Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: shannenjoyce_ : Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself Shannen, where has the money gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Missymeister

She is the most vile self absorbed nasty bitch. She is scum who was happy uses cancer as a chance to make money.
I am currently going through my 2nd battle with cancer and this will be my last as it’s terminal and I hate how angry and disgusted this bitch makes me feel so I’m posting this to try and get it off my chest. I am just back from 3 hours of weekly chemo I’m feeling sick and shitty but what she has done from the 1st day she set up her page is absolutely mind blowingly vile and abhorrent.
She will never stop using cancer as a way to make money and try to garner sympathy for herself. Georgie Crawford is no better. I’m in a womens cancer support group and her and Georgie just disgust most of us. She needs to be held accountable for all the money she fraudulently made from several fundraisers and I hope and pray that I am around to see her getting investigated and shamed.
Shame shame shame on her 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Next thread title : Shannen Joyce, stole GFM money with fraud and deceit, abused a terminally ill cancer patient and we’ve got the receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Missymeister

So why doesn’t someone who is not blocked, text her in a very respectful manner and explain how they find the lack of transparency around the GFM frustrating and confusing. Also refer her to the fact she said she’d distribute one year which is now… and see if she engages or is full of crap and blocks??!
Ok I thought long and hard over the weekend whether I would share this here or not but I feel it will 100% reinforce that this despicable bitch is rotten to the core.

I posted here on Friday how disgusted I was with her fraudulent GFM and how she is still using cancer as a means to make money. It is particularly upsetting to me as I am going through treatment for terminal cancer at the moment having gone through a previous battle 7 years ago.

So I sent her a DM from a 2nd Insta account I have as I didn’t want her to know who I was. I can’t take a screenshot of the message I sent her, as she has since blocked me but I told her my health situation and prognosis and I asked her if she had donated to the GFM she shared for the little boy with cancer. I also asked her how she can justify keeping all money from her GFM as she didn’t need to use the money raised to go abroad for treatment and this was the reason why the fund was set up.

The attached screenshots don’t need any explanation………as you can see she also sent me voice messages but I can’t open them now but to cut a long story short she said she didn’t mean to offend me me and that she wouldn’t have slept that night if she didn’t address things. She also said that she is the complete opposite of what I think she is and that she has grace and dignity and she said that she wouldn’t ever block me and would engage in a chat if I replied.……before I got the chance to reply………she blocked me!!

Sorry for the long winded post but I hope as I said in one of my replies to her that she gets what she deserves and attracts. I’m sure she will read this here and I honestly could not give one flying fuck if she does………she is as I’ve said previously a disgusting vile bitch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Off topic and maybe I’m alone in my thoughts here, but I can’t believe Ashling’s funeral is being broadcast. Her sister has appealed to the media for privacy and they somehow took this as an invite to camp outside the church and film her funeral and interview her neighbours and people from the town? Seriously what kind of Black Mirror type shit have we sleepwalked into the last week? This time last week the girl was alive and unknown to us all and not a week later and she has had a LLS show, a Claire Byrne show and various Prime Times dedicated to her and now this intrusion of the funeral. I actually refuse to watch it but no doubt RTE the grief vultures they are will have close ups of the coffin on the news later and zoom ins of people crying. Where do they get off?

If this was a family member of mine I would be flipping. I understand that people mean well but this girl was a stranger to all of us, let her family have the dignity, privacy and respect that the rest of us are thankfully afforded when we are going through the initial torturous stages of grief. The media here should be ashamed of themselves. Newstalk were broadcasting this morning from Tullamore, WHY. Leave the poor family alone. It’s not even been a week and the levels of intrusion on this poor family is making me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Missymeister

Just an update……she has been in contact with Tea Spill and she did admit being wrong sending me the messages but said that the money is hers and she will not be explaining to anyone what it’s being used for……and the messages are being manipulated. Tea Spill advised her to speak honestly about it and it will stop the talk……Tea Spill also said she got a flood of DMs supporting me 💕💕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I don’t follow her I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of blocking me. I had a transplant I was plucked from my life as it was a sudden onset of a blood cancer. My children were under 7 I didn’t get to pack or organise anything straight to St James where I stayed for 6 months. I took the free apartment I couldn’t afford anything else. Did I suffer anxiety absolutely petrified all the time crying all the time. There are only 2 pictures of me for that whole period of time 1 the day of my transplant and the 2nd is the day I was left out to see my children. I certainly couldn’t deal with social media or people for that matter. I couldn’t switch the fear off, every time I looked at my children the fear was like a wave that washed over me. I spent every waking moment when I got home organising the what ifs putting plans in place. I could not switch this anxiety off. Anxiety is not a Dolly Parton song and only comes along 9 to 5.

I can actually tell you how much my cancer cost me . As I didn’t recover so well from transplant and for me the cure was worst than the disease my total cost for 2.5 years of 3 visits per week was just under 28,000 . These costs were transport, hotels, babysitters and food. I always covered the cost in full for whatever generous person gave up their time to travel with me. We took 2 bank loans and 3 credit cards it took 7 years to pay off but we did on our own. I was lucky my husband had a good job and was in a position to borrow.

I realise every single day how lucky I am to be alive yes the treatment left me with many chronic conditions but I’ve seen awful loss on this journey. You meet the most amazing people during clinic visits and for some the prognosis is not good that is why as a fellow cancer patient if somebody spoke to me the way Shannen spoke to @Missymeister
I would be devastated beyond belief.
@Missymeister I wish you every joy and happiness that you can have. I wish this awful thing didn’t happen but you are a warrior. And Shannen I also wish you well and hope you find peace and humility and that your last thought every night should be how lucky am I to have made it this far and then think about those you’ve met and lost on this horrific journey.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Missymeister

I’m so glad and grateful to whoever sent my screenshots to Tea Spill……thank you 💕💕. I’m actually feeling so emotional and overcome by all the love support……from the bottom of my heart I am blown away and now let’s hope and pray that she gets what she has coming to her very soon 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
I know this is very serious and I'm going to make an inappropriate joke. But.....

This is getting very Fr Ted, the money was only resting in my account.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Missymeister

I’m genuinely shocked over Shannen she always came across like little Miss Sweet on her stories , my opinion has been really changed. To the lady here who shared her story I’m so sorry you are going through hell and had to also deal with this. Sending love and is tattlers stick together if you ever need someone to chat to we are always here.
Thanks so much I’m so upset tonight tbh……I’m shaking.

She also asked Tea Spill not to ruin her career as Instagram is now her full time job…… I have no words 😢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Missymeister

Ah lads I’m sitting here having my chemo and I’m getting funny looks from some of the other patients because I’m laughing at some of your messages 🤣🤣
Thanks for all the well wishes I genuinely appreciate every one of them 🥰🥰. Another hour to go and I’ll be home to leaba 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Am I reading that right @Missymeister

I am in utter shock, she got almost 200 GRAND from strangers, that thought they were donating to help with fucking CANCER TREATMENT. It turns out, she didn't need it, and her attitude?

Ah well, the money is mine. I can do whatever I want with it.

Fuck, that, SHIT. Shannen, if you are reading this which I know you are - I am going to make it my fucking mission to expose you, you disgusting piece of garbage. You are the lowest of the low.
Adrian Kennedy got back to me at the start of the week, and I was having second thoughts. I'm emailing back now.
I'd appreciate if you guys would call in once we have an air date.

This CRETIN needs to be exposed.

I'm fucking shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Do want to hear a funny story! I got anxiety so bad one time I had to go into the shower in my clothes, jacket the whole lot and lie there in cold water until my hubby found me. Another hilarious story. I can often be found hiding under the bed or in a tiny cupboard crippled in fear 😂😂😂 oh I’m laughing so hard at all the funny stories! Like the time I disassociated and ended up only able to eat baby food cos my anxiety and trauma said not today this month ! Or when I was screaming one day ripping my throat off as I thought I was dying and my hubby had to fully slap me, get me to the doctors and I tried to jump from the moving car and then I threw up all over the doc and had to be sedated! Oh the laughs I have had. Now that’s fucking anxiety. And don’t get me wrong I’ve just had the shits from a bit of worry or a bit of fast breathing but do not come on shannen and tell us people that are barely alive only thanks to meds that a walk will cure us.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ramona

Obtaining money by deception is fraud no matter what she says, yes she was sick but I feel she definitely overplayed the prognosis and treatment plan, knowing full well she had a very treatable cancer. Funds raised in this case were excessive and nothing like what was going to be needed.
GFM should automatically close when original target is reached. I too had donated and don’t think it should now be hers to do as she pleases, she might want a long hard think if she spends it now and does have an unfortunate relapse what happens you couldn’t very well raise that kind of money again!
I now am now much less likely to donate to a GFM, at one point during lockdown we had to take a step back the donations were coming to a significant outgoing every week between go fund me campaigns, charity on line/zoom quizzes etc and things like the Late Late show appeals, I fully understand usual streams of fundraising were not available but we were on reduced income. I now only donate to causes personally known to me or that I feel strongly about.
I will add though if a child is seriously ill please remember it’s unlikely the parents can continue to work and bills still have to be paid along with childcare for the siblings etc, parking in hospitals is extortionate so even if treatment is paid for there are still not insignificant costs with no income protection. Shannen seems to have massive support from her family she should count her blessings and move on with her life, most people I know that have recovered now live healthy lifestyles and seize each day not layabout thinking how they can keep money that’s not morally theirs.

• Heart

Missymeister

So predictable she would go on a delete and blocking spree this morning but that is going to make no difference……I have the messages…and I have absolutely no problem sending them to anyone…and as I’ve said if she unblocks me the other messages will be shown.
I am more determined than ever as the days go on to ensure that she becomes publicly accountable. I might be fighting a losing battle with cancer but I’m a very strong determined woman and I will do all that’s required to show people what a vile woman she is

• Heart

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
That gofundme was originally for 10k and when it reached 10k the fundraiser should have been closed. Instead they saw the target being smashed and then they got greedy.....a child from my local town died and they had a massive amount raised for him to have treatment abroad but unfortunately he didn't make it....that was 5 years ago and to this day the family are still donating the money.....they choose a different sick child to donate to every year and even release the bank statements and pictures of the cheques as they make the donations.....that is what doing the right thing is......

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Missymeister

Ok girls a bit of progress today……I shared the whole story with someone in the media and they are seriously looking into it……I can’t say yet who it is as they asked me not to.
Also I asked Tea Spill for more of her messages and she kindly sent them to me……they 100% reinforce the fact that she is a bare faced liar. I did not block her she blocked me……if I had blocked and then unblocked her I would be able to see the messages…I know you all know I’m telling the truth.
I am now even more determined than ever to see this through and I have just seen her latest story and I would encourage all of you to contact Fitbit……I will be contacting them tmro.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Lads, I'm telling you. This is only the start of it.

The anxiety will be ramped up. She'll go the doc. She'll be put on "meds". She'll tell the world it's a mixture of past health issues and the hate she's receiving online. The bully word will be used. She'll be on her.ie and the likes. She'll take a Social Media break. #BeKind will float around by her fellow influencer mates.
People will back off, for fear of being labelled a bully. Her fraudulent ways will once again drift off into the distance.

She'll return to Insta, and she'll label herself as a Mindfulness/Anxiety guru.

She's unbelievably predictable. I'm not saying much more on here, but I've already spoken to a media source who is very interested in not only looking into her case, but overall - how Go Fund Me is basically the easiest way to gain huge amounts of money, without any real accountability/proof of where the funds actually go.

Watch this space.....oh, and HI SHANNEN!

• Heart
Reactions: 35