Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I heard that as i say I was never offered a mobile number and to be fair dident expect it either or called him by his first name.
But I feel now people who see this happening and dont have the same familiarity will wonder why they are not afforded the same.
But as I said as a public patient it was rare we saw him it was usually his Reg etc.

Reactions: 4
The use of the Consultants first name just doesent sit right with me.
When I dealt with him I never got the impression to call him anything other then his title Prof.
His mobile number was never offered.
Maybe it's different if your going private and you see him for every appointment
I did think the mobile number was very familiar and indicated special treatment.

But re first names I see a consultant a few times a year and at first a few years ago I called him Dr xyz... Now I just use his first name.

Reactions: 2
I think she bullshitted her relationship with Seamus.
Since this thread started and it was mentioned, the Seamus on call and the mobile phonecalls stopped. I think we ratted her out there. Or there was a suggestion that it may have been brought to her attention during clinic.
Either way, I think something was said as it all tapered off.

Reactions: 10
Do they still openly support her or have they pulled away? Another pair I used to think were deadly but have changed my mind on.
Oh duck me... The waiting room dance 🤮 Whatever about him but she's painful,she screams look at me. Even going back years ago b4 insta fame she was getting the garden done from rte FFS.. Awful dose. Think what's bcome noticeable in these threads is that just cos you have a sob story doesn't make you nice or heroic, we all go through tit, these just choose to advertise, exploit and profit theirs

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Do they still openly support her or have they pulled away? Another pair I used to think were deadly but have changed my mind on.
They must be? She had the headplan on her story today, was it gifted as it wasn’t labeled as a gift 🤨

I'm calling bullshit.
She brings a list to ask Seamus, and the most important question she was to ask Seamus was about the flu vaccine for Roisin....tripped herself up by saying she forgot to write it on the list but will text Seamus to ask.
I smell a rat.
Trying to prove you text Seamus your buddy Shannen?
Of course he'll text you back today with the answer.....
Or maybe you asked him at clinic but you wanted to show you're text buddies so leaving that one til today where you'll pretend you've text him and got a reply.
That aside, your GP will find out for you. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yes, she brought that car with the money. She justified it by saying she needed a decent car to go up and down the motorway to Dublin for appointments. It was a 131 or thereabouts corsa she owned.
She has never addressed the money since. Not to my knowledge.
Nor has she donated a euro.
I own a similar sized car and year to her older car, and I drove that motorway for a whole year, 3-4 times a week while my husband was in hospital for a year.
The car is still fine. Shannen had no reason to upgrade only that she had fresh donated money and it was burning a whole in her pocket to get spending!
Well I have the same size car , older than that and travel with myself , my husband and my baby every 2 weeks to Dublin for treatment for chronic pain and its a trek for me . Now its going to be once a week so her excuse about the car is bullshit imo

When I met Prof o Reilly I never addressed him by his first name or had his mobile number.
I honestly would not of felt right addressing him by his first name but that may be just me.
I would say that but I have the same consultant for 10 years and I would say their first name at this point. She goes on like they're bestos though and like she has a crush on him its weird .

I get that it must be very hard on him also esp at such a young age and they don’t look like loves young dream . BUT I’ve a friend going through chemo , her husband works full time , she’s no family near by , she has two small kids . her husband gets up at 4.30am to get house work done , get her and the kids dinner made , lunches sorted etc then gets kids out to school and he goes to work. He’s barely existing right now . Barry’s life isn’t too bad by comparison...
He lazy yolk wouldnt even cut the grass or shop for her when she was in bed for the week !

Last edited:
Totally off her but can't find her tread is Roiseconxxx on this just wondering did she get the all clear or what?

Anyone feel there's a ramp up on the helpful posts, and the pity stories over the last few days?
To remind us she's sick and to forget the money?
Folks open your eyes. her halo is dropping and the real, person, is being unrevealed and nobody is fooled .

The use of the Consultants first name just doesent sit right with me.
When I dealt with him I never got the impression to call him anything other then his title Prof.
His mobile number was never offered.
Maybe it's different if your going private and you see him for every appointment
He’s horrified at her behavior and trying to distance himself but she’s a demanding patient. She has no business documenting medical interactions. Also the guy who set up the go fund me, his wife has produced a journal now that the three are flogging. Where did the investment come from I wonder 🧐🧐🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Folks open your eyes. her halo is dropping and the real, person, is being unrevealed and nobody is fooled .

He’s horrified at her behavior and trying to distance himself but she’s a demanding patient. She has no business documenting medical interactions. Also the guy who set up the go fund me, his wife has produced a journal now that the three are flogging. Where did the investment come from I wonder 🧐🧐🧐

Didn't she have the Head plan out well before?

Didn't she have the Head plan out well before?

Telling us a pointless story about the doctors secretary, obviously she’s reading here and trying to let us know that they actually like her in there 🤣 also really not appropriate to share the doctors reply about the child’s flu vaccine. It’s advice specifically for you, not the general public!

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I feel she dishes out advice like she is a medical expert
Everyone's experience is different

Reactions: 6
Telling us a pointless story about the doctors secretary, obviously she’s reading here and trying to let us know that they actually like her in there 🤣 also really not appropriate to share the doctors reply about the child’s flu vaccine. It’s advice specifically for you, not the general public!
She would be first in line to complain about any of her confidential history being discussed yet she thinks it’s ok to talk about other people’s interactions. She thinks the world revolves around her and the more sympathy she can muster the better. Wig and no make up when on camera or needing anything free, wig goes on for mundane walk when not in public. Wise up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lads the baby grows was the biggest scam ever. Come on now 🤣
I’d say she was mortified she was caught out over the babygros as she never mentioned them again and god knows there’s no one who would be as self indulgent as her so she would have lapped up the interviews and pity parties if it was authentic. Mental but cunning carry on. This one is sneaky but clever, she thinks, at times.

Reactions: 5
I really dont think she should be discussing other patients on such a public platform.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.