Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is lying low today but will be back tomorrow with an anxiety story.......couldn't get out of bed etc etc etc.......hoping that people will feel that sorry for her they won't question it and people will be scared of being accused of bullying her and causing her anxiety.......
She's a lowlife really she won't account for anything she's asked out of common courtesy she should address the go fund me situation instead of getting nasty to people she's vile I'd say she's a right many mare in person sly too

Reactions: 6
Omg. I cannot believe that was said to that poor girl. I'm horrified 😢unfollowed. Disgusting behaviour
Did the same. Only ever followed and watched to keep up with the comments here 😂. Her messages to that follower were the lowest of the low. Worried about her Insta career. Suit her better to get her lazy hole out of bed.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed her months ago, her face gives me rage. I keep an eye on this thread to see if she will donate the money she took under false pretences. If ye are going to comment in any way which isn’t in worship of her, quickly unfollow before she blocks you but gets to keep you as a number. Her downfall is coming.

Reactions: 12
I have been thinking about this and I have contacted a few friends in pr who have previously worked with Denise Kenny, now her and ciaran Byrne own the headplan all about mental health awareness, they raised the 170k for shannen so they are also accountable as they said the funds where for her day to day living expenses . Now a few friends of mine who have worked with Denise has said she is not all sweetness and light and has passed people off and some would love to expose her, bit of a coincidence the main person who raised the money and has not given any updates is now in the Maldives , they think that would make a nice headline

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been thinking about this and I have contacted a few friends in pr who have previously worked with Denise Kenny, now her and ciaran Byrne own the headplan all about mental health awareness, they raised the 170k for shannen so they are also accountable as they said the funds where for her day to day living expenses . Now a few friends of mine who have worked with Denise has said she is not all sweetness and light and has passed people off and some would love to expose her, bit of a coincidence the main person who raised the money and has not given any updates is now in the Maldives , they think that would make a nice headline
Well if i had raised money for my friend and they were behaving the way Shannen is, I wouldn't be long calling her out on it......think theyve all seen the pound signs and their greed got the better of them.......🤑

Reactions: 9
Denise is an absolute charlatan with the Head Plan.
I firmly believe it's the modern day version of a cult with the manifesting, journalling and life coaching. We see it every day, people who blindly follow the likes of Denise thinking that they are going to change their lives with a bit of writing down and creating goal boards. The only thing that's changing is Denise's bank balance and the lifestyle she has now is simply down to these easily led people parting with their cash, nothing to do with her manifesting anything. She infuriates me with her carry-on.

Edit to say apologies for going off topic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Denise is an absolute charlatan with the Head Plan.
I firmly believe it's the modern day version of a cult with the manifesting, journalling and life coaching. We see it every day, people who blindly follow the likes of Denise thinking that they are going to change their lives with a bit of writing down and creating goal boards. The only thing that's changing is Denise's bank balance and the lifestyle she has now is simply down to these easily led people parting with their cash, nothing to do with her manifesting anything. She infuriates me with her carry-on.

Edit to say apologies for going off topic :)
Cannot stand that manifesting drivel they all bang on about. It’s so toxic and damaging. Can’t believe Shannen is talking about Sinead Heg on her stories, the same Sinead who basically said cancer patients must’ve manifested cancer into their body 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Funny how after I mentioned silence and no post means no engagement she put up the most pathetic story about a Youtuber, hi Shannon 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Barry is just as bad as her if he’s willingly living that lifestyle knowing where that money came from generous donations from everyone with the promise of the extra raised helping others

Reactions: 17
I think Barry is just as bad as her if he’s willingly living that lifestyle knowing where that money came from generous donations from everyone with the promise of the extra raised helping others
Well he's pond life the same as her. Claiming PUP and doing nixers in the height of lockdowns. They are hungry for the €€€

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She mentioned a lot that it was rented and got annoyed at the suggestion she should get a mortgage. But I don't believe much of what she says anymore.
So who's to know they are actually renting.......for all any of us know the money could already be long gone......

Reactions: 6
You would easily afford a semi d in Youghal for €170k.
Believe me as someone living in Youghal you wouldn’t get much for under €200k
Just to add we are currently struggling to get on the property ladder.

Also I’m not defending her for one minute she’s the lowest of the low.

If she is making a “career” out of Instagram that means she is self employed so will have to have two years of accounts before the bank will consider her for a mortgage. Barry has had more jobs than hot dinners so I can’t see him get a mortgage on his own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It would be difficult for them to get a mortgage with her having had cancer but I do know the council offers schemes, €170,000 wouldn’t get much in Ireland now. I’m dying to know what else she said to Tea Spill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.