Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much gargle had Cweevaaaa in those stories. She kept repeating herself. And how dependent is she on validation and compliments from complete strangers.
Sweet Jesus Christ this one has lost the run of herself completely. Looked at her stories on instanav. She was definitely half cut in those stories. Looking for validation from complete strangers? And what's with heading to the airport hotel on your todd to drink and eat. It's pitiful that she hasn't a friend to go with.
She's running away from real life any chance she gets.
A grown woman who's a mother to 4 behaving like a teenager.
She needs to cop the f&+k onto herself.

Reactions: 3
The sunburn 😳 Jesus Christ that’s shocking, she’s blistered and peeled on her shoulders
Crazy stuff, especially when you’ve got another Tyrone influencer, Roisin Doherty posting about her skin cancer so regularly. She’s a dose too but it can’t be easy coming on camera with her face looking so sore. Caoimhe needs to take note and protect her children from the sun if she’s going go insist on taking them to scorching hot climates.

IMG_0339.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The faux excitement about the airport hotel. It’s an airport hotel Cweeeva, it’s functional and serves a purpose. She’s so immature and insecure.

• Haha
Oh god please tell me what I am missing here - the deep and meaningful reel on a Monday morning clapping herself on the back - for? What?? She is parenting children and doesn’t look broke has family near her and is not running out to a mediocre job full time to put food on the table - what is she on about seriously?!?!?

Get the fk over yourself NO ONE CARES and I mean just get on with life and stop looking for an easy option while painting yourself as some sort of modern day martyr 🤷‍♀️ 😐

She’s as thick as they come.

Reactions: 4
Cweeeva must have been dropped by Andrea Roche agency. See she's "signed" with a new one 🤦‍♀️
WTAF is she at. If she's a qualified teacher surely you'd be teaching locally rather than selling your soul online and looking for validation from strangers.

That Debbie cullinane would want to watch who she associates with if she wants to maintain someone credibility. She is an actual former primary teacher and a play therapist now and has an informative page but I see she’s falling more and more in with the huns. Lord save us applauding caoimhe for having a phone in her kids faces 24/7 and sharing everything about their private lives to hundreds of thousands of strangers is hardly something she should be promoting.

Attachments

Cweeeva must have been dropped by Andrea Roche agency. See she's "signed" with a new one 🤦‍♀️
WTAF is she at. If she's a qualified teacher surely you'd be teaching locally rather than selling your soul online and looking for validation from strangers.
No, she is not a qualified teacher and has no teaching qualifications.

That Debbie cullinane would want to watch who she associates with if she wants to maintain someone credibility. She is an actual former primary teacher and a play therapist now and has an informative page but I see she’s falling more and more in with the huns. Lord save us applauding caoimhe for having a phone in her kids faces 24/7 and sharing everything about their private lives to hundreds of thousands of strangers is hardly something she should be promoting.
She's painful too can someone set up a thread on her?

Reactions: 2
Definitely something going on with that, only on 6th May she was on Andrea roache page promoting Homestore & More.

Oh Christ she’s with the platform by mm now. That’s nearly worse than AR. Cue Galway races shite content
I had a feeling that was coming, she suddenly popped up at Alan Clarke's live podcast show a few weeks ago, along with the rest of the MM crew!

• Sick
I had a feeling that was coming, she suddenly popped up at Alan Clarke's live podcast show a few weeks ago, along with the rest of the MM crew!
Jaysus! It’s all such a tragedy. She’ll be hanging out with the Galway Huns now.

She needs a thread miss well presented Mandy Maher but really mutton dressed as lamb!

Any tattle on the platform by MM sales channel? What is it all about and has far less followers than the Huns being represented? I don’t understand😅

There must be something wrong with me - they look like any cheap pair I've seen in Penneys or the like, I'd have no value on them whatsoever 😅
The fact that you can get the replicas direct from Turkey everybody just assumes they’re fake.
Maybe she’ll throw out the Chloe things now, bound to be humming!
Sculpted by Amy will be the next unboxing. All the MM crew got a box of freebies this week.

• Haha
Free Celine sandals worth €590. I hope all these gifts are being declared to the tax man.
She’ll never have them off her feet now 🤢
What the fk is with the ‘unboxing’??? Are we all meant to be on tenterhooks or something about her latest freebie? How sad that you get your thrills by showing off all manner of stuff you haven’t worked for 😐

Her kids will grow up thinking if you talk down the phone all day and dick about showing off you ass and titties that that’s ‘working’ and earning a living. She’s a terrible role model.