Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seglxi

I liked her before but I was sooo shocked when they had that fundraiser and then went off and bought a new car. They should donate any surplus money to a cancer charity. Like I didn't think the money was for treatment but I understood it would be for staying a hotel in dublin, petrol, meals, rent etc. So gobsmacked by the whole thing.

She hasn't been isolating herself even though she is high risk but at the end of the day that's her choice but to have the neck to come on preaching that people should follow the guidelines when she hasn't been following them at all is laughable.

I really do wish her the best with her treatment etc. but I don't think it's fair taking people's money and not using it in the way you said you would.

Reactions: 20

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Denise K is worst of all...it wasnt even her that was sick. I had to unfollow she’s riding on coat tails of a following built on sympathy for her sick husband.
the drama and attention seeking is off the scale. We know you have cancer but the bullshit is off the scale. So all the birthdays she mentioned she will be home for before she goes - no doubt more nights out captioned ‘last time before transplant’
absolutely disgraceful trying to ramp up cancer concern with the tears for 24 hours then having to explain it only a change of appointment date. You seriously couldn’t make up the way this wan takes advantage of kindness. Such a selfish cow. There are patients going through treatment daily with dignity and privacy. She must have been reared in the gutter. Good luck to the medical staff in taking their annual leave when she’s around. Imagine having to deal with that. She isn’t the only one. There are people terminal this Christmas. They’re the people to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Teenytot

VIP Member
The point is if she didn’t use the gfm to fund her lifestyle the past few months then she didn’t need it in the 1st place. She’s being out prancing around everywhere while she’s in the very high risk category with not a worry of catching covid. Cancer or no cancer sure we’d love 200k but thankfully 99% of people wouldn’t take take take. It’s usually at times like that you realize money is nothing and your health is everything.

Her treatment is fully funded, Barry can still work and she’s flat out getting paid for ads, free tat and more. It’s beyond greedy, she’s not on the breadline. She looks like she’s ample support from everyone around her.

Anyone who uses their own misfortunes for money, attention, pity or sympathy are seriously lacking in something.

To add there is children lining up to get their dinner every night in the freezing cold, yes shannens had a shit time of it but there’s plenty of people going through shit times.

• Heart

starry2020

Was she not harping on about Roisin in for sleepovers at the weekend and how the fella was demoted to the single bed? Now she's saying Roisin has never slept better than she has in the new matress since before the weekend and advising parents with bad sleepers😂

• Haha

Delboy

Chatty Member
The baby grow incident , if that was me, I would have called the guards straight away and people mentioned this to her , me being one and she ignored it. Also I don’t feel it’s right , all that money raised and she living it up now ,free food, free trips, free car ... free everything , when there are people out there really really struggling who are going through heartbreaking times and she just swanning around not giving a shit with other people’s money . In my opinion , she should donate that money to people who really need it.
If the baby grow incident was genuine, I'd be bloody terrified to come onto social media and address it, I'd be straight down to the cop shop!

TinaGP

VIP Member
Haha - I think she was, actually 😂. Too many stories, must be hard to keep things straight!!

Whatever about being gifted the mattress - at this stage I just roll my eyes at that stuff cos they all get gifted things daily, it’s just part of the ‘norm’ now - agreeing to take TWO of them is ridiculous. The company his worse for GIVING two of them. No doubt there are tons of kids out there who’d have been delighted to get a new mattress and this girl takes two freebies... Then she’s saying she “went for the Emma mattress because...” -eh, you didn’t choose or pay for anything, you just accepted a freebie! And then on top of all that, she’s demonstrating how to open it up herself - no doubt part of the agreement for getting the mattresses for nothing, showing us all how even a girl can manage the mattress on her own (imagine!!!) - even though she’s been saying she’s been in terrible pain these last few days, blah blah. Something smells off to me.
She was 100% on with her child in their bed in her stories and saying she slept in there again and Barry was in the spare room . Now she says the child slept on the new mattress all weekend . Pure liar

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The donations are hers to spend how she chooses, if it’s on treats so what, if it’s so she has a more comfortable car driving to appointments etc so what. That money was donated to make her life easier and she is the only person who can choose what makes her life easier .
I wonder if people would have donated if they thought she was having nights away, nights out/dinners and shopping. Some people who donated may have given their last few euro.
I didnt donate, have been burned in the past and wont ever donate cash again unless I know the person and I know exactly where the money is going. I work too hard to have someone get pissed on my euros.

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Ffs.
Talk about drama.
I get the anxiety bit, but Christ sake.
Does everyone know when her birthday is now??
She needs to cop the fuck on.
A grown woman moaning about her birthday. 🙄

And needing to go to a hotel overnight because the appointment is for 8?
She's not in the fucking Aran islands she's 2.5 hours from Dublin.
Many's the appointment I had with my daughter in Crumlin for 8am travelling from Cork and we left home at 4.30am.
Bullshit, they don't need to stay over, just another dinner out and night away. Ffs

Last edited:

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I don't believe he texts her at all. Pure nonsense.
She isn't long getting better this week, from breakfasts to freebies.
I'm surprised why she's flogging bags of shite, you'd think she'd be advocating healthy eating, less chemicals.
Isn’t it great she can afford 75 euro for Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. The hardship fund is very handy. The guy who organised it must feel like some bloody eejit. Shame on them both.🤬🤬🤬

I have never seen the like if it! She’s on par with JJ..I have never heard of a consultant texting you!! I can’t get my head around her at all!!

“Larry” is the Dublin consultant. I’m sure he’s delighted to be on first name terms. In hospital settings consultants colleagues even refer to them by title. It’s just bad breeding , she knows no better. True colors coming out sharing Black Friday discount codes on a cancer page!!🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick

Freddie101

Little girl on the Toy Show had money raised for her prosthetic leg after amputation because of a tumour....Ryan asked them what they did with the extra money, buy herself something nice? No....they donated all the leftover money to charties around Ireland.
Shannen needs to learn a lesson from this little girl.
THIS was the first thing I thought of when I saw her!!! A small kid understanding the importance of giving back!! Even if Shannon gave €100k to charities. 200k was never needed!!!! A small child even understands that concept

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TinaGP

VIP Member
Will she ever stop referring to the health professionals by using their first names ! They are not your neighbours , they are not your family or your close friends , they are strictly there for your health and well-being ! You are not special , you are the same as any other person dealing with cancer , however, you just happen to have a go fund me money pit that you can have a great time spending , which still doesn’t give you the right to call them by their first names .

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Is having his number all bullshit ? I said it a few pages back its so so unfair on his other patients if she can text him at midnight when she wants and others going through secretary's and waiting etc . There's more than her that attends him . I wouldnt be surprised if the number is bullshit to sound more serious and important .
I can assure you it is bullshit. I don’t know the man personally but I know that if there was an ounce of truth to this he’d be reported to medical council. You cannot treat patients differently so if you’re a consultant giving your number to one patient then you have to be giving it to them all. Personally I think she has more issues than cancer. She screams of personality disorder to me. She says this stuff which is complete nonsense but on one level I think she sort of half believes it herself. She has a warped reality of their relationship and she sees him almost as god and sort of worships him. I’m not explaining it great but it’s not uncommon among patients and their treating consultants. She idolises him and their relationship in her mind is something more than patient/doctor.

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
I thought the fundraiser was for treatment. And while I think any amount of money should be raised to go anywhere for treatment to save someone's life, it hasn't been used that way. From eyelash extensions, microblading, to nails, massages, break paid for in Castlemartyr resort suite (I've only ever passed the gates), clothes, etc. Splash the cash indeed.
I also think the use of the money for ivf for afterwards wasn't in the initial plans during fundraising.

Jennymac

VIP Member
My husband worked through out his chemo he would take 2 days off a week the days he was feeling unwell even at that he tried to go to work, he even worked on the days before he would go in for for chemo. Cant understand how she needs looking after for 12 months after that . But then again we had Bill's and a mortgate to pay without 176k sitting in the bank

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
She is lucky that it's the type of cancer that can still be cured at relapse there isn't many cancers like that.
I really hope it all works out and I wish her well in her health but Im done I unfollowed last week after black Friday.

It was just so unbelievable that not once did she offer an acknowledgement of how crappy this Christmas is for everyone who income was affected by Covid. Not once. Swipe up swipe up without a care in the world. That isn't what her following was built on.

She isn't an inspiration to me. She isn't raising any awareness other than her own profile. Done adding to her stats.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I just went back over her stories from today to have a look, she has 22 yes 22 AF links just today!!! She is taking the absolute piss, part of the reason for the go fund me was because she's couldn't work and neither could Barry but she's lashing up the AF's to beat the band!! The likes of her would put me off donating to go fund me pages!! Anyone who donated by PayPal, claim your money back now, she doesn't deserve people's hard earned money 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
€180 for a selfie light in the middle of a pandemic using Gofund me funds, she is completely brazen, the brass neck of her, tone deaf
Accepted another lot of free stuff from Ryan Tubridy this morning . No decency or manners to speak up and say to him people have been over generous already to our family please pass the toys and make up to a worthy family . That would take breeding though 🤬

• Wow

Wheres reality

VIP Member
She always says " have the courage to say it to me in my Dms and we can discuss and talk it out like adults " yet she on that block button quicker than a fly to shit 🙈

• Haha