Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannnneeeeeeennnnnnnnn, stop avoiding the elephant in the room and address the tea spill stories from the weekend like the big brave girl you are.

You spoke disgustingly to a person suffering a terrible diagnosis and all you are concerned about is not ruining your career. So do the right thing and address it..
Career though , like can we all just take a minute to aknow that this crature thinks she has a career out of what she does 🙈🙈 I worked hard for my actually career got my degree , grafted bloody hard to get to where I am , what exactly constitutes her Instagram page as a career ??? What actual planet is she on , I think we should all say a prayer for her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As my nan would say shes a god help us.
Do she honestly think that anyone gives a shite what's on her feet
Talk about digging for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% agree with all of this 👍👍.
She is always going to use some kind of health issue to allow her to continue with her new career as an ‘influencer’ (can’t stand that term btw). As I’ve stated Tea Spill told me that she pleaded with her not to ruin her career as Insta is now her full time job so now she is going to play up her so called ‘Health’ anxiety 🙄. I’d say she had big talks with her agency and this was the advice they gave her. Queue now her getting close to almost having a breakdown and a lot tears and stories from under the duvet or in bed with her Pic line scar in full view and also some kind of medical check up with her ‘team’.
She is vile and she is an absolutely horrible manipulative person

@JustAnotherFollower thanks so much…… I am not well at all the past couple of days. I have to see my oncology nurse tmro and I was told I might have to be admitted so they can see what’s going on……… I’m so drained physically and emotionally from the pain and sickness 😢
I'm so sorry, best wishes with your appt, you have alot of people thinking about you on here... take a breather from thinking about this one, we got that covered for you ❤ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I always know I’m slipping as I stop watching Netflix , stop wanting to shower, my eating gets either so bad or I eat anything at all as I don’t care, I start obsessing on Facebook etc with so called friends who are there for the Drama and you don’t hear from them again for months and I’m stalking to see them like others stuff so I can be angry and feel tit. Then I start to bring it out in my cleaning I either do too much or not enough same with my kids and then I start reliving trauma. I do not at any stage pop onto Facebook or insta and say oh hi it’s me and my health anxiety! Just popping in! I can’t be a human until I’ve gone through the dark inner child circle that my mind wants me to go through then I can slowly start going for a walk, eating and smiling again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Christ, is this what passes for content? That was dire!! Absolute desperation.

And I’ve said it before but like grace, always missing for bed time, then off to bed early like she doesn’t hVe a care in the world or a child to put to bed or prep lunches etc.
Those stories were nothing short of pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What age is this woman like. Who gives a duck what's on your feet. And it dragged on and on.

The slippers were definitely a better look than the rotten wellies though 🤣🤐

Reactions: 11
Christ, is this what passes for content? That was dire!! Absolute desperation.

And I’ve said it before but like grace, always missing for bed time, then off to bed early like she doesn’t hVe a care in the world or a child to put to bed or prep lunches etc.
Those stories were nothing short of pathetic
It had a ring of Britney Spears off it. If that insta story was a friend or family member of mine I would be checking in as that behaviour and the pure dribble that went with it is not normal. Shannen if you think anyone in the garage is concerned with the fact you are wearing slippers you are deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t really watch shannen that often but just had a look at her stories there, I don’t mean this in a bad way but like is she alright in the head? Cause those clips where just bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I'm late to the party....

Im lost as I've been off socials a while. What has happened in the last few days? My phones on the blink and I can't go through the pages 🥲

Reactions: 4
Why is she afraid of 15 year old girls outside a shop in case they say something about her slippers? Is she ok in the dome like?
No one will look at your feet. Literally no one cares. Wtf did I just watch???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not even sure what to say about this evening’s performance? I can’t decide between her possibly being manic / on meds / unstable or a really childlike way of pretending to create a drama or scene over absolutely nothing. Either way it was uncomfortable to watch. I mean this is the woman responsible for a 5 year old child. Did she genuinely think it was funny? Does she think everyone will be saying “LADS isn’t Shannen such a mad b*stard for going to the shops in her slippers?!”. You wouldn’t for a second *accidentally* go out and drive in your slippers - you’d realise the second your foot was on the pedal?! Then a POLL on slippers and socks? Bizarre, UNFUNNY behaviour Shannen. Seems like you’re a lot more rattled than you’re letting on.

Reactions: 27
I had a relative with stage 4 cancer who’s family In desperation raised money for treatment that wasn’t offered in the nhs . Unfortunately covid kicked off , and this relatives condition worsened before she could get to country where treatment was offered . She passed away . The family donated every penny of what was raised to charities close to their hearts . No one would have begrudged them keeping it , for expenses or the young children she left behind . It was very honest and noble to donate it , It was a drop in the ocean compared to what Shaneen raised . She should be disgraced with herself .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had a relative with stage 4 cancer who’s family In desperation raised money for treatment that wasn’t offered in the nhs . Unfortunately covid kicked off , and this relatives condition worsened before she could get to country where treatment was offered . She passed away . The family donated every penny of what was raised to charities close to their hearts . No one would have begrudged them keeping it , for expenses or the young children she left behind . It was very honest and noble to donate it , It was a drop in the ocean compared to what Shaneen raised . She should be disgraced with herself .
No fucks given from Shannen, shes just gonna continue with her childish content, and "wait and hope" for people to forget about the go fund me! Im sorry for your loss, people go through such heartbreak, especially sad to leave young children behind😭 rip

No fucks given from Shannen, shes just gonna continue with her childish content, and "wait and hope" for people to forget about the go fund me! Im sorry for your loss, people go through such heartbreak, especially sad to leave young children behind😭 rip
Thank you , There is so much heartbreak out there ,such unfair circumstances everywhere . so shocked she hasn’t done more to even fundraise for others and give back a little .( don’t follow anymore so I could be wrong ) Wouldn’t wish ill on anyone but has she thought about what she’ll do when the money is pissed away and heaven forbid it’s ever genuinely needed for herself . People will not be as generous in the future

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I just watched freak show.intimated by 3 15 year old outside shop.But she can be vile human sending nasty texts to very sick lady behind camera.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.