Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I thought long and hard over the weekend whether I would share this here or not but I feel it will 100% reinforce that this despicable witch is rotten to the core.

I posted here on Friday how disgusted I was with her fraudulent GFM and how she is still using cancer as a means to make money. It is particularly upsetting to me as I am going through treatment for terminal cancer at the moment having gone through a previous battle 7 years ago.

So I sent her a DM from a 2nd Insta account I have as I didn’t want her to know who I was. I can’t take a screenshot of the message I sent her, as she has since blocked me but I told her my health situation and prognosis and I asked her if she had donated to the GFM she shared for the little boy with cancer. I also asked her how she can justify keeping all money from her GFM as she didn’t need to use the money raised to go abroad for treatment and this was the reason why the fund was set up.

The attached screenshots don’t need any explanation………as you can see she also sent me voice messages but I can’t open them now but to cut a long story short she said she didn’t mean to offend me me and that she wouldn’t have slept that night if she didn’t address things. She also said that she is the complete opposite of what I think she is and that she has grace and dignity and she said that she wouldn’t ever block me and would engage in a chat if I replied.……before I got the chance to reply………she blocked me!!

Sorry for the long winded post but I hope as I said in one of my replies to her that she gets what she deserves and attracts. I’m sure she will read this here and I honestly could not give one flying duck if she does………she is as I’ve said previously a disgusting vile witch
I'm not going to comment on her because I swore I wouldn't curse for 1week...

But I will comment on you .. and can I just say fair bloody play to you ... 👊💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Reactions: 14
Ok I thought long and hard over the weekend whether I would share this here or not but I feel it will 100% reinforce that this despicable witch is rotten to the core.

I posted here on Friday how disgusted I was with her fraudulent GFM and how she is still using cancer as a means to make money. It is particularly upsetting to me as I am going through treatment for terminal cancer at the moment having gone through a previous battle 7 years ago.

So I sent her a DM from a 2nd Insta account I have as I didn’t want her to know who I was. I can’t take a screenshot of the message I sent her, as she has since blocked me but I told her my health situation and prognosis and I asked her if she had donated to the GFM she shared for the little boy with cancer. I also asked her how she can justify keeping all money from her GFM as she didn’t need to use the money raised to go abroad for treatment and this was the reason why the fund was set up.

The attached screenshots don’t need any explanation………as you can see she also sent me voice messages but I can’t open them now but to cut a long story short she said she didn’t mean to offend me me and that she wouldn’t have slept that night if she didn’t address things. She also said that she is the complete opposite of what I think she is and that she has grace and dignity and she said that she wouldn’t ever block me and would engage in a chat if I replied.……before I got the chance to reply………she blocked me!!

Sorry for the long winded post but I hope as I said in one of my replies to her that she gets what she deserves and attracts. I’m sure she will read this here and I honestly could not give one flying duck if she does………she is as I’ve said previously a disgusting vile witch
Missymeister I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through and wish you all positivity. Don’t waste any more energy in her. She’s not worth the negative energy. You really touched a nerve though!

Reactions: 11
I have one word @Missymeister and that is witch. And I use that word very slowly usually and particularly this week in light of awareness of violence against women.
And to think her page was set so ‘if she could help just one person suffering with cancer…’
I’m sorry, but she deserves to be cancelled after that.
If any journo is doing a story it should be on how callous and cruel this one is.
Im shocked… I really am . I’m so sorry she spoke to you this way

She actually taunting you and criticising you for some of what you are doing during your precious time. How DARE you

Edit- how dare she… not you
☝☝☝☝☝
What he/she says! The media should hear about this!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have one word @Missymeister and that is witch. And I use that word very slowly usually and particularly this week in light of awareness of violence against women.
And to think her page was set so ‘if she could help just one person suffering with cancer…’
I’m sorry, but she deserves to be cancelled after that.
If any journo is doing a story it should be on how callous and cruel this one is.
Im shocked… I really am . I’m so sorry she spoke to you this way

She actually taunting you and criticising you for some of what you are doing during your precious time. How DARE you

Edit- how dare she… not you
Thanks……I’m a tough cookie. I normally wouldn’t engage in any kind of confrontation with any of these so called ‘Influencers’ but she triggered me. I am not going to let what she said get to me anymore…but I would without doubt share these screenshots over and over again with the hope that she gets investigated and is exposed for the fraud and deceit she has committed

I'm not going to comment on her because I swore I wouldn't curse for 1week...

But I will comment on you .. and can I just say fair bloody play to you ... 👊💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Thank you 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a cruel cruel witch she is. To say something like that to you Missymeister, knowing she's fought cancer too. The lowest of the low she truly is. Back her into a corner about the GFM and she lashes out.

Absolutely disgusting.

I'm so so sorry Missy that she's lashed out at you this way, absolutely not deserved.

Reactions: 17
What a vile Discustingthing thing to say that to you
Someone needs to show these screen shots to the media.
I think it will open the flood gates about GoFundMes it needs to be highlighted once and for all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Disgusting person, I also think the byrnes should see them aswell, seen as they set up the gfm and allowed it to keep going after it reached the target. They are also to blame for this they allowed it to happen and her to lie about treatment abroad they all decieved everyone

Reactions: 10

I am so sorry you have been treated like this by this wagon.

And thank you for sharing.

I think someone with a good flair for words, should ring 96fm about this. Also the Examiner and Beo.
No point in doing Redfm as Brenda is another wan that works for them and is buds with Shannen.
Would anyone be up for getting in touch with media?
This has to stop.
This robbery needs reporting.
This snide witch needs to be brought to be accountable.

• Heart
I am so sorry you have been treated like this by this wagon.

And thank you for sharing.

I think someone with a good flair for words, should ring 96fm about this. Also the Examiner and Beo.
No point in doing Redfm as Brenda is another wan that works for them and is buds with Shannen.
Would anyone be up for getting in touch with media?
This has to stop.
This robbery needs reporting.
This snide witch needs to be brought to be accountable.
Joe Duffy would also be a good shot....

Reactions: 9
I would love to see some media on these unregulated GFMs but nobody seems brave enough to do it, for fear of backlash of causing distress to cancer patients or survivors it seems.

I’ll say it again - having cancer should not excuse you from being called out for behaviour. They wouldn’t even allow a thread on Lindsey Bennett last week, took 3 attempts to stop the thread being deleted - just because she has “terminal cancer”.

I feel sick after reading what she said to you😢 You’re amazing for confronting her,fair play to you! ❤ Please go to the media…someone,anyone and show them those messages! Please! She can’t can’t get away with that,I don’t want her to get away with talking to you like that! I’m heartbroken that someone could be that cruel. She is an absolute witch,how dare she speak to you like that. I think she’d lose a lot of followers and suffer an almighty backlash from the public if those messages were shown. She is disgusting and vile human!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel sick to my stomach at her messages they are vile and cruel. She is without doubt one of the nastiests individuals out there

Reactions: 8
I feel sick after reading what she said to you😢 You’re amazing for confronting her,fair play to you! ❤ Please go to the media…someone,anyone and show them those messages! Please! She can’t can’t get away with that,I don’t want her to get away with talking to you like that! I’m heartbroken that someone could be that cruel. She is an absolute witch,how dare she speak to you like that. I think she’d lose a lot of followers and suffer an almighty backlash for the public if those messages were shown. She is disgusting and vile human!
I would most definitely go to the media with this……I just wouldn’t know where to start or who best to approach. I might be battling cancer but I feel very strongly that she needs to be investigated and answer a lot of questions regarding the GFM and it’s another battle that I would fight if it meant that she had to be held answerable to every decent person who donated in good faith to her fund. And yes I agree that the Byrne’s also need to be answerable.
If anyone could advise me how to go about this I would appreciate it. I am a very strong woman and I feel this is the right thing for me to do

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Oh my god I am so sorry for the way she spoke to you.so sorry you going through this tit again.Been there 2 myself everytime see this one makes me sick to my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You are a million times better than that witch could ever hope to be. She’s a nasty witch. True colours always come out despite the tears and bullshit sprouted online. Was it not the other day she was saying to contact her if you are down.
You are very true with what you say. Karma has a way of showing itself. She’s too defensive over that money. Shows that it’s not all transparent and honest. I wish you well and send a hug x

• Heart

Sorry I can’t actually get over this. This is shockingly bad. She can’t seriously have replied this to you and then gone on some self righteous spiel about how amazing she is to have engaged with someone over her behaviour about the AM murder and how wonderful she’s going to be at listening and responding to others instead of blocking them. That after her previous self righteous post “apologising” for her words and attitude and same horribly insensitive/insincere behaviour.
She is clearly a really nasty piece of work. I found her replies posted the other night to those messaging about AM shocking but I really didn’t think she could stoop this low. I thought her phrasing in one reply of “I have enough going on in my life” was very telling and was going to rant but decided to have a break. I was going to say that she comes across as an incredibly immature, self involved teenager who STILL hasn’t learned that the world doesn’t actually revolve around them. You’d have thought that having an illness or health problems would humble her or make her appreciative of life and empathetic to others. But by “I have enough going on in my life” she was effectively saying that her problems are greater than anyone else’s and therefore she doesn’t need to have sympathy or care for anyone because she’s the only one deserving of kindness and care.
But this is just next level. The fact she actually quotation marked “you’re not going to be around” and MOCKED you for it saying this is how you’re spending your time. Because you’re concerned for another cancer patient ? Because you’re concerned her GFM wasn’t honest or transparent and may impact those same people who donated to possibly not donate to other, genuine causes because there’s obviously such potential for abuse of it? She’s a truly terrible person; selfish and immature don’t cover it. She doesn’t care about Ashling’s murder or it’s impact she she sure as hell doesn’t give a sh*t about you as another cancer fighter. She’s an entitled, narcissistic b*tch who exploited her illness and the kindness of others for her own personal gain. This is mentally unstable behaviour and being agree with others that it deserves some coverage or attention. I’m so sorry for how she spoke to you and genuinely wish you all the best in your difficult fight x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I am so sorry that this is how that nasty bleeping witch said to you. We should all send her her messages to you and ask her to share them on her stories.

does anyone know how we can get her name on the thread title. People really need to see this and what she’s like when the google her name.

i really am so sorry that she’s treated you like this. her message speaks volumes.

I would most definitely go to the media with this……I just wouldn’t know where to start or who best to approach. I might be battling cancer but I feel very strongly that she needs to be investigated and answer a lot of questions regarding the GFM and it’s another battle that I would fight if it meant that she had to be held answerable to every decent person who donated in good faith to her fund. And yes I agree that the Byrne’s also need to be answerable.
If anyone could advise me how to go about this I would appreciate it. I am a very strong woman and I feel this is the right thing for me to do
Again I am so sorry this has happened to you.
No one will let you voice your opinion if you name her.
But you could go on air to the like of 96fm about GoFundMes in general.
You can voice your opinion about how some are not transparent about how the money is used and not regulated..
You can then say that when approached that they block people etc.
And send vile message back when asked how the funds are used.
But you will have to be very general and not name anyone unfortunately
They wont let you on other wise as they would fear litigation.
Much and all as you would like to name her.
But at least it would highlight the miss use of GFM .
I can bet you if you highlight this many people will agree.
I have stopped donating to GFM.
But did donate to one because I felt I had to ad friends sent me a link recently.
Again I felt the GFM was misrepresented after.
It was stated it was for treatment costs but everything was covered for the patient as all treatment was in dublin.
We were lead to believe the out come may not be good etc
But when I asked recently I was told the the treatment was so successful the person is not due back to the hospital for 12 mths.
I am delighted dont get me wrong but the day the GFM was launched we were lead to believe that was not going to be the out come again a Eye watering amount of money was raised.
I feel none of these GFM would raise huge money if they were more transparent and said the money is going to be solely used for day to day expenses and luxuries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Again I am so sorry this has happened to you.
No one will let you voice your opinion if you name her.
But you could go on air to the like of 96fm about GoFundMes in general.
You can voice your opinion about how some are not transparent about how the money is used and not regulated..
You can then say that when approached that they block people etc.
And send vile message back when asked how the funds are used.
But you will have to be very general and not name anyone unfortunately
They wont let you on other wise as they would fear litigation.
Much and all as you would like to name her.
But at least it would highlight the miss use of GFM .
I can bet you if you highlight this many people will agree.
I have stopped donating to GFM.
But did donate to one because I felt I had to ad friends sent me a link recently.
Again I felt the GFM was misrepresented after.
It was stated it was for treatment costs but everything was covered for the patient as all treatment was in dublin.
We were lead to believe the out come may not be good etc
But when I asked recently I was told the the treatment was so successful the person is not due back to the hospital for 12 mths.
I am delighted dont get me wrong but the day the GFM was launched we were lead to believe that was not going to be the out come again a Eye watering amount of money was raised.
I feel none of these GFM would raise huge money if they were more transparent and said the money is going to be solely used for day to day expenses and luxuries.
I'm sorry this happened to you and think this is the best advice. You could share her pic with comments but obscure her name and picture!

Reactions: 3
Anxiety day🙄 s'pose it's to be expected if she's reading here, net is closing in....amazing there was no anxiety when over her boozy weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.