Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I just watched freak show.intimated by 3 15 year old outside shop.But she can be vile human sending nasty texts to very sick lady behind camera.
@Noseymc123 she doesn’t give 2 hoots about the messages she sent me the only thing she gives 2 hoots about is herself and her new Insta career…that whole shitshow this evening is prob an attempt to get some kind of collab with Kellogs……and as someone said earlier you would know 100% the minute you put your foot on the car pedal you had slippers on……she will prob get gifted a new pair of Ugg slippers too!!! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Noseymc123 she doesn’t give 2 hoots about the messages she sent me the only thing she gives 2 hoots about is herself and her new Insta career…that whole shitshow this evening is prob an attempt to get some kind of collab with Kellogs……and as someone said earlier you would know 100% the minute you put your foot on the car pedal you had slippers on……she will prob get gifted a new pair of Ugg slippers too!!! 🙄🙄
She’s an actual weapon. Hope you are doing ok @Missymeister ❤

Reactions: 5
Tea spill spilling but they should still do more. Like that whole bleeping simple story about Ugg slippers! 1st wouldn’t even know they were slippers cos I can only get slippers as a gift 😂 so I thought they were Ugg shoes and 2nd ffs you are not that important! I had to go out last week after 2 weeks of covid with 17 layers on, a head that didn’t see a shower in a week and I was moving like a snail. Not one person looked or one duck was given!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see a social media break coming, in the hope that this will all blow over.. she’ll then come back after a couple of days to promote some product….

Reactions: 6
Thank you , There is so much heartbreak out there ,such unfair circumstances everywhere . so shocked she hasn’t done more to even fundraise for others and give back a little .( don’t follow anymore so I could be wrong ) Wouldn’t wish ill on anyone but has she thought about what she’ll do when the money is pissed away and heaven forbid it’s ever genuinely needed for herself . People will not be as generous in the future
You are not wrong, Shannen is a taker, not a giver, she quite literally does nothing to help others.... shes always playing the " i had cancer, feel sorry for me, little lost girl routiene"🙄 she will always be one of lifes takers☹

Reactions: 4
There is something seriously off with her... She was actually like someone off her medication in those stories.. They were like a pair of normal uggs not slippers. But imagine been that self obsessed you think anyone will even take a blind bit of notice of you

Reactions: 7
Why was she so bothered about the group of girls looking at her, ‘intimidating’ her as she put it !!

Tea spill spilling but they should still do more. Like that whole bleeping simple story about Ugg slippers! 1st wouldn’t even know they were slippers cos I can only get slippers as a gift 😂 so I thought they were Ugg shoes and 2nd ffs you are not that important! I had to go out last week after 2 weeks of covid with 17 layers on, a head that didn’t see a shower in a week and I was moving like a snail. Not one person looked or one duck was given!!
She’s a moron. Talking about a few 15yr olds having a laugh at her. Maybe those 15yr olds knew what a horrible human she is and she knew they’d say something if she got out of the car? I hope the whole place knows about her and her disgusting behaviour by now.

Reactions: 9
Attention seeking at its finest is what that display was last night... go away shannen you aren't funny....

Also when you have anxiety you don't give a bollix what you have on your feet..(. in my opinion as someone with anxiety that has had to cancel trips away , appointments, etc etc..). oh, that's right shannen...you have the nice anxiety that doesn't stop you doing those things .. must inquire about getting that kinda anxiety 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Attention seeking at its finest is what that display was last night... go away shannen you aren't funny....

Also when you have anxiety you don't give a bollix what you have on your feet..(. in my opinion as someone with anxiety that has had to cancel trips away , appointments, etc etc..). oh, that's right shannen...you have the nice anxiety that doesn't stop you doing those things .. must inquire about getting that kinda anxiety 🙄
Can you send some my way too pleaze 😅

Reactions: 2
She’s a moron. Talking about a few 15yr olds having a laugh at her. Maybe those 15yr olds knew what a horrible human she is and she knew they’d say something if she got out of the car? I hope the whole place knows about her and her disgusting behaviour by now.
And she just lives few min drive from Applegreen.:ROFLMAO::LOL: 2 min. Can drive down the hill and there will be more shops. Lots of them. Who cares about her slippers???? Is she queen on what???

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread and a new follower of Shannon. So I haven’t read all the pages. I scrolled through a bit last night.
But did she really get 170k from a go fund me? That was set up to raise 10k for travel expenses and accommodation for her cancer treatment?? If so, that is fraud as the money isn’t being spent on what it’s intention was. Surely that’s illegal? She must have over 150k for discretionary spend.

Also , her stories last night - is she Tryin to act like she has anxiety? And she says oh a man just looked at me talkin to my phone 🤔 people don’t even look twice anymore as it’s so common. Everyone has a smart phone and video call or talk with air pods in etc.

I also seen the msgs on tea spill page she sent to that woman and I am shocked by her. I didn’t think she was that vile . But it makes me so angry the way she spoke to that lady 😡 the cheek of her , no compassion at all. Especially since she’s been through it herself. She 1 million percent deserves to have her ‘insta career’ ended and only herself to blame. Any companies who continue to work with her or support her are just as bad.

Reactions: 15
Don’t believe she left the house not knowing she had slippers on nor do I believe she was being intimidated by teenagers. All for “content”. A person suffering from real anxiety would have trouble dragging themselves to the shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tuesday is her ultimate lazy day as apposed to what , her being hectic busy with her career?! Imagine if she had noone was a lone parent , with no grandparents pitching in , working full-time , with anxiety . My God I have to stop dipping in but I do love the SCA on here with you lot of trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how BIZZARE 😂💖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You are not wrong, Shannen is a taker, not a giver, she quite literally does nothing to help others.... shes always playing the " i had cancer, feel sorry for me, little lost girl routiene"🙄 she will always be one of lifes takers☹
Sur she had to get the dig in that Bar gave the slippers to her when she had cancer.

I get the feeling no more than grace that she is irrelevant in her own life. She comes and goes like a teenager from the house, no responsibility. The mam and the Boyf raise the child without consulting with her.
Sure she’s half woman half bed. At this stage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.