Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No regulation no tax paid on it nothing
These gofundmes need to be looked into.
It's a utter disgrace.
That is shocking. She should be so embarrassed and ashamed of herself spending any of it!
Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So why doesn’t someone who is not blocked, text her in a very respectful manner and explain how they find the lack of transparency around the GFM frustrating and confusing. Also refer her to the fact she said she’d distribute one year which is now… and see if she engages or is full of crap and blocks??!

Reactions: 3
So why doesn’t someone who is not blocked, text her in a very respectful manner and explain how they find the lack of transparency around the GFM frustrating and confusing. Also refer her to the fact she said she’d distribute one year which is now… and see if she engages or is full of crap and blocks??!
People have to no avail
She had a post up a few months ago about it being in the credit union which is a load of shite because saveing in most credit unions are now capped around 20 thousand
The minute you ask bang your blocked.

Reactions: 5
People have to no avail
She had a post up a few months ago about it being in the credit union which is a load of shite because saveing in most credit unions are now capped around 20 thousand
The minute you ask bang your blocked.
Our local one is 50k

I wonder if she put up a poll and asked her arse licking followers a question what would they say!!

So Shannen we know you read here. why don’t you ask your followers what they think you should do with the go fund me money given to you. As the question!! I dare you. Ask if you should
A: Keep the money
OR
B: Donate the money to Womens aid
OR
C: Donate to another DESERVING do fund me account.

Your post today suggests you’ve stepped back and questioned your actions recently. Take a step further AND GIVE THE MONEY BACK

Reactions: 10
Ours is 30k but there is nothing stopping you opening a few accounts or a couple opening 2 separate accounts.....
Ours is 50k collectively, i have my own account, have a joint with my hubby, and its 50k max between the two accounts, but probably different elsewhere

I wonder if she put up a poll and asked her arse licking followers a question what would they say!!

So Shannen we know you read here. why don’t you ask your followers what they think you should do with the go fund me money given to you. As the question!! I dare you. Ask if you should
A: Keep the money
OR
B: Donate the money to Womens aid
OR
C: Donate to another DESERVING do fund me account.

Your post today suggests you’ve stepped back and questioned your actions recently. Take a step further AND GIVE THE MONEY BACK
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

Reactions: 2
She said she doesn’t want strangers opinions,well she was always quick enough to ask strangers what hotel they’d recommend to stay in and what merchandise she should buy and blow more money on,where to eat in different places,etc! So exactly..why not put up a poll and ask strangers aka your “lads!” what you should do with the rest of the gfm (whatever amount is left!) It’s a simple poll,just like the others you put up like “Lads…Where and what hotel would you recommend!” But instead the question is “Lads! What should I do with the gfm?”
No? You won’t do that,will you?!
She wants everyone to forget about this money and she’s hoping everyone will! Because she wants to keep all of it for herself! There is no way she’ll give up her hotel breaks,expensive runners,hoodies,buying this and that! She’d have to use her own money and she’s too mean to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The irony of her sharing posts about how kind people are (and they are) while she’s holding on to a fortune raised by the kindness of others. I actually couldn’t sleep at night with the guilt/embarrassment/wondering what donators thought of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Paid for from the Go Fund me no doubt.
She’s another
She doesn’t want strangers opinions but will take their money alright.
the irony! Still trying to muster in on the country’s grief to bring her Personal content. Selfish cow. At least have some dignity and stay off SM until after Tuesday when Ashling is buried. She’s trying to back track for her behavior but only a fool couldn’t see through this. No one will forget her “party” and “fantastic” comments at a time the whole country was in mourning. I’ll email her pals who organized the GFM and ask them to get her to shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s another

the irony! Still trying to muster in on the country’s grief to bring her Personal content. Selfish cow. At least have some dignity and stay off SM until after Tuesday when Ashling is buried. She’s trying to back track for her behavior but only a fool couldn’t see through this. No one will forget her “party” and “fantastic” comments at a time the whole country was in mourning. I’ll email her pals who organized the GFM and ask them to get her to shut up!
Do they bother with her anymore? The 2 of them are absolute doses as well

Reactions: 1
I’ll never forget her “remember when I had cancer” post in the midst of the county coming to terms with what happened. It’s like she couldn’t cope or function with the spotlight being off her momentarily. A very strange and weird girl. Yes what happened to her was awful but that doesn’t mean she’s incapable of being a wagon when it suits. My spidey senses tingle with this girl. She needs attention to function and they are always the most dangerous type of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The irony of her sharing posts about how kind people are (and they are) while she’s holding on to a fortune raised by the kindness of others. I actually couldn’t sleep at night with the guilt/embarrassment/wondering what donators thought of me.
She shared another gfm a few days ago for a child who has the same cancer as her who does need to go to the UK for treatment....I checked and even though she's shared it, she hasn't even donated so much as a fiver to him (correct me if I am wrong)......now this is a child suffering the same disease that she had, she is sitting with a fortune in the bank that the good people of Ireland donated to her and she couldn't give him a penny..... disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She shared another gfm a few days ago for a child who has the same cancer as her who does need to go to the UK for treatment....I checked and even though she's shared it, she hasn't even donated so much as a fiver to him (correct me if I am wrong)......now this is a child suffering the same disease that she had, she is sitting with a fortune in the bank that the good people of Ireland donated to her and she couldn't give him a penny..... disgusting.
I'm not surprised. She only cared about her cancer. No one else.

Reactions: 1
I'm not surprised. She only cared about her cancer. No one else.
If you were in her shoes and had recovered from cancer, surely you would want others to have the best treatment possible and recover like yourself.....I just don't understand how she can be so selfish.....the good people of Ireland donated so much to her for treatment that she didn't even need....it's time to repay the favour now and give the money to people who genuinely need it.......

Reactions: 17
If you were in her shoes and had recovered from cancer, surely you would want others to have the best treatment possible and recover like yourself.....I just don't understand how she can be so selfish.....the good people of Ireland donated so much to her for treatment that she didn't even need....it's time to repay the favour now and give the money to people who genuinely need it.......
When she discussed the GFM she did pitch that she would help others in similar situations. That was just BS.

Reactions: 6
I posted the exact same thing a couple of pages back. Not just a young boy needing the same procedure but a young boy from her hometown. If there was ever a case that jumped out at her to share her GFM with surely that would be it 🙄

I don’t agree with someone else who posted she should donate to other causes (like women’s aid) - I think she is within right to specifically donate to cancer patients or causes if that’s what she feels passionate about. She could even be as specific as wanted to especially help lymphoma patients or blood cancer patients that require a stem cell transplant. Imagine if she created a fund that gave €10,000 to every person/family that was in her position, she could easily help 10-15 people and their families. Surely with all the money she got (in excess of €200k) she hasn’t burned through more than €50,000 of it

She has the chance to do something so good and beneficial here and change the trajectory of her legacy….but I think we all know that it’s likely never going to happen and she’ll keep sitting on that money hoping everyone forgets about it until she can buy a house or something with it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.