Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these sandals the purchase she made in the Mall (orange bag placed in empty boot of the hire car)? They are strategically placed in almost every shot. 🙄

Reactions: 3
How can she afford the flights for 5 or 4 if baby is free...like how? And then accomodation and the rest that follows...like how?? Thought she was on career break from teaching, does insta pays her that much?

Reactions: 5
How can she afford the flights for 5 or 4 if baby is free...like how? And then accomodation and the rest that follows...like how?? Thought she was on career break from teaching, does insta pays her that much?
I don’t think she is actually a qualified teacher at all

She’s not a teacher. No qualifications
---
MasterCard??

I’ve unfollowed but it it baffled me when she talked about how she misses her life there so much but then goes from hotel to hotel and didn’t seem to spend anytime with all her buddies that she misses. Only person she met with was the nanny and then an online friend she had never set eyes on before. Very strange

Reactions: 7
She went a long way to just do the pool and beach....there's plenty of safe resorts, beach and pool family hotels in canaries balerics Spain Portugal Greece turkey.

Reactions: 6
She went a long way to just do the pool and beach....there's plenty of safe resorts, beach and pool family hotels in canaries balerics Spain Portugal Greece turkey.
It’s very sad how delusional she is - her past life may have happy memories for her - but it’s the PAST the way she talks about it you’d think she was considering moving back 😑
And the content is pure cringe - kids walking to the pool her contorting her body in swimwear least we forget she lost weight and is now v thin. The heat looks ferocious those poor kids must be wrecked.

She’s a lost soul who depends on social media for her happiness - not realising most people are just baffled as to the point of her account - I mean does she even do anything to the house? Any real cooking anything remotely interesting and not meant just to stoke her ego?

The eyes betray her every time 😟

Thought leaving the kids wander off for 20 mins alone was wreckless especially as they had the baby with them. Lost.the.plot.

Thought leaving the kids wander off for 20 mins alone was wreckless especially as they had the baby with them. Lost.the.plot.
I don’t care how “safe” the place is… not in a million years would I let kids that age away on their own!
She must have been over there for a “work” thing. By the sounds of it she has something in the pipeline if she’s travelling back without the children later in the year.

It’s very sad how delusional she is - her past life may have happy memories for her - but it’s the PAST the way she talks about it you’d think she was considering moving back 😑
Does she hold the possibility of moving back to AD with the children as a way to control or manipulate the husband? It baffles me why she came back to Ireland to begin with. She’s not happy here.

Reactions: 2
Does she hold the possibility of moving back to AD with the children as a way to control or manipulate the husband? It baffles me why she came back to Ireland to begin with. She’s not happy here.
Ah I think she’s full of shite - bread crumbing as usual - hinting at things doing the whole wistful nonsense … attention seeking is so incredibly juvenile. She’s an embarrassment.

I just don’t think there’s ever a reason to let 4 kids off on their own with the youngest 2.5! My god I was shocked reading that.

I just don’t think there’s ever a reason to let 4 kids off on their own with the youngest 2.5! My god I was shocked reading that.
If someone snatched the little one, what are the others supposed to do? Then she puts that guilt on them that something happened when they were “in charge”. Such a selfish woman!

I’m shocked. I dont even let mine into a toilet alone when out and about. It’s not the kids I’d worry about it’s the weirdos who could be around. Those poor older boys look as sad in their eyes as she does. I’m sure the past year has taken its toll they are old enough to feel the enormity of it all

• Heart
I’m shocked. I dont even let mine into a toilet alone when out and about. It’s not the kids I’d worry about it’s the weirdos who could be around. Those poor older boys look as sad in their eyes as she does. I’m sure the past year has taken its toll they are old enough to feel the enormity of it all
They didn’t even smile or react when the guy came round with the ice lollies!

The child with the dummy hanging out of his mouth all the time is a sad sight to see!

Those kids are unhappy and neglected, and it’s clear to anyone watch it unfold!

• Sad