Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the comments are turned off now! Horrible little witch!!! What happend to "if you want to know something just ask?" Not all sweetness and light, are you Shannen?😤

Reactions: 10
Still there - had to click the comment button to see them earlier they were just showing
Screenshot_20220126-011521_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Deleted post again I'd say shes fumeing
Keep posting and reporting… she ain’t that anxious not to see them! The anxiety doesn’t hit at weekends. She will be all better again posting tit while the dead girl she insulted rests in peace and the terminal patient fights on. They are the peoplei I am thinking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone asking where to see proof - sent them here to see the screenshots. Hopefully more people see the posts. Maybe she will finally address the outstanding question on the gofundme and offer apologies for the vile interaction to a very innocent question.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s gonna flip the lid when she sees the comments. 🍿🍿🍿🍿
but we’re the nasty bullies🤔

This will all be deleted very soon
I posted the link so I’m ready to be blocked 🤪🤣 it’s ok shannen, i have another account 😝😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Still there. Quite a few have seen the comments at this stage. How will she twist this one to make it look like she's the victim ...

And they're just gone.
More in her line to be concentrating on getting her child ready for school than looking at her page🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just as I'd finished reading them too... I got receipts of them all if needed too but I see them above in here already..

Big anxiety incoming.

Reactions: 6
🤪 so predictable Shannen…. Went on a blocking spree and I’m officially blocked. What’s the point in that??? I have another account 😆😆😆😆👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just couldn’t be dealing with her. Lounging in bed watching YouTube like a spoiled teen eating crappy sugary cereal.. how she isn’t mortified by her own behavior I’ll never know.
She needs a kick up the arse that’s for sure

Reactions: 14
Delighted people are comeing out and posting public about these insta huns
Until more people do this they will think they can get away with their crappy behaviour.
No harm for people and companys to see what's going on.
They can delete and block all they like but the tide is turning people are not going to stay quite anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.