Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be the same anxiety that goes after fbg,the one that only arrives when you need it,you know that one?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Shannenā€™s anxiety and FBG anxiety must be friends šŸ¤£

Iā€™d like to email her agency and the brands she works with also,only if youā€™re ok with that? Iā€™m very upset that sheā€™s thinks it is perfectly ok to speak to you or anyone like that and get away with it! How dare she!
Yes itā€™s ok with meā€¦ā€¦thank you šŸ’•šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Off topic and maybe Iā€™m alone in my thoughts here, but I canā€™t believe Ashlingā€™s funeral is being broadcast. Her sister has appealed to the media for privacy and they somehow took this as an invite to camp outside the church and film her funeral and interview her neighbours and people from the town? Seriously what kind of Black Mirror type tit have we sleepwalked into the last week? This time last week the girl was alive and unknown to us all and not a week later and she has had a LLS show, a Claire Byrne show and various Prime Times dedicated to her and now this intrusion of the funeral. I actually refuse to watch it but no doubt RTE the grief vultures they are will have close ups of the coffin on the news later and zoom ins of people crying. Where do they get off?

If this was a family member of mine I would be flipping. I understand that people mean well but this girl was a stranger to all of us, let her family have the dignity, privacy and respect that the rest of us are thankfully afforded when we are going through the initial torturous stages of grief. The media here should be ashamed of themselves. Newstalk were broadcasting this morning from Tullamore, WHY. Leave the poor family alone. Itā€™s not even been a week and the levels of intrusion on this poor family is making me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I canā€™t claim to be a total narc who gets off on talking total shite into a phone and then posting for the world to listen but sheā€™s trying to give off the vibe that sheā€™s so stressed she canā€™t face the world and has to have her blanket around her foe comfort.
I would think if anyone here suffers from anxiety they will Confirm the last thing they would do is invite the world into their bedroom under their blankets.
And of course sheā€™s doing it to help anyone who suffers from anxiety- until thar person dares to have an opinion that clashes with hers and sheā€™ll tell them how sheā€™s EMBARRASSED for them and how sad it is that they think that wayā€¦.
I can actually picture her saying that comment to that ladyā€¦ Iā€™m disgusted
I suffer from severe anxiety and the last thing I would ever want is to invite the world into my room. When my anxiety really kicks in all I want is to switch off and get away from the world, the phone gets put away, the door is closed and that's it.....
Plus she said she was taking the day to herself in bed, but yet hours later she is on for a meeting with her agency.....different story when there's money to be made......
I haven't been at work in months due to my anxiety, I had another illness that really flared up my anxiety and I haven't been able to go to work since.....I have chest pains....shortness of breath....hair loss.....stomach issues....unable to sleep at night....but you know what? I don't feel the need to broadcast it all over social media...... Its not about poor me pity posts and looking for sympathy....it's about looking after yourself and not having to broadcast it to the world and it's mother for attention......
Sorry went off on a rant there! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes itā€™s ok with meā€¦ā€¦thank you šŸ’•šŸ’•
Youā€™re welcome! I might also put something else together. Of course I wonā€™t mention your name or anything or hers. Iā€™ll be very careful with the way I put things,I will do this on Friday when Iā€™m off as Iā€™ll have more time.Iā€™m working long hours until then and when I get home Iā€™ll have the little ones,so I might not have time to draft something until Friday. It would just sicken me if she got away with this. What a horrible thing to say to someone,honestly! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Off topic and maybe Iā€™m alone in my thoughts here, but I canā€™t believe Ashlingā€™s funeral is being broadcast. Her sister has appealed to the media for privacy and they somehow took this as an invite to camp outside the church and film her funeral and interview her neighbours and people from the town? Seriously what kind of Black Mirror type tit have we sleepwalked into the last week? This time last week the girl was alive and unknown to us all and not a week later and she has had a LLS show, a Claire Byrne show and various Prime Times dedicated to her and now this intrusion of the funeral. I actually refuse to watch it but no doubt RTE the grief vultures they are will have close ups of the coffin on the news later and zoom ins of people crying. Where do they get off?

If this was a family member of mine I would be flipping. I understand that people mean well but this girl was a stranger to all of us, let her family have the dignity, privacy and respect that the rest of us are thankfully afforded when we are going through the initial torturous stages of grief. The media here should be ashamed of themselves. Newstalk were broadcasting this morning from Tullamore, WHY. Leave the poor family alone. Itā€™s not even been a week and the levels of intrusion on this poor family is making me sick.
I read what you say but understand the funeral arrangements were totally with consultation and agreement with the family. In these most horrific circumstances I think the out pouring of grief and sympathy for the family from strangers has been so Heart warming. I feel the entire country has wrapped that family in its arms in a show of support. that said I think the disgusting bloggers who disrespected her funeral and chose to blog are the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now she's deleted the post from her story about her meeting with the agency and replaced it with another post about Ashling......

• Angry
  • Wow

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has the Same thoughts

Reactions: 1
Now she's deleted the post from her story about her meeting with the agency and replaced it with another post about Ashling......
I feel itā€™s either 1 or 2 things;

1. She was being cocky and only showed the story of the Agency meeting as a two fingers up to the comments here suggesting she is reported to her Agency for those vile messages she sent to a terminally ill cancer patient

OR

2. She actually had the meeting with the Agency, forgot that she was supposed to be riddled with anxiety and a heavy heart today and posted that Agency story which in turn resulted in a kick up the arse from the Agency

maybe she was ā€œlate to the partyā€ about the Agency meeting too eh?!

only explanations really šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
I suffer from severe anxiety and the last thing I would ever want is to invite the world into my room. When my anxiety really kicks in all I want is to switch off and get away from the world, the phone gets put away, the door is closed and that's it.....
Plus she said she was taking the day to herself in bed, but yet hours later she is on for a meeting with her agency.....different story when there's money to be made......
I haven't been at work in months due to my anxiety, I had another illness that really flared up my anxiety and I haven't been able to go to work since.....I have chest pains....shortness of breath....hair loss.....stomach issues....unable to sleep at night....but you know what? I don't feel the need to broadcast it all over social media...... Its not about poor me pity posts and looking for sympathy....it's about looking after yourself and not having to broadcast it to the world and it's mother for attention......
Sorry went off on a rant there! Lol
Still cant understand, how she can work ?????? If you are Under the Long-Term Illness (LTI) Scheme , or Disability or Invalidity Allowance you cant work!! What about medical card??? Somebody was over limit for 3!!!!! e and didnt have it!

I feel itā€™s either 1 or 2 things;

1. She was being cocky and only showed the story of the Agency meeting as a two fingers up to the comments here suggesting she is reported to her Agency for those vile messages she sent to a terminally ill cancer patient

OR

2. She actually had the meeting with the Agency, forgot that she was supposed to be riddled with anxiety and a heavy heart today and posted that Agency story which in turn resulted in a kick up the arse from the Agency

maybe she was ā€œlate to the partyā€ about the Agency meeting too eh?!

only explanations really šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Either one is not good....

First she is in bed for the day riddled with anxiety and a heavy heart about Ashling then she is in a meeting and so excited about what's to come in 2022....then oh hang on, I better cover my ass so I'll delete that and say I have a heavy heart again.....phew that was a close one....can't have people thinking I don't care......

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does she seriously have a question box up piggy backing off that poor girl?
Jesus Iā€™ve seen these floggers try different things to up engagement but this has to be a new low. She is gross.

Sheā€™s so lucky her anxiety is so well behavedā€¦.. it waits until her night night out is done, pops up to get sympathy when sheā€™s being called out, then goes away again to have a meeting with her agency.
@Donegalwoman123 , as a real person and real sufferer of anxiety, Iā€™m sure you can attest to the fact that anxiety is NOT that well behaved and ruins the best laid plans .
What a card to play just cos sheā€™s being called out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Missed the story about the agency, can anyone fill me in pleaseā€¦ or was it a thing of nothing

Still cant understand, how she can work ?????? If you are Under the Long-Term Illness (LTI) Scheme , or Disability or Invalidity Allowance you cant work!! What about medical card??? Somebody was over limit for 3!!!!! e and didnt have it!
I don't understand how working and claiming

Reactions: 2
Who can say at the end of tbe day what they earn from collabs etc .

Sheā€™s so lucky her anxiety is so well behavedā€¦.. it waits until her night night out is done, pops up to get sympathy when sheā€™s being called out, then goes away again to have a meeting with her agency.
@Donegalwoman123 , as a real person and real sufferer of anxiety, Iā€™m sure you can attest to the fact that anxiety is NOT that well behaved and ruins the best laid plans .
What a card to play just cos sheā€™s being called out
Anxiety is not well behaved and you cannot just switch it on or off when it suits you.....

Missed the story about the agency, can anyone fill me in pleaseā€¦ or was it a thing of nothing
So she put on her story this morning that she was spending the day in bed because her anxiety was sooo bad, then follows it with a few things about Ashling, then put up the below about a meeting....which she then quickly deleted and put up another post about Ashling and having a heavy heart, but she actually added a question box to it......like using the poor girls death for more content...she obviously realised she had forgotten she lied about her anxiety and spending the day in bed and thought she'd delete the work one and replace it with something about Ashling and she would have covered her ass....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anxiety is not well behaved and you cannot just switch it on or off when it suits you.....

So she put on her story this morning that she was spending the day in bed because her anxiety was sooo bad, then follows it with a few things about Ashling, then put up the below about a meeting....which she then quickly deleted and put up another post about Ashling and having a heavy heart, but she actually added a question box to it......like using the poor girls death for more content...she obviously realised she had forgotten she lied about her anxiety and spending the day in bed and thought she'd delete the work one and replace it with something about Ashling and she would have covered her ass....
You couldn't make it up....

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s using Ashlingā€™s funeral to gain sympathy and make it about herself and her selective anxiety. She sickens me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.