Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't her anxiety really nice and fair that it only appeared after her time away for the night šŸ™„

Anxiety dayšŸ™„ s'pose it's to be expected if she's reading here, net is closing in....amazing there was no anxiety when over her boozy weekend!
It's called the fear shannon !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It may be true that someone might not name her, or they might. If they stick to the truth and screenshots of what was done and said re GFm then they canā€™t be sued. Just needs the right person to pick it up.
I think a general article on GFM and use her as a case study- you canā€™t sue when the truth is being given

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Such a coincidence that after us seeing these messages last nite, she needs a day in bed today because of her anxiety and has to do a pity post on her stories.......cue the posts about bullying/trolls and mental health.....

Reactions: 14
I would most definitely go to the media with thisā€¦ā€¦I just wouldnā€™t know where to start or who best to approach. I might be battling cancer but I feel very strongly that she needs to be investigated and answer a lot of questions regarding the GFM and itā€™s another battle that I would fight if it meant that she had to be held answerable to every decent person who donated in good faith to her fund. And yes I agree that the Byrneā€™s also need to be answerable.
If anyone could advise me how to go about this I would appreciate it. I am a very strong woman and I feel this is the right thing for me to do
I cannot believe she actually typed that out and sent it to you. I really liked her when she started the page but , she has zero content, her fashion sense is rotten , she has nothing I would feel I would like to engage with and as everyone has said the only thing she has influenced is to NOT donate to GFMs . There was one set up for a person I know really did need the money and still does after severe life altering injuries and needing care 24/7 , that person didn't even get a quarter of what this yoke got but what was used was shared on the page and the family were so genuinely greatful . But that's the only instance I would donate is if I know the case personally.
I would love to contact the media or her personal but I just know I would let myself down by getting too passionate and lower myself to language that should be kept for the gutter šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
From what I see on here I think everyone is actually kind and wants to help out the less fortunate but witches like this one have ruined that on the wider scale . And tattlers are vile trolls HOW BIZZARE šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok I thought long and hard over the weekend whether I would share this here or not but I feel it will 100% reinforce that this despicable witch is rotten to the core.

I posted here on Friday how disgusted I was with her fraudulent GFM and how she is still using cancer as a means to make money. It is particularly upsetting to me as I am going through treatment for terminal cancer at the moment having gone through a previous battle 7 years ago.

So I sent her a DM from a 2nd Insta account I have as I didnā€™t want her to know who I was. I canā€™t take a screenshot of the message I sent her, as she has since blocked me but I told her my health situation and prognosis and I asked her if she had donated to the GFM she shared for the little boy with cancer. I also asked her how she can justify keeping all money from her GFM as she didnā€™t need to use the money raised to go abroad for treatment and this was the reason why the fund was set up.

The attached screenshots donā€™t need any explanationā€¦ā€¦ā€¦as you can see she also sent me voice messages but I canā€™t open them now but to cut a long story short she said she didnā€™t mean to offend me me and that she wouldnā€™t have slept that night if she didnā€™t address things. She also said that she is the complete opposite of what I think she is and that she has grace and dignity and she said that she wouldnā€™t ever block me and would engage in a chat if I replied.ā€¦ā€¦before I got the chance to replyā€¦ā€¦ā€¦she blocked me!!

Sorry for the long winded post but I hope as I said in one of my replies to her that she gets what she deserves and attracts. Iā€™m sure she will read this here and I honestly could not give one flying duck if she doesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦she is as Iā€™ve said previously a disgusting vile witch
I messaged her!! Iā€™m now blocked. she replied and was quite nasty and blocked me immediately. Butā€¦ she gave the game awayā€¦ sheā€™s reading here!!!
so, with your permission, Iā€™ll hide your identity, Iā€™d like to share ALL her vile, hateful and nasty messages with every single brand she works with. Show her for what sheā€™s worth. can I?? Please? I will email swim my personal email and wonā€™t present myself as a ā€œtrollā€ as Shannen likes to call me/
****Shannen, you may have blocked me, but you havenā€™t blocked my business account. I wait in glory for the day you ā€œreachā€ out to work with my brand. ****

• Heart
Reactions: 35
After all her shite talk about how engaging and listening to the other side helped her the last day . She's a LYING THIEF

Reactions: 13
I messaged her!! Iā€™m now blocked. she replied and was quite nasty and blocked me immediately. Butā€¦ she gave the game awayā€¦ sheā€™s reading here!!!
so, with your permission, Iā€™ll hide your identity, Iā€™d like to share ALL her vile, hateful and nasty messages with every single brand she works with. Show her for what sheā€™s worth. can I?? Please? I will email swim my personal email and wonā€™t present myself as a ā€œtrollā€ as Shannen likes to call me/
****Shannen, you may have blocked me, but you havenā€™t blocked my business account. I wait in glory for the day you ā€œreachā€ out to work with my brand. ****
Im sure these messages are just the tip of the iceberg...I'm sure there are plenty of others who have been treated the same way by her and are just not on tattle or are too scared to share them.....either way informing this she "works" with is a good start...I would start with her agency......see šŸ‘‡

After all her shite talk about how engaging and listening to the other side helped her the last day . She's a LYING THIEF
That's a nice way of putting it....I can think of some other names I would like to call her....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im sure these messages are just the tip of the iceberg...I'm sure there are plenty of others who have been treated the same way by her and are just not on tattle or are too scared to share them.....either way informing this she "works" with is a good start...I would start with her agency......see šŸ‘‡

That's a nice way of putting it....I can think of some other names I would like to call her....
Id also be sending the screenshots to any brands she advertises from now on.

what a nasty witch, I canā€™t believe she would speak to someone like that.

now sheā€™s riddled with anxiety cause sheā€™s shown herself for what she truly is!
Itā€™s times like this youā€™d really miss bloggers unveiled!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Contacting companys is the way seemingly a collab to Disney land has been pulled by a company that was sending a blogger.

Reactions: 7
Anxiety me hoop !!!! The way she replied to the above lady was horrid!!
Is she perhaps feeling guilty ??
I doubt it, what she is feeling is fear for her sweetness and light image shown for what it really is, nasty and vile !!!

Edit to add, Iā€™m not saying she is nasty or vile, Iā€™m saying her behaviour is !!!

Reactions: 4
Anxiety me hoop !!!! The way she replied to the above lady was horrid!!
Is she perhaps feeling guilty ??
I doubt it, what she is feeling is fear for her sweetness and light image shown for what it really is, nasty and vile !!!

Edit to add, Iā€™m not saying she is nasty or vile, Iā€™m saying her behaviour is !!!
Its all a pity post so that when this all comes back to bite her in the arse she can blame her anxiety and say that she didn't mean it but she's been suffering so much at the hands of these trolls.......etc etc etc......
She is laying the groundwork now to talk herself out of it......

Reactions: 9
The picture under the cover talking about anxiety she's clearly smiling. Also story with the shoulder and meeting a consultant about the surgery she needs (knowing about it before her consultation!) I shouldn't bother looking at her because she above all of the dickheads pisses me off the most

Reactions: 8
I said I wouldn't curse for a week .. but fucks sake who ??? Who are these people asking her has she any details on Ashlings funeral ????? What the hell like... Google it like every one else in the country and quietly show your respect amd sympathy... honestly , the last week has really highlighted how strange and fucked up people are...my god ..

Excuse my language šŸ’›

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I said I wouldn't curse for a week .. but fucks sake who ??? Who are these people asking her has she any details on Ashlings funeral ????? What the hell like... Google it like every one else in the country and quietly show your respect amd sympathy... honestly , the last week has really highlighted how strange and fucked up people are...my god ..

Excuse my language šŸ’›
Yep yet again making Ashling's death about her....on the day where everyone's hearts a heavy and the country is in mourning, Shannen can't stand the attention to not be on her for a day........just shows how self centred and childish she is.......
RIP Ashling x šŸ•Æ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Herself now and her friend Ms. Hayes would want to take a good long hard look at themselves. An absolute disgrace both of them are and they both mothersā€¦ Making another families loss all about themselves. No body asked her about the funeral, she is just doing that for contentā€¦

Shame on any brand that works with her again, Iā€™ll even be slow to shop in my local SuperValu after they worked with her.
Those messages she sent are vileā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I canā€™t claim to be a total narc who gets off on talking total shite into a phone and then posting for the world to listen but sheā€™s trying to give off the vibe that sheā€™s so stressed she canā€™t face the world and has to have her blanket around her foe comfort.
I would think if anyone here suffers from anxiety they will Confirm the last thing they would do is invite the world into their bedroom under their blankets.
And of course sheā€™s doing it to help anyone who suffers from anxiety- until thar person dares to have an opinion that clashes with hers and sheā€™ll tell them how sheā€™s EMBARRASSED for them and how sad it is that they think that wayā€¦.
I can actually picture her saying that comment to that ladyā€¦ Iā€™m disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes I have no problem at all with her exchanges with me sharedā€¦ā€¦thank you šŸ’•šŸ’•

Reactions: 8
My pleasure.
I hope youā€™re feeling ok xx
Ah Iā€™m not great tbhā€¦ā€¦chemo taking itā€™s toll on me but Iā€™m trying to be as positive as I canā€¦ā€¦I had a knot in the pit of my stomach all weekend after her messages to me and I will be honest I still feel upset but I know I did the right thing sharing them. I am not a confrontational person in any way normally but she really bothered me so I messaged her. I donā€™t regret it and Iā€™m so grateful for all the support and good wishes hereā€¦ā€¦thank you so much šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Isn't her anxiety really nice and fair that it only appeared after her time away for the night šŸ™„

It's called the fear shannon !
Must be the same anxiety that goes after fbg,the one that only arrives when you need it,you know that one?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Shannenā€™s anxiety and FBG anxiety must be friends šŸ¤£
Ah Iā€™m not great tbhā€¦ā€¦chemo taking itā€™s toll on me but Iā€™m trying to be as positive as I canā€¦ā€¦I had a knot in the pit of my stomach all weekend after her messages to me and I will be honest I still feel upset but I know I did the right thing sharing them. I am not a confrontational person in any way normally but she really bothered me so I messaged her. I donā€™t regret it and Iā€™m so grateful for all the support and good wishes hereā€¦ā€¦thank you so much šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•
Iā€™d like to email her agency and the brands she works with also,only if youā€™re ok with that? Iā€™m very upset that sheā€™s thinks it is perfectly ok to speak to you or anyone like that and get away with it! How dare she!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.