Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom how the husband / the husband’s family are not stepping in and putting an end to the invasion of those poor children’s privacy. They are children, they cannot consent to their childhood being shown online for everyone to gawk at. As of today I have unfollowed. I cannot watch the sad, manic behaviour anymore. It’s scary. Seeing the sunburn and the tired, fed up faces upset me. Too busy recording herself fake laughing into the camera to have time to put suncream on her children. It’s a disgrace and something needs to be done to stop it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks burnt - as does the baby. What an absolute gobshite.

No upbeat music or detailed stories can mask the fact that she is living in some sort of delusional bubble.

I’d say most watching her stories are horrified at the parading of the children like performing seals - selfish and a form of child cruelty in my opinion.

She’d need to make peace with whatever it is that torments her and understand that while instagram may be her income she would need to somehow find a way to separate it from the rest of her family life ie the privacy that is rearing children 😟

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed a long while back. The erratic behaviour is out of control. Dragging kids to the Abu Dhabi in that heat. I looked on instanav and can't believe how sad those children look. And sunburned too.
Nothing seems to matter to Cweeeeeva unless there's a camera and pushing products involved.
The poor kids are being used like pawns by her. Using them to boost content.
She needs to get off the cross and look after her mental health and that of her 4 young children.

Reactions: 4
Did she parade about so often in her bikini when married? I’ve seen more of her bikini line these past few days than of my own!! She has a great figure especially after 4 kids, in a hot country so a bikini is obviously what she will be wearing it’s just the posing over and over to her camera seems a little too try hard for me.

Reactions: 5
Did she parade about so often in her bikini when married? I’ve seen more of her bikini line these past few days than of my own!! She has a great figure especially after 4 kids, in a hot country so a bikini is obviously what she will be wearing it’s just the posing over and over to her camera seems a little too try hard for me.
Obsessed with her figure and determined to stay as thin as possible. Cringeworthy behaviour for a grown woman 😑

Reactions: 3
The oldest boy looks so sad doing the hug he was told to give the ex minder. Yes she had a cracking figure. Fair play after 4 kids but hasn’t learned anything, covered in moles and being irresponsible in the sun first chance she gets.

Reactions: 7
She's topped up her fake designer bag collection whilst over there. Updated Chloe espadrilles or the likes incoming.

• Haha
The oldest boy looks so sad doing the hug he was told to give the ex minder. Yes she had a cracking figure. Fair play after 4 kids but hasn’t learned anything, covered in moles and being irresponsible in the sun first chance she gets.
Omg, tragic. And once the child minder arrived, a very sunburnt Mama C was out the gap to meet her ‘online’ friends and go to some bar to video some good looking guys. Totally gaslighting the husband.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Omg, tragic. And once the child minder arrived, a very sunburnt Mama C was out the gap to meet her ‘online’ friends and go to some bar to video some good looking guys. Totally gaslighting the husband.
How juvenile. She has four children and is the sole parent with them on this holiday. But least we forget it is actually ALL about her … look how burnt she is what an absolute pillock 😬

She's such a loser. Filming the lads in the bar is just creepy.

Figure is great but she’s so try and desperado
It reeeeks off her
The bar guys oh my days toe curling cringe for her

Her modern day slave was only on scene long enough for an Instagram pic before cewwfs threw the kids on the bin and dashed out the door 😅

• Haha
Kids should be covered up the same way the nanny is, long sleeved SPF Swim wear and caps especially in that heat!

WTF is with her and this PT doll?! The 3 of them in the matching white dresses 🤦🏽‍♀️

Did she leave the 4 children in the hotel room in their own while she went down to meet the nanny?
This whole trip is a vanity project for her!
Watch this space for all the pr trips…

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is the constant packing up and moving hotels. That’s a freakin nightmare holiday.

Reactions: 9
The sunburn 🥵 Considering she’s already covered in moles, it’s hard to believe she’s this sunburned. Send out the wrong message entirely.
She is literally scalded 😳 what sort of a holiday is this ??? Kids look fed up and her trying ( and failing ) to convince everyone that she’s having the time of her life 🫤
And with all these swimwear shots it would seem like she thinks her biggest achievement is getting thin - how sad.

She is literally scalded 😳 what sort of a holiday is this ??? Kids look fed up and her trying ( and failing ) to convince everyone that she’s having the time of her life 🫤
And with all these swimwear shots it would seem like she thinks her biggest achievement is getting thin - how sad.
It's bizarre, she could have gone on a normal sun holiday in Europe for all the pracing around pools she's doing. And not a single hat on the poor kids in that heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 6