Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mention she still needs to book 2 nights in dubai??? On the beg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Did she mention she still needs to book 2 nights in dubai??? On the beg
Just about a dozen times. She has the first night sorted but nothing for the next two nights. Worst case scenario she’ll have to sleep in that truck she’s driving
---
So distasteful when you see what's going on in Palestine
---
So distasteful when you see what's going on in Palestine
Unbelievably distasteful and even more offensive when you consider her alleged love and affiliation with the Middle East

• Heart
All in scandals and flip flops and girl in knee socks all gor perfect picture
It’s so sad looking at the videos. Kids constantly have to be camera ready. She can’t see it. And whose favourite country is it anyway and who’s this all for … herself wanting to return to her former happy life when she was at her skinniest and living this not a long term lifestyle. The poor husband seeing the kids paraded for content day in day out.I would put money on it being Instagram that caused the breakdown of the marriage. Such a shame.

Reactions: 7
She's actually painful to watch now. Slow Motion videos of her driving and the kids filming it. That reel where they jumped in the pool honestly it's ridiculous. Gaza is burning and this one can't respectfully stay off stories for a few days.

Reactions: 8
Is she wearing her wedding rings?
Yep and she’s playing with them showing them off
I think he’s there too because she said “we’ll get that booked when the kids are in bed”
I don’t think they’ve split at all, I think she’s a bread crumbing attention seeker

She’s showing the older boys getting the wee one ready. To me that is nothing to celebrate, it makes me very sad to see that they feel they have to step up and be carers for their brother. Let them enjoy their childhood! God love them, all she cares about is getting the shot for the gram, a selfish madam!

Reactions: 6
Yep and she’s playing with them showing them off
I think he’s there too because she said “we’ll get that booked when the kids are in bed”
I don’t think they’ve split at all, I think she’s a bread crumbing attention seeker
No, her husband isn’t there! A family member maybe?

Reactions: 1
She must be dreadfully insecure that she goes on a holiday, documents every second and continues to flog tit to earn a few crumbs. Stranger validation is important to Cweeeeevaaaa and of course the comments from the other Huns. It’s beyond tragic.

Give me my corporate world any day, my steady income, my privacy and the ability to go on holiday and lock my phone in the safe for two weeks solid with not a care in the world.

Reactions: 7
No it’s not her wedding ring it’s a dress ring that she has started to wear, like a diamond band style of ring
You’re absolutely right it’s not, took me going back to September 2023 to find a picture I could see it clearly. Also that’s the only picture of him 😳 I take it all back then 😬

Reactions: 1
Pathetic that she constantly documents ever minute of those poor kids lives
Gaza is burning and this one is posting about the good life in Abu Dhabi. She needs her head shook for sure.
To have value on material things in this day and age is pitifully sad. Living her best life in real life means living her best lie.
Gway Cweeva you're foolin no one but yourself

This one is mental. It's coming into the worst time to travel to the UAE - people that live there are leaving for the summer because it's too hot and then you've this dose dragging her 4 young kids to 40°+ heat all for the gram. Why not take them to a nice family friendly resort in Portugal or Spain and let them be kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus mentioning nothing booked for Dubai about 8 times- begging bowl OUT

No one is in the pool you daft cow because it’s too hot

I lived in Dubai for 2 years and everyone cant stand this time of year for months /it’s insane hot
You just stay in air con life for months
loads leave 😂

The kids having to perform like monkeys , film her and have no privacy is so sad

• Sad
This one is mental. It's coming into the worst time to travel to the UAE - people that live there are leaving for the summer because it's too hot and then you've this dose dragging her 4 young kids to 40°+ heat all for the gram. Why not take them to a nice family friendly resort in Portugal or Spain and let them be kids.
Because then she wouldn’t be able to drone on endlessly about the life she had in Abu Dhabi. She came back to Ireland and threw a house up because she knew her marriage was going down the toilet
---
360 degrees. What a gobshite

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s manic happy to be there and relive her life when she was happy
It’s sad to watch

All for him obviously and his family members , their friends etc to watch

If I was the husband I’d GO BANANAS and insist she take my children off SM
I’d get a court order

Reactions: 8
She’s manic happy to be there and relive her life when she was happy
It’s sad to watch

All for him obviously and his family members , their friends etc to watch

If I was the husband I’d GO BANANAS and insist she take my children off SM
I’d get a court order
Same. Don’t know how he is letting her away with it. Unless he has completely walk away and has no contact and provides no parental or financial support whatsoever.

Reactions: 4