Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve attached it again xx
If shes that adamant that you're manipulating the messages (which we know you're not) then why doesn't she screenshot and send to Tea Spill? Because if she did she would reveal herself as a liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shannen we have seen all the messages, you can cry "show the messages" all you want they are in here and @Missymeister is in the right. What you have said is wrong and what you promised to do with the GFM money has not been done!
Simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not long back from seeing my oncology nurse and I’m wiped out 😒. Bloods done again and from the way I’m feeling I’ve prob got some sort of infection…being admitted was mentioned but I’m better off at home…I’m only 10 mins from the hospital. Meant to be having chemo on Friday again but don’t think I’m well enough……it’s just tit because this genuinely gives me anxiety……that if I don’t get the chemo into me the tumours will grow and spread and my life will be shortened even more than the prognosis of 2-3 years……I really appreciate all the support and love here girls……it honestly means so much to me 💕💕💕

And this is a screenshot of the last message exchange between Tea Spill and Shannen………it needs no explanation from me but Tea Spill did not reply to her
Thinking of you , rest up and TAKE A DEEP BREATH IN THROUGH THE NOSE OIT THROUGH THE MOUTH. No but on a serious note , u are in my thoughts and hoping you turn a corner soon . Rest and actually laugh at how rattled certain people are after the rotten way you were spoken too. You've opened up a conversation not just about one but about how alot of the GFMs are being done . Be proud of yourself for that but more imone proud of yourself for how you are battling the illness . And I think I speak for all the trolls on here sending you good vibes / prayers / manifesting good wishes whatever everyone is into but there all being sent your way . You've got this 💪💪💪💪💪💖💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone has left her a nasty message on her grid post
Totally agree with the person's comment but I wouldn't call it nasty.....what Shannen sent to that poor woman was nasty....this was just someone speaking the truth and calling her out on her tit.....

Reactions: 11
I wonder what she’ll have to say for herself tomorrow, second comment calling her out now deleted. I called it earlier I feel a social media break coming on.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what she’ll have to say for herself tomorrow, second comment calling her out now deleted. I called it earlier I feel a social media break coming on.
I think she’s hoping by being ignorant about the whole thing that it will just go away without addressing anything. Normal instahun behavior.

Reactions: 10
Anxiety will be through the roof - she won’t even be fit to lie in bed scrolling YouTube 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not long back from seeing my oncology nurse and I’m wiped out 😒. Bloods done again and from the way I’m feeling I’ve prob got some sort of infection…being admitted was mentioned but I’m better off at home…I’m only 10 mins from the hospital. Meant to be having chemo on Friday again but don’t think I’m well enough……it’s just tit because this genuinely gives me anxiety……that if I don’t get the chemo into me the tumours will grow and spread and my life will be shortened even more than the prognosis of 2-3 years……I really appreciate all the support and love here girls……it honestly means so much to me 💕💕💕

And this is a screenshot of the last message exchange between Tea Spill and Shannen………it needs no explanation from me but Tea Spill did not reply to her
I can’t believe she had the audacity to come on and post the things she has over the last few days. Stupid little made up scenarios to deflect the fact that shes been exposed. I can’t even look at her after knowing what she said, and the message back to teaspill makes it obvious she has little care in the world for saying something so horrible and is more concerned about “her career”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly. My money is on creating weird drama out of absolutely nothing to try to create content. So strange. It appears that she really has nothing going on in her life that should be shared but she is so desperate to make money and get attention that she will post absolutely nothing to make it look funny or interesting. It doesn’t work for her at all. Some people can pull it off but she does not have the personality. Even worse is the thought that she has planned these posts.
She’s faces by grace circa 2020

Not really an aspirational role model but it’s exactly the way she went on too last year. Lived in the bed did the anxiheee bullying even went on joe Duffy if I remember right. So yeah she a bit behind our gracey

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If shes that adamant that you're manipulating the messages (which we know you're not) then why doesn't she screenshot and send to Tea Spill? Because if she did she would reveal herself as a liar!
If she unblocked me the messages would show…they were simply asking her about the GFM and I told her I have terminal cancer and that I hope and pray I am still around to see her being held accountable for the huge amount of money.
Thanks so much to everyone for your kind messages this evening……I’m so moved. I’m feeling a little bit better tonight 🥰
I got a call from the hospital to say my bloods showed my neutrophils are very low so there is something underlying going on…fingers crossed when they check them again on Thursday they have improved and I can have my chemo on Friday 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thinking of you , rest up and TAKE A DEEP BREATH IN THROUGH THE NOSE OIT THROUGH THE MOUTH. No but on a serious note , u are in my thoughts and hoping you turn a corner soon . Rest and actually laugh at how rattled certain people are after the rotten way you were spoken too. You've opened up a conversation not just about one but about how alot of the GFMs are being done . Be proud of yourself for that but more imone proud of yourself for how you are battling the illness . And I think I speak for all the trolls on here sending you good vibes / prayers / manifesting good wishes whatever everyone is into but there all being sent your way . You've got this 💪💪💪💪💪💖💖💖💖
Thanks so much……even though I thought long and hard whether I would share the messages I do not for one second regret doing it……in fact it has in some way made me feel good and very happy that karma is doing it’s job. And it proves that Tattle is full of very kind caring people 💕💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she unblocked me the messages would show…they were simply asking her about the GFM and I told her I have terminal cancer and that I hope and pray I am still around to see her being held accountable for the huge amount of money.
Thanks so much to everyone for your kind messages this evening……I’m so moved. I’m feeling a little bit better tonight 🥰
I got a call from the hospital to say my bloods showed my neutrophils are very low so there is something underlying going on…fingers crossed when they check them again on Thursday they have improved and I can have my chemo on Friday 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks so much……even though I thought long and hard whether I would share the messages I do not for one second regret doing it……in fact it has in some way made me feel good and very happy that karma is doing it’s job. And it proves that Tattle is full of very kind caring people 💕💕
We are all here for you and with a bit of luck you will be able to have your chemo on Friday💕 You should be really really proud,like we are,we are all very proud of you,you opened up the can of worms now with Shannen,the gfm and showing what a horrible person she really is and she is rattled.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The second she sees it,it will be deleted and they’ll be blocked unfortunately. Hopefully she is asleep and more people will see it.
It's an old account of mine I had forgotten about. Tomorrow night I'll do it from my own.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.