Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dual citizenship? Does she mean Rep. of Ireland and UK? Cos she’s certainly not a citizen of Abu Dhabi…

Reactions: 3
Shouldn’t her children be in school? She went this time last year too and that’s when the husband moved out.
---
Just fixing that tiny white text on a light background for you Cweeeeaaaaaa

Attachments

Shouldn’t her children be in school? She went this time last year too and that’s when the husband moved out.
---
I’m sure it is very handy especially when it’s free. The rest of us would have to pay an arm and a leg so she can have hers free.

Reactions: 4
---
Some primary schools do take a week off now. She wouldn’t care tho, free trip and likely getting paid for promoting it. I wonder will she say who’s with her or let on she’s super mum taking 4 kids solo?!

I’m sure it is very handy especially when it’s free. The rest of us would have to pay an arm and a leg so she can have hers free.
Exactly. How much does this service cost? Easily a few hundred euros. But money does matter to cweeevaaaa. Make the memories. I’m sure the kids will have great memories of their childhood growing up without their father around and their mother obsessed with herself and her social media but really she’s as sad as can be. Ahhhh the great childhood memories…

“Don’t worry about the money. Just make it work” aye no bother! Tell me you get everything for nothing without telling me you get everything for nothing. These instahuns are a different breed

Reactions: 11
“Don’t worry about the money. Just make it work” aye no bother! Tell me you get everything for nothing without telling me you get everything for nothing. These instahuns are a different breed
Easy to make it work when you get a chauffeur service for free, rooms in your house decorated for free, free rugs, free beds, free paint, free bbq’s, free nights out in restaurants, free clothes, free tit from Voduz and Bperfect etc. None of her posts are correctly labeled. I wonder if her tax affairs are in order? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with all the messages of support for going on holiday?! I haven't been watching her stories recently but I seen she was blogging her holiday in real time…so much for quality time with the family- editing reels and stories nonstop. As for going to the uae- its average temperature is about 36degrees not ideal for small children. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg making each child do the jump thing. It will be all bikini pics this year.

• Haha
Omg making each child do the jump thing. It will be all bikini pics this year.
The poor kids. Performing monkeys for their mothers insta. She so insecure. Put the phone down Cweeevaaa and enjoy your holiday. Good girl.

I mean I have to commend her, I can't get my kids to put on their shoes in morning for school and out the door without telling them multiple times to do something. So how long did her reel take to film? And with a toddler 🫣

• Haha
I mean I have to commend her, I can't get my kids to put on their shoes in morning for school and out the door without telling them multiple times to do something. So how long did her reel take to film? And with a toddler 🫣
Same! It’s sad though coz they’re that well trained. Made me sad seeing the 2 year old doing it tbh. She needs to get over the Middle East. How long before the great childminder that minded her kids is rolled out. I’m sure that woman has moved onto the latest English speaking ‘teachers’ kids she’s minding.

Same! It’s sad though coz they’re that well trained. Made me sad seeing the 2 year old doing it tbh. She needs to get over the Middle East. How long before the great childminder that minded her kids is rolled out. I’m sure that woman has moved onto the latest English speaking ‘teachers’ kids she’s minding.
If Abu Dhabi is that amazing, why did she leave it and come home? She’d remind you of that person that went to the USA on the J1 for one summer and they are still banging on about it 10 years later.

Life moves on but it seems Caeeeevaaa hasn’t moved on from AD. Maybe it reminds her of a time when she was happily married?🤣

If Abu Dhabi is that amazing, why did she leave it and come home? She’d remind you of that person that went to the USA on the J1 for one summer and they are still banging on about it 10 years later.

Life moves on but it seems Caeeeevaaa hasn’t moved on from AD. Maybe it reminds her of a time when she was happily married?🤣
Who knew that time moves on, people change, businesses close and new buildings get built? Eye opening stuff today.
Even the children telling her to turn down the music!

Who knew that time moves on, people change, businesses close and new buildings get built? Eye opening stuff today.
She defo seems stuck in the past. We can all be nostalgic about the past but to continually try to get it back by dragging 4 kids on a long haul trip. And 9 nights over 3 hotels. No money worries there!

Reactions: 6
Jesus. Just watched those stories. You’d think she’d have better things to be doing than discussing the details of her holiday on insta. No one cares about the car, the pool, the breakfast, the hotel, Dubai etc. Zero fucks given. Put the phone away Cweeeeeevaaaaaaa. Spend time with your performing monkey’s children

She defo seems stuck in the past. We can all be nostalgic about the past but to continually try to get it back by dragging 4 kids on a long haul trip. And 9 nights over 3 hotels. No money worries there!
She must be counting on getting collabs to finish the house, the money she’s spending would go a long way on a patio etc…
---
Jesus. Just watched those stories. You’d think she’d have better things to be doing than discussing the details of her holiday on insta. No one cares about the car, the pool, the breakfast, the hotel, Dubai etc. Zero fucks given. Put the phone away Cweeeeeevaaaaaaa. Spend time with your performing monkey’s children
Nothing booked for Dubai… angling for a PR stay

So distasteful when you see what's going on in Palestine
---
So distasteful when you see what's going on in Palestine