Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I remember I think was on two different occasions that they were outside the window Barry and her Dad , but if you look on her Dads Instagram clearly says Barry was allowed in to visit her for half an hour and he was hoping to get up to see her on the Thursday

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do want to hear a funny story! I got anxiety so bad one time I had to go into the shower in my clothes, jacket the whole lot and lie there in cold water until my hubby found me. Another hilarious story. I can often be found hiding under the bed or in a tiny cupboard crippled in fear 😂😂😂 oh I’m laughing so hard at all the funny stories! Like the time I disassociated and ended up only able to eat baby food cos my anxiety and trauma said not today this month ! Or when I was screaming one day ripping my throat off as I thought I was dying and my hubby had to fully slap me, get me to the doctors and I tried to jump from the moving car and then I threw up all over the doc and had to be sedated! Oh the laughs I have had. Now that’s bleeping anxiety. And don’t get me wrong I’ve just had the shits from a bit of worry or a bit of fast breathing but do not come on shannen and tell us people that are barely alive only thanks to meds that a walk will cure us.
But Shannen says you just breath in through your nose and fill your lungs with fresh air........

• Haha
Not long back from seeing my oncology nurse and I’m wiped out 😒. Bloods done again and from the way I’m feeling I’ve prob got some sort of infection…being admitted was mentioned but I’m better off at home…I’m only 10 mins from the hospital. Meant to be having chemo on Friday again but don’t think I’m well enough……it’s just tit because this genuinely gives me anxiety……that if I don’t get the chemo into me the tumours will grow and spread and my life will be shortened even more than the prognosis of 2-3 years……I really appreciate all the support and love here girls……it honestly means so much to me 💕💕💕

And this is a screenshot of the last message exchange between Tea Spill and Shannen………it needs no explanation from me but Tea Spill did not reply to her
Thinking of you 💛

• Heart
Not long back from seeing my oncology nurse and I’m wiped out 😒. Bloods done again and from the way I’m feeling I’ve prob got some sort of infection…being admitted was mentioned but I’m better off at home…I’m only 10 mins from the hospital. Meant to be having chemo on Friday again but don’t think I’m well enough……it’s just tit because this genuinely gives me anxiety……that if I don’t get the chemo into me the tumours will grow and spread and my life will be shortened even more than the prognosis of 2-3 years……I really appreciate all the support and love here girls……it honestly means so much to me 💕💕💕

And this is a screenshot of the last message exchange between Tea Spill and Shannen………it needs no explanation from me but Tea Spill did not reply to her
Sending you so much good wishes and love @Missymeister, try to relax and put this horrible, vile, coniving, witch to the back of your mind.... i really want her exposed too, but your health, and mental wellbeing need to be looked after❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to criticise insta for doing this/allowing this to be done.
If they are to be allowed to use the page as a money spinning racket and she has agreed she does, then there should not be able to silence people. It can’t all be positive

Reactions: 11
I had a relative with stage 4 cancer who’s family In desperation raised money for treatment that wasn’t offered in the nhs . Unfortunately covid kicked off , and this relatives condition worsened before she could get to country where treatment was offered . She passed away . The family donated every penny of what was raised to charities close to their hearts . No one would have begrudged them keeping it , for expenses or the young children she left behind . It was very honest and noble to donate it , It was a drop in the ocean compared to what Shaneen raised . She should be disgraced with herself .
That’s because what decent honest people do. Not Charlatans paying the cancer card to gain financial greed from genuine kind people. Karma

My god who the hell gets a day off a week like that,she dosent work,why is she so exhausted ffs i need to unfollow
I’d say she was always a lazy cow. She played the card of missing the kid while in Dublin and caring mother but since she back she spends every waking moment away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.