Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. I cannot believe that was said to that poor girl. I'm horrified 😢unfollowed. Disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Any hopes of her being the sweet girl that she claims to be is gone now. I had seen glimpse of a nasty side a few times but now it's out there for others to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shannen must be awake !
It’s all deleted
She must be deleting all night
How could you live your life knowing your shady as duck
Not bothered 😕 by taking over 170 thousand euro but was highly bothered what people thought if she went the shops in her ugg slippers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, she’s a complete bore to watch, there is nothing mildly entertaining about her. She gained a following out of a fake baby grow story & people feeling sorry for her.

Reactions: 16
Same with me months ago. I watch her on WAI now but it bugs me that I’m still counted as a follower 😡
Exact same with me - bugs the tit out of me.

I reckon that is the only way Shannen still has followers - all the people who were following her and were blocked.

Reactions: 4
Shannen can lie and try worm her way out of it but the fact is, if you send me a message on Instagram I can not remove that message, I can only remove messages I’ve sent and it’s the same for everyone, she won’t post “proof” because she can’t there is no proof, she lashed out and doesn’t like that that side of her is being outed. I messaged Tea Spill asking if they got much support for Shannen and they said they had been nervous posting thinking there would be backlash but they said they got maximum three messages in support of her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Shannen can lie and try worm her way out of it but the fact is, if you send me a message on Instagram I can not remove that message, I can only remove messages I’ve sent and it’s the same for everyone, she won’t post “proof” because she can’t there is no proof, she lashed out and doesn’t like that that side of her is being outed. I messaged Tea Spill asking if they got much support for Shannen and they said they had been nervous posting thinking there would be backlash but they said they got maximum three messages in support of her.
Apparently some people think if you have been through what she has been through you couldn't possibly be cruel to someone else with Cancer.

Reality is that Shannen is all about herself and has never really tried to support anyone other than herself.

One time last year another Instagram account shared that they had met in the waiting room and tagged her ect.. she didn't share that persons tag but instead shared another fake instahun multiple stories of them having coffee.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So predictable she would go on a delete and blocking spree this morning but that is going to make no difference……I have the messages…and I have absolutely no problem sending them to anyone…and as I’ve said if she unblocks me the other messages will be shown.
I am more determined than ever as the days go on to ensure that she becomes publicly accountable. I might be fighting a losing battle with cancer but I’m a very strong determined woman and I will do all that’s required to show people what a vile woman she is

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Reality is that Shannen is all about herself and has never really tried to support anyone other than herself.

One time last year another Instagram account shared that they had met in the waiting room and tagged her ect.. she didn't share that persons tag but instead shared another fake instahun multiple stories of them having coffee.
100% this. I shared this before but she follows my friend who has the same cancer type as her and watches her stories religiously but never once comments or likes anything or messages her, never mind tagging her etc. Not that my friend is trying to grow her following or be an influencer. We laugh about it. She’s a joke.

She is very very careful who she will share but yet is flat out commenting on Rosie, Georgie Crawford, Niamh de Brun’s posts trying to get more in with the influencer clique so it’ll benefit her. One of the only other cancer girls I’ve seen her post is that Georgie Swallow - no doubt because she has over 50k followers and is Uk based so probably hoping to get some cross promotion happening. So transparent.

I’ve been waiting for this one’s downfall and it couldn’t come quick enough. Tea spill - if you’re reading this, THANK YOU for outing her and please consider doing a full expose on her deceitful behaviour and misuse of the GFM money

• Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG I wasn't expecting all this today 😂 I think the radio silence is suiting her better then the carry on of her the last while. No post /stories= no engagement = career on the downward 👇 now she might get off her arse donate the money and go earn an honest wage for herself 🤞🤞🤞🤞 I'd have a TINY BIT of respect for her if she actually held her hands up and was honest like she had said she was going to be and donated the money that was not needed (thankfully) by her but there are so many who desperately need financial help that don't have the backing of a gfm or Instagram . Be interesting to see what happens

Reactions: 10
I actually find it so weird that when a good chunk of people come together to donate to a go fund me whoever it is that benefits from it doesn’t do an update for everyone. Like is that just common courtesy to keep people up to date on the journey and how the funds are helping. And if they’re not needed maybe pass it onto someone more deserving. I find it crazy how go fund me’s can just be talked about in one way and used in a different way. Don’t think this would have escalated to this level if she would have just shared with people who might I add used their own hard earned cash to help, what actually happened the money. Really looks like she seen the big money and grabbed it and like some greedy people do is hoard it and use it for nothing it was intended for. She really needs to address this because this isn’t gonna just fizzle out and disappear. When it involves big amounts of money people will keep going till she addresses and finishes this whole mess, because staying silent isn’t going to do her any good.

this is exactly why I never donate to anyone anymore. I have donated in the past, and to this one and I’ve sometimes given even when I can’t afford it. So meant I struggled for a week or 2, so I can fully understand why people want answers. I don’t thing Shannen realises that money came from actual people that were probably worse off financially than she was.
And I don’t think she can come back from this if she even did address it, but she owes it to people who helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I like many others felt sorry for Shannon going through all the cancer stuff donated to her go fund me but as time as gone on I have seen another side of that girl she's a selfish nasty piece of work like she's cancer free got her treatment etc.When she's asked about the go fund me she blocks and ignores she's vile selfish cretchin. She's not as innocent as she looks or behaves we are wide to you Shannon 🤣 why not donate that go fund me money to people that actually need it that are fighting cancer and maybe didn't put them self's out there to scrounge money off the back of having cancer she's a lowlife thief taking people's money to swan around hotels and nights away with Barry .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A friend of mine did a go fund me for something one time, raised about 4k but was constantly updating to make sure everyone knew where that money went to the point of being annoying 😂 Was the money originally raised for costs to stay near the hospital as she was treated in ireland? Not a chance in hell did that cost even touch the surface of that 170k, so like that's a hefty deposit on a house or would probably even buy a house in Cork, its insane and should not be allowed and she should me made show where that money went and if its left it should go to someone who needs it. People set up gofundme's willy nilly these days, i remember years ago when brother died, the community wanted to raise funds for his funeral, long before GFM's were around, my parents said not a chance would they accept it, different morals and ethics are what it boils down to....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And those 3 messages were probably from her family.....

Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why she is so unwilling to update followers about how the funds have been used thus far. If I remember correctly, she had one (very angry) post up a few months ago, she was almost incandescent at having to be answerable to it and said she won’t be discussing it further. Why? Any Go Fund Me I’ve ever donated to have only been happy to update on where the funds went, they are also so appreciative and I still get emails a few years later from one, and another made a massive donation to her local hospital with funds left over and emailed everyone a picture with a little “you made this happen”, tagline. It’s as if Shannen was so desperate for the money but once she had it is affronted and offended when asked about it now. She really should give an update on it. Not a snotty arrogant haughty update where she’s thick as tit at being asked about it; but a sincere, appreciative and genuine update where she thanks people for their kindness and outlines her plans for the funds now she is one year on from her transplant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG I wasn't expecting all this today 😂 I think the radio silence is suiting her better then the carry on of her the last while. No post /stories= no engagement = career on the downward 👇 now she might get off her arse donate the money and go earn an honest wage for herself 🤞🤞🤞🤞 I'd have a TINY BIT of respect for her if she actually held her hands up and was honest like she had said she was going to be and donated the money that was not needed (thankfully) by her but there are so many who desperately need financial help that don't have the backing of a gfm or Instagram . Be interesting to see what happens
She is lying low today but will be back tomorrow with an anxiety story.......couldn't get out of bed etc etc etc.......hoping that people will feel that sorry for her they won't question it and people will be scared of being accused of bullying her and causing her anxiety.......

Reactions: 9
She is lying low today but will be back tomorrow with an anxiety story.......couldn't get out of bed etc etc etc.......hoping that people will feel that sorry for her they won't question it and people will be scared of being accused of bullying her and causing her anxiety.......
She’s on the sofa watching Live Lavishlys NY blog on YouTube……maybe she’s thinking of emigrating now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.