Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention seeking vapid air head. There are women out there dealing with an enormous amount of tit every day in their lives and they’re not sitting in their car false lashes and slap on whinging away for whoever might give them a moments attention.
Immature behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Attention seeking vapid air head. There are women out there dealing with an enormous amount of tit every day in their lives and they’re not sitting in their car false lashes and slap on whinging away for whoever might give them a moments attention.
Immature behaviour.
Looks like she’s not in the Land Rover anymore. Maybe that why she’s crying

• Haha
Looks like she’s not in the Land Rover anymore. Maybe that why she’s crying
She never did say what car she went with after all the stress she had looking for the 7 seater. Asking all her followers for advice, then leaves them hanging. She’ll be in a Connolly Seat Tarraco soon like the rest of the MM crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She never did say what car she went with after all the stress she had looking for the 7 seater. Asking all her followers for advice, then leaves them hanging. She’ll be in a Connolly Seat Tarraco soon like the rest of the MM crew.
Connolly won’t sell many cars across the border so there nothing in it for him. I think she’s in one of the smaller Audi suv type things.

Reactions: 4
Just seen her page tagged by saoirse ruane mammy…. Why’s she crying, can’t find anything on her page
I can understand Saoirse'sam being very upset by her class graduation and poor Saoirse having passed away.
Cweeeeeva crying into the phone is ridiculous. Saying nothing and whining because of her life changing. She needs a kick up the arse this one.
Lost the run of herself completely

Reactions: 8
I can understand Saoirse'sam being very upset by her class graduation and poor Saoirse having passed away.
Cweeeeeva crying into the phone is ridiculous. Saying nothing and whining because of her life changing. She needs a kick up the arse this one.
Lost the run of herself completely
I thought she had a child that had also died

I’ve unfollowed but my friend said it was a VW Tiguan in the airport reel

Reactions: 2
Feeling desperately guilty that I didn’t have a graduation party for my kids finishing school 🙄🙄🙄 Ffs what is she like nobody graduated cweeeeva. Could you not bring them to McDs like the rest of us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8