacher with this one.
You’re 💯 right. She isn’t an English teacher or a primary school teacher ! She had no qualifications whatsoever.

The state of the 1 bed apartment. It was €200 for a reason 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The sunburn 😳 Jesus Christ that’s shocking, she’s blistered and peeled on her shoulders

Wonder is she filtering her selfie posts 🤔 for in that reel today done by another company she definitely looks heavier 😬

Reactions: 2