Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I met Prof o Reilly I never addressed him by his first name or had his mobile number.
I honestly would not of felt right addressing him by his first name but that may be just me.

Reactions: 6
Also sorry if this sounds awful but Barry seems like a lazy so and so ! What handy man /electrician can’t get work

Reactions: 7
I get that it must be very hard on him also esp at such a young age and they don’t look like loves young dream . BUT I’ve a friend going through chemo , her husband works full time , she’s no family near by , she has two small kids . her husband gets up at 4.30am to get house work done , get her and the kids dinner made , lunches sorted etc then gets kids out to school and he goes to work. He’s barely existing right now . Barry’s life isn’t too bad by comparison...

Reactions: 12
I don't think work was ever the problem. Any time I spoke with him he was always busy with jobs on and has always worked. She is the problem, she does get extremely sick after treatment and he is a very hands on dad and someone needed to mind their daughter and care for her. Trust me tho it's not all rosy in the garden there. This isn't what he signed up for when they got together and his life is practically ruined. He has had to give up everything for her

FYI I live in the same town as her. I wouldn't speak to her often but this is a very small town where everyone knows everyone's business so i know a lot about them
I get what you're saying.
But until Shannen started splashing the cash in the car weeks after the go fund me, I don't think anyone thought ill of her.
She then went on a downhill spiral, yes she was sick, but then she'd #ad, so out of physical work but well able to earn on insta. Grid posts can earn up to €3k and she was a BA for quite a few companies, so the €€ was flowing even after the go fund me.
From the suites away, dinners out, and then days, evenings, nights in the pub, christenings etc, when we were supposed to limit our contacts for the likes that were in her position. She was out with her mother getting stuff for her house and literally days later preaching to everyone to cop on and look.after the likes of her.
She's changed, she's a diva now. I'd say her head is so swollen with notions she'd find it hard to get under that clock tower in the town.

Reactions: 5
I'd say hes a nice fella, however you are allowed create a bubble with another household on compassionate ground and this would enable him to work and her mother or his mother to help with their daughter. From what I see she seems to take to the bed all week and have him running around after her constant and I doubt any of their parents would put up with that

Reactions: 3
I know that's what he did last year, he worked through it and took days for chemo and that and they had help from grandparents too. Maybe with covid they can't use the grandparents as much and the child is only in school on the ecce scheme for 3 hours a day. To be fair they don't flog her to creche all day everyday like some of the other dopes i see doing it so I guess it would be hard for him to work for 3 hours.i know it seems I'm sticking up for him but I probably am a bit. He's actually a lovely genuine guy and he got a raw deal having a sick partner

@Airy-fairy

I'm new to posting so I don't know how to reply to your comment sorry. I can actually answer every single one of your queries. I genuinely know them personally. The car thing- grand, everyone has their own opinion on the purchase of the car. Personally, I think she probably needed to upgrade as her old corsa was tiny and definitely wouldn't have done but she definitely could have waited until now to buy the car instead of straight away. Shannen very rarely did ad posts on Instagram, she was ba for voduz & bperfect and gave that up when she got sick. She made that clear on her stories so she wasn't earning. I watch her stories everyday and apart from gifted items there has not been once where she has made any cash from Instagram. She had a night away in Castlemartyr which was a voucher from her friends in work and the montenotte which she paid for a normal room and got upgraded. Again, I know all this because she made that clear on Instagram. I haven't seen her to be at any christenings etc, and I just looked back. The only night out was when she got the all clear. I do agree she should have been limiting contacts seen as she is so sick but technically didn't do anything wrong. I can also confirm something that very few people know about. The day she got the gofundme money there was 25k donated to St james' hospital (maybe to benefit her as she will be using there) im sure a member of staff from james' will confirm that if you need. I'm also 90% certain there was a substantial amount given to the mercy hospital. Shannen also gave her cousin A LOT more for the car than was shown on the go fund me but she didnt want it broadcast. I don't know why she wouldn't say on here that a lot of the money was donated because maybe those rumours might stop. But then again, i donate to charity a lot but don't feel the need to broadcast it or look for praise. This is through the grapevine but a very reliable source. By no means am I sticking up for her but she is a young mother from my town and I hate seeing the lies being spread here. Nothing written here has been fact. All conspiracy theories. As I said, I don't agree with everything she does and she can come across as being bitchy and spoilt even before the gofundme but there was just a few things I had to set straight

I'm not really sure what you have set straight with rumours about donations to hospitals? People donated money they have some right to be informed of donations and if the donations are true it would shut up a lot of the well what's she going to do with all that money.

It's also not really plausible that they were living on no income support. No one is expected in this country to live with no state support. But that is there business and not really any of our concern.

Reactions: 2
€175k, not a small amount by any means!

Just curious, did she have IVF to conceive her little girl? I see her in her bio that she has another “baby on ice” they don’t store them for free so I wonder would that be the reason it went up so much? 🤔

Embryo is only €350 a year, then each transfer is €1500

Reactions: 2
Wow saying Barry’s life is practically ruined and that he has a raw deal with having a sick partner 😳

That is completely out of line to say someones life is ruined by having a sick partner, whether he does think it or not it's not appropriate to put it up on a public forum, i too am from the town, i know of them but wouldn't know them, I had a few words with Shannen a few times, anyone I know who does know them never said a bad word about them, and no I am not them or related

That is completely out of line to say someones life is ruined by having a sick partner, whether he does think it or not it's not appropriate to put it up on a public forum, i too am from the town, i know of them but wouldn't know them, I had a few words with Shannen a few times, anyone I know who does know them never said a bad word about them, and no I am not them or related
Agree it's disgusting to say his life is ruined.

How does anyone really know how he feels?

other than we can try and imagine being in that place and assume like anyone he is heartbroken and wishes for her to be better and for them to have some kind of normal life.

Not sure Shannen has chosen this life either. I think it’s unfair to say that about the chap.

I did donate to her go fund me. I wouldn’t look for it back. I know the expense of the situation she is in. However I do think her out and about was way over the top and her preaching to us was not on.
I do wish that the go fund me was updated with where big parts of the money went if it did indeed go elsewhere. I should be told that as a donator.

Reactions: 6
Not sure Shannen has chosen this life either. I think it’s unfair to say that about the chap.

I did donate to her go fund me. I wouldn’t look for it back. I know the expense of the situation she is in. However I do think her out and about was way over the top and her preaching to us was not on.
I do wish that the go fund me was updated with where big parts of the money went if it did indeed go elsewhere. I should be told that as a donator.
Course she didn't I'm sure she would rather have her health.

Our health really is wealth.

I don't know why she wouldn't say she made generous donations to the hospitals. She had no issue saying she bought a car.

Reactions: 1
Glad I’m not the only one that thought it was out of line. I’m 31 with cancer and it really upset me reading that as I would hate for people to say that about my husband.. rant over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad I’m not the only one that thought it was out of line. I’m 31 with cancer and it really upset me reading that as I would hate for people to say that about my husband.. rant over lol
Hope your doing ok ❤

It's definitely not a normal thing for anyone to say.

Bet your husband is only caring that your ok and not for one second thinking about anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Course she didn't I'm sure she would rather have her health.

Our health really is wealth.

I don't know why she wouldn't say she made generous donations to the hospitals. She had no issue saying she bought a car.
Maybe she feels if she did say people would say it was only announced for to get praise? If it is true fair play

That doesn't make sense as why would she get praise for giving donations from other ppl generous donations to her
I often read of bloggers doing a fundraiser for example and people saying it's only so they will get new followers or donations by celebrities and people saying it should be done privately, I don't know that's just what I thought

Reactions: 1
So that use somebody profile is gone 🤣
Didn’t buy a bean of that.
Obviously either them or somebody close to them trying to damage control. What are the bets she’ll be on now playing up the trolling that Barry’s life is ruined looking after her 🥱

Reactions: 4
M actually just thinking I got an email yesterday from another go fund me I donated to a good while back. It was out of my head to be honest. But yesterday a lovely email stating total funds raised a huge thank you what funds will he used for etc etc. Just thought that was lovely. Put that charity event in a positive light in my mind even though I’d all but forgotten them. I may be wrong but I dont remember any sort of thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.