Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The husband must be on his summer holidays now if he’s a teacher
He must be going to take the kids for a few weeks?

Reactions: 3
The husband must be on his summer holidays now if he’s a teacher
He must be going to take the kids for a few weeks?
If he's let! She'll not mention him having them neither.
She portrays the "doing it all myself" for insta.
Doesn't seem to have any real friends round her neither. Cweeeva needs to shake her shoulders and wiggle into reality! Pronto

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was no mention of Father’s Day to my memory - which is a bit petty of her. Wouldn’t it be mature to say the kids are with their father etc etc - no she’d rather give the impression she does everything and is a total martyr 😐

There was no mention of Father’s Day to my memory - which is a bit petty of her. Wouldn’t it be mature to say the kids are with their father etc etc - no she’d rather give the impression she does everything and is a total martyr 😐
Shares every aspect of life - that’s the fake life she wants to show to sell products. Hides what is really going on, just breadcrumbs now and again for the interaction.

Reactions: 6
So the sandals actually are fakes! Is it legal to promote counterfeit goods now?
What? For real? She said the sandals were gifted. Did she get gifted real ones but she’s linking fakes for her followers to buy.

Last weekend, didn’t she go away? She never said where to? And is she away this weekend also?

Reactions: 2
What? For real? She said the sandals were gifted. Did she get gifted real ones but she’s linking fakes for her followers to buy.

Last weekend, didn’t she go away? She never said where to? And is she away this weekend also?
Sure she has a better time of it now. No kids weekends probably bleeding the husband dry for maintenance 💰 and let’s face it she doesn’t show it but you couldn’t possibly have the time to keep a house with 4 kids in order with the amount of time she spends on Instagram. All this Monday muse/moments shite, she’s not one bit present with those kids, always thinking the Insta angle for likes with every situation. I have no doubt that Instagram is the reason the marriage broke down. Who could live with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where is she jumping around in that green dress???
Yeah she makes out there is no dad, im sure he still sees his children like their so young, paidi was a baby when they split...
Caoimhe is so dramatic even the acting like she is years younger dancing into her phone like a teenager........get a grip you have 4 kids and not 20s anymore.....
She was always a slim lady but she is after losing lots more weight

These posts / stories of her having a ‘wild’ time are becoming more frequent but still totally cringe. Yep you have friends and are on a night out so?? The attempt to portray this part of her life as crazy and amazing and the BEST is so sad - the need to wear short dresses and show as much skin as possible just screams insecurity. I imagine there are a few of her followers in some way connected to her husband so these posts would be for their benefit as in tell him what a wonderful fun life I’m living without him. Juvenile sad and pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Her nights out look cheap and trashy…like her clothes. Her behavior comes across as being very loud and seeking attention. At some point in your life you have to grow up and act like a woman close to 40 with 4 children.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t have time to tie the child’s laces but always time for photos. The kids must be so sick of lookinh at a tripod.

Just seen her page tagged by saoirse ruane mammy…. Why’s she crying, can’t find anything on her page