Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Missymeister im so sorry you’re going through the horribly difficult things that you are. Please don’t beat yourself up for feeling annoyed or hating her. She ROTS me and I’m not dealing with your health issues. I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be for other people suffering from cancer seeing her milking it, self pitying particularly now that she is better and has hope of a bright future.
If it’s any consolation she is haemorrhaging followers, not just for her insensitive stuff this week but all the time. Of all the huns I check on socialblade, hers is most in the red (constant losses). The attached picture might show you how life.. and karma intends to deal with her.
I know some people have gone to Niamh WAlsh journo with other issues around insta huns and reckon she might pick up on it. I think the whole GFM needs to be scrutinised.
Does anything think this might be one shed go for? I don’t have the connections/details for the right journo but someone else might?
Also, it’s interesting to hear from the perspective of someone who is suffering with cancer treatment.
All of these ones say ‘if I’m helping one person who is going through this…’
to justify flogging and making money from cancer/husbands deaths..
I’ve always felt that was a load of rubbish but interesting to hear it’s NOT helping you

I hope you get some relief from your horrid illness and if positive thoughts/vibes/hugs can help, then you’ve got those in spades from everyone here on this site of ‘bullies and trolls’
Wow I’m so emotional reading this and all the other messages…… to know I feel justified in my intense feelings of anger and disgust at this woman helps and if I had the strength I would without doubt pursue her fraud. But I don’t have the strength…I’m physically and mentally trying to get through each day. But yes karma I am a very firm believer in and I wouldn’t ever wish ill to anyone but I do think it will catch up with this revolting woman.
Again thanks so much for your message. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s another liar. She no more engaged respectfully. She is so quick to share messages let her share her exchange

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Still trying to gloss over her mega fook up .
Why she cant come on and own up to the insensitive comment she made is beond me
Ya right DM me to discuss my hole excuse my french.
These bloggers showed their true colours the last few days .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah right Shannen, except if someone wants to talk to you about the go fund me, then they are definitely trolls, and blocked!!! Horrible, con artist
What a load of BS as usual from her. We all saw the ‘bye hun’remark and how it’s fantastic that you can take the day off to mourn. Damage limitation is what that’s about. How a lot of instahuns carried themselves over the past few days is shocking. Lisa Jordan filming at a vigil. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who is she even influencing exactly? All she does is moan and complain every single day. She isn’t stylish or hasn’t anything interesting to say. Who is she influencing?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a load of BS as usual from her. We all saw the ‘bye hun’remark and how it’s fantastic that you can take the day off to mourn. Damage limitation is what that’s about. How a lot of instahuns carried themselves over the past few days is shocking. Lisa Jordan filming at a vigil. Why?
And came on to say she wont be on omg you couldent make it up they are so far removed from reality.

Reactions: 2
“Fantastic you could get the time off work to mourn , I couldn’t …”

omfg !!
I tell ya one thing I hope karma gets the witch
What a condescending vile human..
clearly you stated you are from there and are devastated yet she comes back with that …
Actually no words I’m appalled by her!!
I thought this was such an insensitive choice of words. There’s nothing “fantastic” about the circumstances surrounding Ashling’s death. God almighty she has done some job of making this poor girls murder all about her. I’ve never commented on her before because I was sympathetic to her situation but she has really shown her true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does anyone follow her. She is depressing to watch. Miss moan a minute. She is a fun sponge, sucking the life outta people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she want a round of applause for not blocking someone for disagreeing with her? The fact she just admitted to doing that in the first place is so immature and embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She won’t make it as an influencer. Next attempt at content will be the IVF journey or surrogacy - calling it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sooo.... She's not going to block people for telling her that GFM money should go to someone else now like she promised????? Hahhaha in my dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of the GFM, is there no regulation or anyone to report misuse of it to?? Surely she can’t just get to keep the money that was raised under false pretences and carry on?

Reactions: 2
I thought this was such an insensitive choice of words. There’s nothing “fantastic” about the circumstances surrounding Ashling’s death. God almighty she has done some job of making this poor girls murder all about her. I’ve never commented on her before because I was sympathetic to her situation but she has really shown her true colours.
Exactly she has done maximum effect to turn attention to herself as usual and continually uses her forum to include this poor girls murder. She’s a disgraceful witch, anyone who associates with her must be as bad. I never thought Julie was much but even she as an uneducated idiot has behaved better.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Speaking of the GFM, is there no regulation or anyone to report misuse of it to?? Surely she can’t just get to keep the money that was raised under false pretences and carry on?
No regulation no tax paid on it nothing
These gofundmes need to be looked into.
It's a utter disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.