Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted the exact same thing a couple of pages back. Not just a young boy needing the same procedure but a young boy from her hometown. If there was ever a case that jumped out at her to share her GFM with surely that would be it 🙄

I don’t agree with someone else who posted she should donate to other causes (like women’s aid) - I think she is within right to specifically donate to cancer patients or causes if that’s what she feels passionate about. She could even be as specific as wanted to especially help lymphoma patients or blood cancer patients that require a stem cell transplant. Imagine if she created a fund that gave €10,000 to every person/family that was in her position, she could easily help 10-15 people and their families. Surely with all the money she got (in excess of €200k) she hasn’t burned through more than €50,000 of it

She has the chance to do something so good and beneficial here and change the trajectory of her legacy….but I think we all know that it’s likely never going to happen and she’ll keep sitting on that money hoping everyone forgets about it until she can buy a house or something with it.
The only legacy Shannen will leave, is people being furious because she conned them out of their hard earned money on the pretence of getting treatment abroad, and having a much worse diagnosis, than actual fact.....She has single handedly turned people of donating to future go fund me's because of her pure lies and disgusting greed🙄 of which she should be totally ashamed of herself, but shes not, cos shes a brazen, selfish witch.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She will claim her chance of relapse is high. Despite the fanfare of the graduation clinic post. She likes to twist the story to suit her narrative.
Yep either that or she'll be using it for IVF............and then documenting the whole thing on Instagram.......poor me and my IVF journey.......

Reactions: 7
Yep either that or she'll be using it for IVF............and then documenting the whole thing on Instagram.......poor me and my IVF journey.......
As far as I know - there won’t be a lot more cost to IVF unless it’s surrogacy as she will nearly definitely be infertile now post transplant. When she did IVF, she only got 1 embryo or “1 baba on ice” 🤮 as she says herself (I have so much issue with this terminology as someone in the same boat).
The costs to do 1 embryo transfer will be minor. If that only embryo transfer fails or if anything happens (miscarriage etc), she won’t be able to have another biological child.
She then won’t be pursue a pregnancy herself unless she gets donor eggs or embryos which is very difficult from my understanding. This would then lead to a path of getting a surrogate in the Ukraine where donor eggs are used which gets very expensive. I think surrogacy when you have your own embryos (like Georgie Crawford or Rosanna Davison) starts at around €30k but if you need donor eggs would be much higher….but the GFM was never for that remember. So it would be deceitful use of the funds raised.

I say this as someone who has also been left infertile by cancer treatment. I have 5 embryos thank god but fully aware having 5 embryos is definitely not having “babas on ice” and I could still not ever be holding a biological child or any child at all as I now live in a country where commercial surrogacy is banned

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As far as I know - there won’t be a lot more cost to IVF unless it’s surrogacy as she will nearly definitely be infertile now post transplant. When she did IVF, she only got 1 embryo or “1 baba on ice” 🤮 as she says herself (I have so much issue with this terminology as someone in the same boat).
The costs to do 1 embryo transfer will be minor. If that only embryo transfer fails or if anything happens (miscarriage etc), she won’t be able to have another biological child.
She then won’t be pursue a pregnancy herself unless she gets donor eggs or embryos which is very difficult from my understanding. This would then lead to a path of getting a surrogate in the Ukraine where donor eggs are used which gets very expensive. I think surrogacy when you have your own embryos (like Georgie Crawford or Rosanna Davison) starts at around €30k but if you need donor eggs would be much higher….but the GFM was never for that remember. So it would be deceitful use of the funds raised.

I say this as someone who has also been left infertile by cancer treatment. I have 5 embryos thank god but fully aware having 5 embryos is definitely not having “babas on ice” and I could still not ever be holding a biological child or any child at all as I now live in a country where commercial surrogacy is banned
I honestly hope when the time is right for you, you get to become a mam, its the best thing in the whole world❤

Reactions: 2
I honestly hope when the time is right for you, you get to become a mam, its the best thing in the whole world❤
Thanks so much. I’ve prepared myself for it not happening, so if we are lucky enough when the time is right then it’ll just be a bonus.

But proud to say I’ve never had one penny fundraised for me - I would be absolutely mortified at asking for money. I’ve paid for any out of pocket costs for treatment and IVF myself and don’t owe anybody a thing.

You know, I wouldn’t ask to be in Shannen’s shoes in a million years sitting on €200k/a big throne of lies. I’m originally from just outside Youghal and I’m glad that my family and I can walk around town with our heads held high. Some people have money for everything - holidays, cars, new kitchens, nights out drinking but then have the hand out playing poor mouth🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, this time last year......the year will be up now on the 29th......tick tock Shannen.......
It annoys me that in this she says 'i' would like to change someone's life.

But it wouldn't be you Shannon.. it would be the people that donated... they would be changing someone's life... not you !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks so much. I’ve prepared myself for it not happening, so if we are lucky enough when the time is right then it’ll just be a bonus.

But proud to say I’ve never had one penny fundraised for me - I would be absolutely mortified at asking for money. I’ve paid for any out of pocket costs for treatment and IVF myself and don’t owe anybody a thing.

You know, I wouldn’t ask to be in Shannen’s shoes in a million years sitting on €200k/a big throne of lies. I’m originally from just outside Youghal and I’m glad that my family and I can walk around town with our heads held high. Some people have money for everything - holidays, cars, new kitchens, nights out drinking but then have the hand out playing poor mouth🙄
I agree, its called having self respect, and dignity, Shannon seriously lacks both qualities.....shes only waiting for more handouts! Will be interesting going forward how shes gonna lie her way out of donating/doing actual good with the gfm. My bet is, she will say "actually ive decided to keep it for a house" it was donated to me and i can spend it how i wish.... shes that brazen😤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It annoys me that in this she says 'i' would like to change someone's life.

But it wouldn't be you Shannon.. it would be the people that donated... they would be changing someone's life... not you !
Exactly......but she would be taking all the credit......even though she just kept the money in her account it was never her money.....

Reactions: 3
No wonder they're all so fuckin thin!

But then she said like a minute later that her and the friend booked it....so she clearly just let the friend book and pay for it.....
Even after all the backlash she got over her despicable behavior towards the tragedy she had to still give a ten minute load of tripe about where she was staying and facilities and smart tvs and mention poor Ashling voice in the same breath. You’re the lowest of the low. The girl isn’t even buried and you’re only interested in how you feel and were entertained. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
So why doesn’t someone who is not blocked, text her in a very respectful manner and explain how they find the lack of transparency around the GFM frustrating and confusing. Also refer her to the fact she said she’d distribute one year which is now… and see if she engages or is full of crap and blocks??!
Ok I thought long and hard over the weekend whether I would share this here or not but I feel it will 100% reinforce that this despicable witch is rotten to the core.

I posted here on Friday how disgusted I was with her fraudulent GFM and how she is still using cancer as a means to make money. It is particularly upsetting to me as I am going through treatment for terminal cancer at the moment having gone through a previous battle 7 years ago.

So I sent her a DM from a 2nd Insta account I have as I didn’t want her to know who I was. I can’t take a screenshot of the message I sent her, as she has since blocked me but I told her my health situation and prognosis and I asked her if she had donated to the GFM she shared for the little boy with cancer. I also asked her how she can justify keeping all money from her GFM as she didn’t need to use the money raised to go abroad for treatment and this was the reason why the fund was set up.

The attached screenshots don’t need any explanation………as you can see she also sent me voice messages but I can’t open them now but to cut a long story short she said she didn’t mean to offend me me and that she wouldn’t have slept that night if she didn’t address things. She also said that she is the complete opposite of what I think she is and that she has grace and dignity and she said that she wouldn’t ever block me and would engage in a chat if I replied.……before I got the chance to reply………she blocked me!!

Sorry for the long winded post but I hope as I said in one of my replies to her that she gets what she deserves and attracts. I’m sure she will read this here and I honestly could not give one flying duck if she does………she is as I’ve said previously a disgusting vile witch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Ok I thought long and hard over the weekend whether I would share this here or not but I feel it will 100% reinforce that this despicable witch is rotten to the core.

I posted here on Friday how disgusted I was with her fraudulent GFM and how she is still using cancer as a means to make money. It is particularly upsetting to me as I am going through treatment for terminal cancer at the moment having gone through a previous battle 7 years ago.

So I sent her a DM from a 2nd Insta account I have as I didn’t want her to know who I was. I can’t take a screenshot of the message I sent her, as she has since blocked me but I told her my health situation and prognosis and I asked her if she had donated to the GFM she shared for the little boy with cancer. I also asked her how she can justify keeping all money from her GFM as she didn’t need to use the money raised to go abroad for treatment and this was the reason why the fund was set up.

The attached screenshots don’t need any explanation………as you can see she also sent me voice messages but I can’t open them now but to cut a long story short she said she didn’t mean to offend me me and that she wouldn’t have slept that night if she didn’t address things. She also said that she is the complete opposite of what I think she is and that she has grace and dignity and she said that she wouldn’t ever block me and would engage in a chat if I replied.……before I got the chance to reply………she blocked me!!

Sorry for the long winded post but I hope as I said in one of my replies to her that she gets what she deserves and attracts. I’m sure she will read this here and I honestly could not give one flying duck if she does………she is as I’ve said previously a disgusting vile witch
I am disgusted....can you imagine if you had talked to her like that? There would have been a pity post for sure and she would have the guards on your doorstep....she is vile....this needs to be shared far and wide....

Reactions: 17
I have one word @Missymeister and that is witch. And I use that word very slowly usually and particularly this week in light of awareness of violence against women.
And to think her page was set so ‘if she could help just one person suffering with cancer…’
I’m sorry, but she deserves to be cancelled after that.
If any journo is doing a story it should be on how callous and cruel this one is.
Im shocked… I really am . I’m so sorry she spoke to you this way

She actually taunting you and criticising you for some of what you are doing during your precious time. How DARE you

Edit- how dare she… not you

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.