Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was my sister I’d be staging an intervention. Serious mental health issues and so close to the edge. Getting to the point where it feels like voyeurism - watching a mother of four being completely self absorbed and showing her children for all the world ( and weirdos ) to see - basically getting more unhinged and scary by the day. Desperate.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but how do these people show up to parent teacher meetings knowing that the teacher has seen you on insta with your arse out? I just can't wrap my head around it.

Reactions: 7
While I do understand the appeal and nostalgia she feels for the UAE, having lived there for 10 years myself, I don’t understand this trip at all. It’s way too hot there this time of year that’s why the hotel pool is empty. And all she seems to be doing is spending the day at the pool with the kids and catching up with some old friends. Surely it would have been a much more enjoyable trip to spend a week in Spain or the Canary Islands or something. A nice reset with a kids club etc. it just all feels so unnecessary and staged to the max. I feel so sorry for the kids. It can’t be nice having cameras in their faces non stop.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine when the older boy goes to high school - the realisation will be on him by then how unnatural and fked up his younger life was because of her addiction to instagram and psychotic need for validation from strangers 😑
The driving the car with the I’ll always be chasing this vibe sort of message - Jesus!!! Grow the fk up you’re not 20 you are a single (?) mother with four children … it’s not about you anymore!!! Selfish beyond words.

Reactions: 7
Her choice of music is always very immature and clearly she’s delivering a message to the husband.

But there's no man as terrified
As the man who stands to lose you

Reactions: 3
I thought she was back with the husband, but she’s away again without him & has said on her latest post she couldn’t afford to live there with 4 kids on a teachers salary (assuming she meant hers and not his). Are things off again?

Reactions: 2
She’s very emotional in todays stories. The way she talks about UAE you’d swear she knows every square mile of it, but it seems she really doesn’t know Dubai at all and it’s only a 45 min drive from Abu D. Bizzare. Interesting comments too 🤣🤣

Attachments

She’s very emotional in todays stories. The way she talks about UAE you’d swear she knows every square mile of it, but it seems she really doesn’t know Dubai at all and it’s only a 45 min drive from Abu D. Bizzare. Interesting comments too 🤣🤣
How will she answer that 🤔 At some point in her life she will have to accept that the Middle East was a certain time in her life - and it’s OVER. Chasing the past only brings heartache, she totally knows this but just prefers to live in denial or else just pander for sympathy. It’s all very immature 😬

How will she answer that 🤔 At some point in her life she will have to accept that the Middle East was a certain time in her life - and it’s OVER. Chasing the past only brings heartache, she totally knows this but just prefers to live in denial or else just pander for sympathy. It’s all very immature 😬
Everyone has happy memories of someplace they lived in but if you decide to move home, that’s it, decision made, move on.

She’s not happy in Ireland but she wouldn’t be happy in AD either. She would be far better off accepting the present and looking forward to the future as opposed to living in the past. And the budget spent on the holiday would be better spent on counseling

Reactions: 5
Everyone has happy memories of someplace they lived in but if you decide to move home, that’s it, decision made, move on.

She’s not happy in Ireland but she wouldn’t be happy in AD either. She would be far better off accepting the present and looking forward to the future as opposed to living in the past. And the budget spent on the holiday would be better spent on counseling
Totally agree that so called holiday looks like a nightmare. The place is empty and I'm not surprised. Bring in such heat and humidity is tough. And that's without having 4 small ones to look after.
If she loves UAE that much why doesn't she head back for good. I'd rather raise children in Ireland. She is definitely erratic lately.

Zero time for glam….or putting sunscreen on Potty either judging by his little sunburnt arms. The backs of his legs are the same.
She looks burnt to a cinder also .. her arms and neck were red in some of the pics last night

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Zero time for glam….or putting sunscreen on Potty either judging by his little sunburnt arms. The backs of his legs are the same.
😞 and look I’m no mum police and I know the later born children get away with more but skulling Pepsi at 2. Not great.

Reactions: 6
The way the filming is being done it suggests A N other is with them! Yet she’s keeping pushing the #soloparent narrative.

Did their slave Sorry ‘person’ meet them at the airport again!

it’s actually a real sad selfish life she is portraying. I sincerely hope her sheep don’t see her as any sort of role model.

I think anyone at all that has any knowledge of what it’s like to be a mum or parent is looking at this as extremely odd manic behaviour

Reactions: 5
I think anyone at all that has any knowledge of what it’s like to be a mum or parent is looking at this as extremely odd manic behaviour
Exactly!! Like who films their every move on holiday and especially with kids!!?!?! She must be exhausted 😬

Exactly!! Like who films their every move on holiday and especially with kids!!?!?! She must be exhausted 😬
The footage today as she’s carrying the youngest, he looks well miserable just needing his mamas cuddles. And even looks fed up of camera. Social media has alot to answer for. She must spend every waking minute of every day thinking of Instagram and how to keep taking it a step further.

Reactions: 6