Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Like, again - I understand anxiety manifests itself in many different ways...but I promise, anyone with actual anxiety will know how crippling it is. You want to shut yourself off from the world, your own family, and friends.
So the fact Little Ms. Sweety Pie decides to come onto a platform with thousands upon thousands of strangers to document how overcome with anxiety she is - it's an insult to anyone that actually suffers from this.

Shannen, I actually do think you have a form of anxiety. However, it's brought on by the fact that you know people are onto you. You know people are beginning to question your actions. You're realising that your game is up, and THAT - my dear, is what's causing your anxiety. Up here in Dublin we call it The Fear.

BIG difference between medically diagnosed anxiety, and realising you're about to get called out for scamming thousands upon thousands of euros from good hearted folk! I'd be the same, I'd be sick!
Big apploose!!! 😘🥰😇 You nailed !!! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow but have dipped in and out over the last while. Is this the first time there is so much about anxiety? I know last week too when she started being called out…. Did she mention it before?

Reactions: 4
Oh the guilt from the weekend is bleeping riddling her isn't it? It's so obvious.
If you had nothing to hide you wouldn't be having your "anxiety" every day.

Answer the questions about the GFM and your nasty messages.

Reactions: 6
@Dexxie124 yes she was messaging Tea Spill on Saturday after she showed my screenshots and she asked her not to expose her as Insta is now her new career……and she also said that my messages were manipulated……even though they were in black and white 🤷‍♀️
Thank you. What a nasty sly person she is.
I cannot wait for her to be exposed .. Hope your keeping well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm confused so the child goes to her mom's on a Tuesday but she collects her. So she picks up her child drives to her mother's house and then goes home. Such an odd thing to do....

Reactions: 7
Do want to hear a funny story! I got anxiety so bad one time I had to go into the shower in my clothes, jacket the whole lot and lie there in cold water until my hubby found me. Another hilarious story. I can often be found hiding under the bed or in a tiny cupboard crippled in fear 😂😂😂 oh I’m laughing so hard at all the funny stories! Like the time I disassociated and ended up only able to eat baby food cos my anxiety and trauma said not today this month ! Or when I was screaming one day ripping my throat off as I thought I was dying and my hubby had to fully slap me, get me to the doctors and I tried to jump from the moving car and then I threw up all over the doc and had to be sedated! Oh the laughs I have had. Now that’s bleeping anxiety. And don’t get me wrong I’ve just had the shits from a bit of worry or a bit of fast breathing but do not come on shannen and tell us people that are barely alive only thanks to meds that a walk will cure us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I'm confused so the child goes to her mom's on a Tuesday but she collects her. So she picks up her child drives to her mother's house and then goes home. Such an odd thing to do....
Oh my god I came on her to say this!!! This overgrown child comes on and says that her mam takes her kid Tuesdays after school so she can relax...but she has spent the WHOLE morning in her pit eating and scrolling, like my teenage daughter woukdnt be as bad???!!!!!! Then....she climbs outta her pit to go pick her child up and drop her off to her mothers house and the she leaves and what, goes back to the pit??? No fuckin wonder she had "anxiety"!!! That's like a guaranteed road to depression. I cant. I just cant with her???! Does everyone see how mad this sorta behaviour is..that poor child, like its ultimate rejection stuff for her right there...has she not enough relaxing done in the hours the child is in school.. she could bring her home and relax with her, better again maybe let the child relax in her own home after school no? Make her a dinner help with homework and chat then cuddle up, watch a movie I funno be a parent, take responsibility. It's like shes allergic to parenting I actually feel bad for her child. Shes a really unlikeable, sly, person obviously with a very bitchy streak.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Thank you. What a nasty sly person she is.
I cannot wait for her to be exposed .. Hope your keeping well xx
Not long back from seeing my oncology nurse and I’m wiped out 😒. Bloods done again and from the way I’m feeling I’ve prob got some sort of infection…being admitted was mentioned but I’m better off at home…I’m only 10 mins from the hospital. Meant to be having chemo on Friday again but don’t think I’m well enough……it’s just tit because this genuinely gives me anxiety……that if I don’t get the chemo into me the tumours will grow and spread and my life will be shortened even more than the prognosis of 2-3 years……I really appreciate all the support and love here girls……it honestly means so much to me 💕💕💕

And this is a screenshot of the last message exchange between Tea Spill and Shannen………it needs no explanation from me but Tea Spill did not reply to her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Not long back from seeing my oncology nurse and I’m wiped out 😒. Bloods done again and from the way I’m feeling I’ve prob got some sort of infection…being admitted was mentioned but I’m better off at home…I’m only 10 mins from the hospital. Meant to be having chemo on Friday again but don’t think I’m well enough……it’s just tit because this genuinely gives me anxiety……that if I don’t get the chemo into me the tumours will grow and spread and my life will be shortened even more than the prognosis of 2-3 years……I really appreciate all the support and love here girls……it honestly means so much to me 💕💕💕

And this is a screenshot of the last message exchange between Tea Spill and Shannen………it needs no explanation from me but Tea Spill did not reply to her
Sending love when hit on attachment shows up blank xx

Reactions: 1

@Missymeister sending you all the love and best wishes in the world. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling and I’m sorry that you are going through this. Life can be so unfair. I hope you can get even the smallest kick out of reading her begging message to Tea Spill! I hope that messages here are giving you some kind of distraction from what you’re facing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

💔💔 such a tough Tuesday for you versus someone else we know 🙄. Hang in there, I just can't imagine what your dealing with ❤❤ she made me so mad giving anxiety advice to people when she has been the source of so much genuine anxiety for you and others... and another note, if she's banking on the fact that most of her followers don't know about what she's done then she's actually gaslighting the fk out of them by ignoring it and faking anxiety when its really the fear as someone else said, caused by her own actions 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sending you the biggest hug and best wishes take care of yourself and remember ahe is a lying twit afraid to loose her pretend career she is rattled

If you fancy a Giggle check out the memes thread or cleaning wirh Mario (he's hilarious) to distract you xx

She is such a crappy little self preserving wagon.

Thinking of you 💛

If the money was in fact donated why not update her 'supporters' on the go fund me. Isn't that a usual practice
It was donated to the "anxiety" cure for shannon fund - facials, lashes, nails Spa breaks, nights away, meals out etc etc 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was just on her Dads Instagram having a look and came across a post when she was in Dublin last year that Barry was allowed into see her for 30 mins and her Dad was going up to visit her too . I always thought by her Instagram at the time that she wasn’t allowed visitors but she clearly was ! Another little sob story to make ppl feel sorry for her at the time . Maybe, she did share at the time but I can’t remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was just on her Dads Instagram having a look and came across a post when she was in Dublin last year that Barry was allowed into see her for 30 mins and her Dad was going up to visit her too . I always thought by her Instagram at the time that she wasn’t allowed visitors but she clearly was ! Another little sob story to make ppl feel sorry for her at the time . Maybe, she did share at the time but I can’t remember.
Think from one of her post she was only after getting there and the dad came but was out side the window not sur bout the fella
But if I remember someone then gifted her pjs etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.