Big Hill House #2 Mum of 4, shimmy’s galore, husband had enough and walked out the door

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is typical of those who are vanity lifters - the ego gets the better of them and they think if they can pulse a bar and a few plates then they are squatting 🤣 What a dick 😬 Maybe that’s hyrox
- surely those trainers would tell her to push the knees out and she should have a belt on did she not have pelvic floor stuff 🤔 Bless her insecure little heart she must be never off here 😂
Glued to tattle she is. Such a sad lonely woman.

Reactions: 2
Have all the huns just got really lazy when it comes to working with brands/stores??
That reel about calor was beyond basic and was really just a chance for cweeva to stand sideways in her tiny white shorts 😐 I mean the bbq was just in the middle of a huge back yard - there was no furniture near it no attempt to convey a particular vibe … Does she not have an area nearer her actual house like back door eg where you could envisage coming in and out with food and plates to the bbq? Not plonked in the middle of a yard for the sole purpose of cooking a load of food ( that she obv won’t eat ) and doing her signature super cringey hands in that air ta da look at meeeeeee 😬 So staged and obvious she doesn’t bbq. Basic af 😐

Reactions: 9
Yeah, it’s awful…I’m the middle of the concrete farm yard!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…her house is so badly designed…I don’t think they actually have a patio area.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…her house is so badly designed…I don’t think they actually have a patio area.
I think she has the outdoor space but it’s unfinished. She showed it recently which means it won’t be long before she’s working up to some kind of begging 🤣

The house is awful though…front and back. Who was the architect - Stevie Wonder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She takes far away shots at the pillars with lots of filters & good lighting & I always thought the house looked nice. that photo of the back though is horrendous. The building is so cold & uninviting looking

Reactions: 4
She takes far away shots at the pillars with lots of filters & good lighting & I always thought the house looked nice. that photo of the back though is horrendous. The building is so cold & uninviting looking
Ha ha didn't take long after this! Garden furniture PR 🙄

Reactions: 4
This one has lost the run of herself. Flashing her bits on camera whilst eye bleeping herself. She really needs to get a grip. Opening those sliding doors out to no patio, no garden no nothing.
She's in dire need of collabs to get the gaff finished.
Have to say the back of the house looks awful. Dull and no character. Whoever did those plans should consider retiring. The outside looks awful, front and back.

Reactions: 3
The good morning and goodnight stories are beyond cringeworthy… another shot of the Chloe espadrilles - they must be beyond stinking by now jeez she never takes them off 🤢

Reactions: 8
By the looks of her in todays stories (many of them undeclared adverts) she’s on the verge of a breakdown.

Also Cweeevaaaa, your giveaway which is open to the ROI, needs to follow the guidelines for the ROI and must be marked advert. You have been reported. You’re welcome ☺

Attachments

By the looks of her in todays stories (many of them undeclared adverts) she’s on the verge of a breakdown.

Also Cweeevaaaa, your giveaway which is open to the ROI, needs to follow the guidelines for the ROI and must be marked advert. You have been reported. You’re welcome ☺
She looked like she'd explode with rage or a breakdown 🤦‍♀️
Cweeeeeva has lost the fuckin plot. Literally

Breakdown for sure. The woman needs help. How come her family can’t see this and book her in for some counseling

• Heart
Reactions: 2