Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop preaching guidelines when you can't follow them yourself shannen. She has seen more and visited more places than I have in weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Non hodgkins lymphoma
This is type cancer that my mother in law has and she was advised to limit contacts, do not be around her grandchildren and no one to come into your house unless they wear a mask and keep their distance, ( dropping off a few groceries and seeing how she is) She is taking over 50tablets a day, has no appetite and won’t leave her house unless absolutely necessary.
And Shannon flying around all over the country on gifted and non gifted staycations... and no mask in sight.... yeah she’s really taking her cancer seriously

Reactions: 32
Numbers in Cork are flying up, and she was out over the last week looking for flooring and other furnishings for her mother's new house. No doubt more lunches out. Shur the go fund me pays for outings.

Reactions: 17
SO much raised for her in a few days..now new jeep etc..personally if i contributed to the GoFund me wouldnt be happy its not like the money was spent on actual treatment..just to live the high life🤔🤔I see soo many worthy go fund me pages..where the money raised is for LIFE saving treatment abroad..not to fund a lavish lifestyle😡She is not exactly a role model in the pandemic either out & about all the time mixing..shes defo too sweet to be wholesome!

Reactions: 26
I don't follow her but pop onto her page every now and then, I found it bizarre when she got those baby grows,did she ever address it after that day?
It was possibly the day after or two days after when she apparently found out the cancer was back, and the go fund me page was set up....

Reactions: 6
The baby grow incident , if that was me, I would have called the guards straight away and people mentioned this to her , me being one and she ignored it. Also I don’t feel it’s right , all that money raised and she living it up now ,free food, free trips, free car ... free everything , when there are people out there really really struggling who are going through heartbreaking times and she just swanning around not giving a tit with other people’s money . In my opinion , she should donate that money to people who really need it.

Reactions: 23
The baby grow incident , if that was me, I would have called the guards straight away and people mentioned this to her , me being one and she ignored it. Also I don’t feel it’s right , all that money raised and she living it up now ,free food, free trips, free car ... free everything , when there are people out there really really struggling who are going through heartbreaking times and she just swanning around not giving a tit with other people’s money . In my opinion , she should donate that money to people who really need it.
If the baby grow incident was genuine, I'd be bloody terrified to come onto social media and address it, I'd be straight down to the cop shop!

Reactions: 19
The baby grow shenanigans and subsequent go fund me set up by the friend are definitely questionable. Wonder how much the friend got out of it for setting it up. The timing of it...using the #bekind and lets show the trolls what god people can do BS 🙄🙄 They must think we’re all eejits but then again with the amount raised there seems to be a fair few suckers for a sob story. Imagine getting 176k out of babygros

Reactions: 14
I'm mortified for her, 176k and she's just living the high life. People donated that in good faith during really tough times..she would want to donate a massive chunk of it to charity. Actually disgusting how she's just indulging and sees nothing wrong with it. As someone above said it's not being used for life saving treatment, no a brand new car and date nights 🙄

Reactions: 25
The baby grow shenanigans and subsequent go fund me set up by the friend are definitely questionable. Wonder how much the friend got out of it for setting it up. The timing of it...using the #bekind and lets show the trolls what god people can do BS 🙄🙄 They must think we’re all eejits but then again with the amount raised there seems to be a fair few suckers for a sob story. Imagine getting 176k out of babygros
Worse bit is it was stopped at that . Imagine if kept going, would have gotten loads more !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.