Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to catch up on shannen / tea spill etc. can someone tell me if shannen contacted tea spill directly and begged her not to expose the go fund me / ruin her insta career ?
Thanks

Reactions: 3
Ehhhh what the hell was she doing - roaring into the phone like an actual simpleton. Honestly if you were watching her for the first time you could easily mistake her for someone with severe intellectual disabilities, I’m not even joking…. the absolute cringe of her. Is this the only “content” she’s capable of…. she won’t be long ruining her own “career”.

Fair play to tea spill for seeing through her and posting about her. I would love to see a proper expose done on her though

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every day must be Tuesday with her so. As far as I can see she's not exactly busy any day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My god who the hell gets a day off a week like that,she dosent work,why is she so exhausted ffs i need to unfollow

Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread and a new follower of Shannon. So I haven’t read all the pages. I scrolled through a bit last night.
But did she really get 170k from a go fund me? That was set up to raise 10k for travel expenses and accommodation for her cancer treatment?? If so, that is fraud as the money isn’t being spent on what it’s intention was. Surely that’s illegal? She must have over 150k for discretionary spend.

Also , her stories last night - is she Tryin to act like she has anxiety? And she says oh a man just looked at me talkin to my phone 🤔 people don’t even look twice anymore as it’s so common. Everyone has a smart phone and video call or talk with air pods in etc.

I also seen the msgs on tea spill page she sent to that woman and I am shocked by her. I didn’t think she was that vile . But it makes me so angry the way she spoke to that lady 😡 the cheek of her , no compassion at all. Especially since she’s been through it herself. She 1 million percent deserves to have her ‘insta career’ ended and only herself to blame. Any companies who continue to work with her or support her are just as bad.
Yes - it’s all true.
Can I ask Why do you follow her? You can see everything without following her. She uses her followers to make money so I wouldn’t be arsed. You’ll be blocked soon anyway If you ask her anything about the GFM or her behaviour and seemingly then you remain a follower forever as you can’t unfollow as you’re blocked. I’d say that’s the only reason she has any followers!!

Reactions: 8
I’m not even sure what to say about this evening’s performance? I can’t decide between her possibly being manic / on meds / unstable or a really childlike way of pretending to create a drama or scene over absolutely nothing. Either way it was uncomfortable to watch. I mean this is the woman responsible for a 5 year old child. Did she genuinely think it was funny? Does she think everyone will be saying “LADS isn’t Shannen such a mad b*stard for going to the shops in her slippers?!”. You wouldn’t for a second *accidentally* go out and drive in your slippers - you’d realise the second your foot was on the pedal?! Then a POLL on slippers and socks? Bizarre, UNFUNNY behaviour Shannen. Seems like you’re a lot more rattled than you’re letting on.
My opinion of that carry on last night was her trying to portray that she is anxious without harping on again about it. Trying to come across as almost paranoid too.

I assume teaspills latest post is about her again 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes - it’s all true.
Can I ask Why do you follow her? You can see everything without following her. She uses her followers to make money so I wouldn’t be arsed. You’ll be blocked soon anyway If you ask her anything about the GFM or her behaviour and seemingly then you remain a follower forever as you can’t unfollow as you’re blocked. I’d say that’s the only reason she has any followers!!
I don’t follow her anymore. I wouldn’t want to be supporting her by being a number for her following. Like I said I was a relatively new follower and knew she had a GFM. I actually just read the update on the GFM from ages ago and she said she upgraded her car?? Is that really necessary! it’s there in black and White to about payin it forward. Obviously didn’t happen.
I follow tea spill and when she put the post up about Shannen I unfollowed her. I wouldn’t associate my Instagram with a vile person like her. If everyone else did the same, her ‘career’ would be ruined.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m trying to catch up on shannen / tea spill etc. can someone tell me if shannen contacted tea spill directly and begged her not to expose the go fund me / ruin her insta career ?
Thanks
@Dexxie124 yes she was messaging Tea Spill on Saturday after she showed my screenshots and she asked her not to expose her as Insta is now her new career……and she also said that my messages were manipulated……even though they were in black and white 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
@Dexxie124 yes she was messaging Tea Spill on Saturday after she showed my screenshots and she asked her not to expose her as Insta is now her new career……and she also said that my messages were manipulated……even though they were in black and white 🤷‍♀️
I still want to know how she thinks the messages where manipulated?? She wrote it!
Thinking about you @Missymeister

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are not wrong, Shannen is a taker, not a giver, she quite literally does nothing to help others.... shes always playing the " i had cancer, feel sorry for me, little lost girl routiene"🙄 she will always be one of lifes takers☹
This is Shannen right here.....take take take.....
👇👇👇

Attention seeking at its finest is what that display was last night... go away shannen you aren't funny....

Also when you have anxiety you don't give a bollix what you have on your feet..(. in my opinion as someone with anxiety that has had to cancel trips away , appointments, etc etc..). oh, that's right shannen...you have the nice anxiety that doesn't stop you doing those things .. must inquire about getting that kinda anxiety 🙄
I for one don't give a bollox what is on my feet.....as an anxiety sufferer I call it a win when I get dressed and do the school run in my slippers lol and I've thought nothing of wearing them to the local shop on many occasions....people have little to bother them if they're worried about what's on your feet......and it shows the real worries Shannen has when this is what she is worried about......

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought about her messages to you!! I don’t like to give her credit for being clever, I think of it more of her being so calculated!! To me, she stopped tying and sent voice messages to you because it would be harder for you to share. She’s a dangerous vile woman!!

Reactions: 11
I thought about her messages to you!! I don’t like to give her credit for being clever, I think of it more of her being so calculated!! To me, she stopped tying and sent voice messages to you because it would be harder for you to share. She’s a dangerous vile woman!!
Thought the same - she is so conniving its awful.
And she is defo trying to make out that the anxiety is what stopped her getting out of the car, if it was anxiety the phone wouldn't stay still in the hand for long with a genuine sufferer of anxiety!!!!

Reactions: 3
Here she is again now giving us all advice on how to deal with the old anxiety.......jez if only I'd known it was as easy as going for a walk.........thank you so much Dr. Shannen......that's me cured now.....

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lads, I'm telling you. This is only the start of it.

The anxiety will be ramped up. She'll go the doc. She'll be put on "meds". She'll tell the world it's a mixture of past health issues and the hate she's receiving online. The bully word will be used. She'll be on her.ie and the likes. She'll take a Social Media break. #BeKind will float around by her fellow influencer mates.
People will back off, for fear of being labelled a bully. Her fraudulent ways will once again drift off into the distance.

She'll return to Insta, and she'll label herself as a Mindfulness/Anxiety guru.

She's unbelievably predictable. I'm not saying much more on here, but I've already spoken to a media source who is very interested in not only looking into her case, but overall - how Go Fund Me is basically the easiest way to gain huge amounts of money, without any real accountability/proof of where the funds actually go.

Watch this space.....oh, and HI SHANNEN!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I tapped through a lot of that drivel about her slippers and hunched into her footwell in case 3 15yr old started on her, so all along did she have a pair of ankle wellies in her boot? Very odd stories about nothing.

Reactions: 5
WHY does she feel the need to "promise" that people will feel better? Has she now taken it upon herself to single handedly heal all those with anxiety? How does she think her condescending message comes across and makes people feel who actually can't get out for a walk, because y'no real anxiety and mental health issues. Such sweeping statements that fresh air is the "best medicine". Shannen I think you will find that actual medication is the best for some.
Every day she is venturing further and further from her lane (whatever that may even be).
Its time she put her phone away and stopped publicising every feeling she experiences throughout the day thinking that somehow it can be considered content - IT IS NOT

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was up in bed thinkin oh I’ve to collect Roisin now but earlier said her mam takes Roisin on Tuesdays. She needs to get her lies straight before acting like she’s crippled with anxiety 😡

Reactions: 23
I’m not even sure what to say about this evening’s performance? I can’t decide between her possibly being manic / on meds / unstable or a really childlike way of pretending to create a drama or scene over absolutely nothing. Either way it was uncomfortable to watch. I mean this is the woman responsible for a 5 year old child. Did she genuinely think it was funny? Does she think everyone will be saying “LADS isn’t Shannen such a mad b*stard for going to the shops in her slippers?!”. You wouldn’t for a second *accidentally* go out and drive in your slippers - you’d realise the second your foot was on the pedal?! Then a POLL on slippers and socks? Bizarre, UNFUNNY behaviour Shannen. Seems like you’re a lot more rattled than you’re letting on.
Exactly. My money is on creating weird drama out of absolutely nothing to try to create content. So strange. It appears that she really has nothing going on in her life that should be shared but she is so desperate to make money and get attention that she will post absolutely nothing to make it look funny or interesting. It doesn’t work for her at all. Some people can pull it off but she does not have the personality. Even worse is the thought that she has planned these posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
WHY does she feel the need to "promise" that people will feel better? Has she now taken it upon herself to single handedly heal all those with anxiety? How does she think her condescending message comes across and makes people feel who actually can't get out for a walk, because y'no real anxiety and mental health issues. Such sweeping statements that fresh air is the "best medicine". Shannen I think you will find that actual medication is the best for some.
Every day she is venturing further and further from her lane (whatever that may even be).
Its time she put her phone away and stopped publicising every feeling she experiences throughout the day thinking that somehow it can be considered content - IT IS NOT
Yep. Like, again - I understand anxiety manifests itself in many different ways...but I promise, anyone with actual anxiety will know how crippling it is. You want to shut yourself off from the world, your own family, and friends.
So the fact Little Ms. Sweety Pie decides to come onto a platform with thousands upon thousands of strangers to document how overcome with anxiety she is - it's an insult to anyone that actually suffers from this.

Shannen, I actually do think you have a form of anxiety. However, it's brought on by the fact that you know people are onto you. You know people are beginning to question your actions. You're realising that your game is up, and THAT - my dear, is what's causing your anxiety. Up here in Dublin we call it The Fear.

BIG difference between medically diagnosed anxiety, and realising you're about to get called out for scamming thousands upon thousands of euros from good hearted folk! I'd be the same, I'd be sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I'll just get out for a walk and be magically cured shall I?? Great no more medication for me🎉🙄 I must of missed the time she got her qualifications so she could give advice like that. Oh and by the way thought the mother had the child after school

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.