Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

josephsgal

Yes, all of us mortgage holders know that. All of us who have applied for a mortgage and been refused also know that. All the sick people on this thread who worked throughout their illness know that to make ends meet know that. We can speculate about that gfm as much as we like and you can defend as much as you like but don't insult people's intelligence
If you all know that why do people keep suggesting she's going to use the money to get a mortgage?
you actually can rock up to the bank with a massive deposit and borrow a tiny amount. My mother in law died and we were 10K shy of buying a property for cash with inheritance cash, after paying inheritance tax, the bank arranged a 20K loan in the end so we could renovate the kitchen too. I am sure you can buy a property in Cork for less than 200K, no?

It actually sounds like Shannen herself, the language and phrasing
Not for a mortgage though as everyone is suggestion. Sorry who are ye suggesting is family or friend here?

Here for news

Chatty Member
That was long before the go fund me so they might have been genuinely struggling then, what she said at the time was she was going to give it away but that would be very useful for them for food

Mrs Bc

As i previously said I'm sorry she's going through this but STOP with the victim shit. I have a friend, a single parent who's going through breast cancer and she's major struggling and she would never in a million years go online to beg. She has a wonderful family and friends and we'll get her through. No need to prostitute herself. Shannen got an obscene amount in the GF. Should have left it at that.
Hope she’s ok 🥰 it’s a hard and horrible road but she’ll get there!! Promise xxx

Tammys

VIP Member
I agree gives great hope but as we knew the the day and nearly the time she was in his office I felt it was too much info on the other patient I dont think the consultant would be very happy.