Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Doesn’t matter if diamonds are fifty euro or 500 euro, it’s the principal. go fund me are set up for “worthy” causes and cars and diamonds don’t come under that category. Karma

People that know her say she’s playing a blinder on peoples kindness and in truth the real person is far from sweet Hence the temper rant when called out, truth hurts.
I’ve heard this as well. Her mask is slipping now though and she’s fecking raging that we can all see her for what she is

First time writing here, knew she was hinting about tattle life lastnight when she was talking about people sending her screenshots of people talking about her online. Thought that was very strange people would send her screenshots of this site, I would imagine she probably read it herself. Anyhow I was quiet surprised initially to find a thread on her. I suppose I always scrolled passed her stories on instagram without paying much attention to her! However after reading through this thread lastnight I'm actually appalled that any of this could be true! I do feel for her, I mean she is living a life of horrible uncertainty, that for anyone is scary especially being so young and having a child. I did not donate to the go fund me thankfully, and am horrified to think that the whole babygro incident tallied up with the mass amount of shares on social media, followed by the go fund me? Also that was a disgusting amount of money raised for one person! Has she actually shown where that money has went to? Has she shared this money out? I would hope so! Did she buy that car with the money raised? Obviously I dont know any truth as I rarely watch her story. However reading all of this lastnight i actually feel disgusted that someone could be so filthy rotten selfish, and i sincerely hope that she proves us wrong
I would bet my house that the baby grow incident was fake. Never showed either the baby grows or the note. Total bullshit and if I could I’d demand the money back that I gave to the Go Fund me. She’s a disgrace but trust me she’ll have no luck for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We wouldn't know what she is spending her money on if she didn't feel the need to post it.

Reactions: 5
just my 2 pence worth, and I didn't donate to her go fund me btw, I only half follow her really I don't pay much attention to her, look at her stories the odd time. But if people were donating to her gofundme, and could see that it was already high, could they not have just not donated? You can see the total when you donate. They still chose to donate. I can't imagine anyone here donated that much, I could be wrong, so if you chose to donate €5,€10 what does it matter what the final total was? If you feel like your donation needs to have terms and conditions you shouldn't donate at all.

Reactions: 13
Anyone feel there's a ramp up on the helpful posts, and the pity stories over the last few days?
To remind us she's sick and to forget the money?

Reactions: 7
just my 2 pence worth, and I didn't donate to her go fund me btw, I only half follow her really I don't pay much attention to her, look at her stories the odd time. But if people were donating to her gofundme, and could see that it was already high, could they not have just not donated? You can see the total when you donate. They still chose to donate. I can't imagine anyone here donated that much, I could be wrong, so if you chose to donate €5,€10 what does it matter what the final total was? If you feel like your donation needs to have terms and conditions you shouldn't donate at all.
At the time people felt utterly sad for her, the babygros, diagnosed again and the belief that there may be no treatment available in Ireland for her.
Most people were consumed with pity and donated.
They didn't realise the tit show that would follow straight afterwards.
If she had been gracious about getting such an amount, and didn't continue to rub her freebies, eating and drinking nights out etc in people's faces, perhaps people wouldn't have felt so bitter to her having that money.

She did show the babygros
I think there were 3 of them?
Put up on stories, didn't last up there very long, just enough for maximum effect.

Reactions: 4
At the time people felt utterly sad for her, the babygros, diagnosed again and the belief that there may be no treatment available in Ireland for her.
Most people were consumed with pity and donated.
They didn't realise the tit show that would follow straight afterwards.
If she had been gracious about getting such an amount, and didn't continue to rub her freebies, eating and drinking nights out etc in people's faces, perhaps people wouldn't have felt so bitter to her having that money.

I think there were 3 of them?
Put up on stories, didn't last up there very long, just enough for maximum effect.

She fed the belief that she was out of treatment options here. When she would have known fully there was still the donation stem cell transplant option. Course nothing is guaranteed but the inference that she would have seek options other than from her oncologist was very much put out there.

I think the Byrnes are answerable too. They knew her options having been through it. They initiated the go fund me and should have stopped at target rather than letting it climb.

Reactions: 11
I think the Byrnes are answerable too. They knew her options having been through it. They initiated the go fund me and should have stopped at target rather than letting it climb.
Do they still openly support her or have they pulled away? Another pair I used to think were deadly but have changed my mind on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They set a realistic target but ya I agree they too kept sharing it and let it grow and grow

Denise Kenny Byrne and her husband set up the GoFundMe, I think they met Shannen during her husbands treatment. They seem nice

Reactions: 2
I think the baby gro thing was real she came on at first thinking she got sent them by mistake

I think the baby gro thing was real she came on at first thinking she got sent them by mistake
A message followed if I remember correctly. I remember feeling sick that anyone could do that.

But the timing since has made me wonder. Horrible that I've just become so suspicious of everything ppl say on Instagram now.

With everything Eileen my heart goes out to her a million times over. This week alone you would know by her stories she’s aged 5 years. She’s taken the year off work because this would have been the year her little one started in her school. I really don’t know how anyone could slate her

Reactions: 6
The use of the Consultants first name just doesent sit right with me.
When I dealt with him I never got the impression to call him anything other then his title Prof.
His mobile number was never offered.
Maybe it's different if your going private and you see him for every appointment

Reactions: 6
The use of the Consultants first name just doesent sit right with me.
When I dealt with him I never got the impression to call him anything other then his title Prof.
His mobile number was never offered.
Maybe it's different if your going private and you see him for every appointment
She says at times she texts him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.