Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child with the dummy hanging out of his mouth all the time is a sad sight to see!

Those kids are unhappy and neglected, and it’s clear to anyone watch it unfold!
She obviously got the kids proper swim gear after reading the comments here.

It looked like a holiday from hell where cweeeevaaaa was glued to her phone posing for pictures and editing reels. Making sure she got her angles right etc.

I’m sure her kids will remember these holidays, but for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 4
It’s all very sad. Such a serious waste of money. Could have gone to any of the hundreds of super family friendly resorts throughout Europe. Returning to Abu Dhabi year after year is just lunacy. It’s so expensive in the UAE now - a lot more expensive than it was when she was living over there.

Reactions: 6
It’s crazzzy expensive there now
And hot
No thanks!
Flights alone were minimum 5€k for them all

She could have went to a really high end European resort like Sani - hot but not a scorched out of it- had the kids in those premium soccer camps etc they’d love it - that older lad looks like he suffers the realisation of his current life tbh

She could still pose in her bikinis in Europe and have saved the 10K🤪

Reactions: 7
It’s crazzzy expensive there now
And hot
No thanks!
Flights alone were minimum 5€k for them all

She could have went to a really high end European resort like Sani - hot but not a scorched out of it- had the kids in those premium soccer camps etc they’d love it - that older lad looks like he suffers the realisation of his current life tbh

She could still pose in her bikinis in Europe and have saved the 10K🤪
She’s defo not thinking straight. Someone needs to stage an intervention.

Reactions: 5
She should have spent the money finishing a bathroom … or is she still waiting on that being gifted too!

Those messages of people sucking up to her🤢. Those people must have a very sad life as well, filing her ego like that! She would be an even better mum if she stopped sharing every move her kids make on instagram. how can people watch those stories and praise her like that when you can clearly see the kids aren’t as happy as she’s portraying. She needs to take a look at her life and sort it out before she ruins her kids childhood even more! Life isn’t all about instagram

It’s so weird people sending her those messages???

Why is she inspirational going on holidays I don’t get it?

Well I suppose there are a lot of people looking on thinking fair play to her for travelling so far with 4 kids. Lots of single mums who’d love to go on hols or even with partners who just can’t or won’t go (farmers Etc ) who must think maybe they could do it alone. Personally it sounds mental and slightly torturous to me 🤣🤣🤣

Beyond weird. I suspect Cweeeeevaaaaaaa has a lot of fake accounts and spent a lot of her holiday messaging herself. Like, what is the purpose of sharing them?

Reactions: 3
Bet you any money it was a nightmare of a holiday four kids crazy heat. Cranky etc. Shes making out it's no bother. When if the dad was there it would be hard work

Bet you any money it was a nightmare of a holiday four kids crazy heat. Cranky etc. Shes making out it's no bother. When if the dad was there it would be hard work
Well she’s never going to give him the satisfaction of thinking she struggles without him. I’m sure the kids will spend loads of time with him over summer!

Instead of her “good morning” post over a sunrise or a beach pic as a back drop
She should just strip buck naked and film herself twirling around for Instagram - Get it out of her system for the day, then she could go about making the kids breakfast or the school run without having to think of weird ways to show off her thin frame or her vulva or ass or whatever her thing is
Free up a bit of space in her head for the day ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wee sneaky PR for the concierge 💁‍♂️
Lazy marketing for her at its finest!
Do we suspect other elements of her holiday were freebies?

Isn’t it sad that she would go all the way to AD etc and the entire holiday they were holed up in hotels or moving from one hotel to the next. There was nothing cultural about the holiday.

It was a showcase of Cweeevaaaa flexing in her bikini with her tits and ass out.

Reactions: 2
Do we suspect other elements of her holiday were freebies?

Isn’t it sad that she would go all the way to AD etc and the entire holiday they were holed up in hotels or moving from one hotel to the next. There was nothing cultural about the holiday.

It was a showcase of Cweeevaaaa flexing in her bikini with her tits and ass out.
No water park
No Ferrari world
No sea world
No Grand Mosque
No old town markets
No dessert Jeep drive
No Arabian nights desert Bedouin dinner

She literally might as well have gone to Salou

Hotel
Driving around
Pool
Posing in bikinis - done

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No water park
No Ferrari world
No sea world
No Grand Mosque
No old town markets
No dessert Jeep drive
No Arabian nights desert Bedouin dinner

She literally might as well have gone to Salou

Hotel
Driving around
Pool
Posing in bikinis - done
She even said herself there was no activities on this holiday. Like, isn’t that the whole point of a holiday to do a few activities.

All these gushing comments of praise and admiration from women watching her stories. “Up there with Mother Teresa”?!
In the words of Michelle from Derry Girls “Are they on glue?”
She turned her back and the eldest was adding in her name, how fortunate that she caught this impromptu and totally spontaneous moment on camera for Instagram.

• Haha