Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That second pic actually makes me nauseous not joking 🤢🙄🙈
Those pictures really annoyed me and they still annoy me! I’ve never seen anyone so happy to be in hospital and on top of that,so close to Christmas. There she was loving life in a hospital bed with a sandwich and tea! Health anxiety? Yes,sure thing Shannen!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh the picture of health anxiety! In my opinion she didn’t look too anxious in those pictures!Oh sorry,I completely forgot…this anxiety is a type of anxiety I’ve possibly only heard of once,at most twice from those who are trying to wriggle out of “situations” I call it “convenient anxiety”
It’s a nice type like I said before,I know,I know,nobody has ever heard of it,it’s a “rare!” type🤨 It mysteriously appears when you need it to and then magically disappears when you need it to.It’s marvellous and quite extraordinary really.
I like to call it selective anxiety....

Those pictures really annoyed me and they still annoy me! I’ve never seen anyone so happy to be in hospital and on top of that,so close to Christmas. There she was loving life in a hospital bed with a sandwich and tea! Health anxiety? Yes,sure thing Shannen!
Sure do you not remember the other pic with the chocolate bar.....she said that she ate it in her sleep, but still managed to take a pic of herself........

Trying hard for a Kellogg's collab lol
Oh yes a breakfast cereal advertised by someone who never gets out of bed......

Reactions: 8
I like to call it selective anxiety....

Sure do you not remember the other pic with the chocolate bar.....she said that she ate it in her sleep, but still managed to take a pic of herself........

Oh yes a breakfast cereal advertised by someone who never gets out of bed......
Exactly “Selective Anxiety!” And I had that typed out as well 😂 Reminds me of my granny god rest her,except she had selective hearing! If you asked her if she wanted a little glass of cherry she’d hear you perfectly,but if my relative ( who is very religious) mentioned anything about mass to her and going to mass….she wouldn’t hear a thing and needed a new hearing aid! 🤣

I remember that chocolate bar vid,another sickening one.
She’d turn anyones stomach!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly “Selective Anxiety!” And I had that typed out as well 😂 Reminds me of my granny god rest her,except she had selective hearing! If you asked her if she wanted a little glass of cherry she’d hear you perfectly,but if my relative ( who is very religious) mentioned anything about mass to her and going to mass….she wouldn’t hear a thing and needed a new hearing aid! 🤣

I remember that chocolate bar vid,another sickening one.
She’d turn anyones stomach!
No she took pics of herself eating another bar "in her sleep"....and said that that's how exhausted she was that she ate chocolate in her sleep and didn't even realise she was doing it.....all while she photographed herself.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she took pics of herself eating another bar "in her sleep"....and said that that's how exhausted she was that she ate chocolate in her sleep and didn't even realise she was doing it.....all while she photographed herself.....
I stand corrected it was toast she was eating.....see below....so even though she was asleep she still managed to ask for toast, eat it and take a pic of herself......

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Shannnneeeeeeennnnnnnnn, stop avoiding the elephant in the room and address the tea spill stories from the weekend like the big brave girl you are.

You spoke disgustingly to a person suffering a terrible diagnosis and all you are concerned about is not ruining your career. So do the right thing and address it..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I missed the Teaspills story but if the lovely Shannen is worried about someone ruining her career (with the truth) that is a sign of a guilt….

Reactions: 11
Assume the "anxiety" is because of the Fitbit campaign she is promoting, some anxiety maybe genuine but in reality it is not. Losing followers she needs to come up with a plan to engage followers, people maybe looking at her stories but people commenting on her insta seem to be most friends, family and the other insta huns

Reactions: 3
Lads can ye stop with the posting of that smug yoke 🤢 There are no words for her carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone with health anxiety would never speak to anyone with such a serious illness as @Missymeister the way she did... I cant stop thinking about you and pray your doing ok in the toughest of circumstances @Missymeister 🙏❤
Exactly..and someone who has been through cancer shouldn't be talking to another cancer patient in such a vile manner.....she needs to remember that she is the lucky one who came through the other side of her cancer diagnosis...not everyone is so lucky....she should be counting her blessings instead of being so miserable and being horrible to people! @Missymeister hoping and praying that you are doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This whole anxiety rampage she's been on the last couple of weeks. Two things.

1) She's definitely ramped it up since her vile, insensitive reaction/lack of compassion & respect for Aisling Murphy. The immediate outrage she caused (deserved) seemed to spark her "anxiety", which in turn made people pity her......once again (Little Miss Sweety Pie thrives on pity)

2)...most importantly, I honestly think she's mentioning her "anxiety" every second story, because she has to keep up an image. "The poor sick girl", "God, poor Shannen - she's such a fighter" - she adores playing the victim. It's almost an obsession. Her cancer is gone (Thank God), so she needs a new ailment. A new pity party parody. The easiest one of all? Anxiety. Depression. Stress, and no doubt - she'll start to say it's getting worse and worse and worse all because of "trolls" and this site - I mean, how dare anyone question what she did with all that money. In her own words "she doesn't have to explain herself" - that in itself is such a huge admission of guilt. Basically, what I'm saying, is she'll continue with the anxiety story for the next few months, this will be her narrative. She'll use it to hide behind. When people start questioning her, Instagram pages start exposing her, etc. Her "anxiety" will reach a new level, she'll be the biggest victim again. Wouldn't put it past the horror to start a new Go Fund Me - "Help Shannen get to The Maldives to De-Stress"....mark my words, this is what's going to happen.

I'll leave the below pic, which absolutely describes Little Miss Sweety Pies's situation. Personally, I'm over the moon people are starting to expose the scam artist.

7f7683ae9565122305c0f4779dbe11f6.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This whole anxiety rampage she's been on the last couple of weeks. Two things.

1) She's definitely ramped it up since her vile, insensitive reaction/lack of compassion & respect for Aisling Murphy. The immediate outrage she caused (deserved) seemed to spark her "anxiety", which in turn made people pity her......once again (Little Miss Sweety Pie thrives on pity)

2)...most importantly, I honestly think she's mentioning her "anxiety" every second story, because she has to keep up an image. "The poor sick girl", "God, poor Shannen - she's such a fighter" - she adores playing the victim. It's almost an obsession. Her cancer is gone (Thank God), so she needs a new ailment. A new pity party parody. The easiest one of all? Anxiety. Depression. Stress, and no doubt - she'll start to say it's getting worse and worse and worse all because of "trolls" and this site - I mean, how dare anyone question what she did with all that money. In her own words "she doesn't have to explain herself" - that in itself is such a huge admission of guilt. Basically, what I'm saying, is she'll continue with the anxiety story for the next few months, this will be her narrative. She'll use it to hide behind. When people start questioning her, Instagram pages start exposing her, etc. Her "anxiety" will reach a new level, she'll be the biggest victim again. Wouldn't put it past the horror to start a new Go Fund Me - "Help Shannen get to The Maldives to De-Stress"....mark my words, this is what's going to happen.

I'll leave the below pic, which absolutely describes Little Miss Sweety Pies's situation. Personally, I'm over the moon people are starting to expose the scam artist.

View attachment 1012256
100% agree with all of this 👍👍.
She is always going to use some kind of health issue to allow her to continue with her new career as an ‘influencer’ (can’t stand that term btw). As I’ve stated Tea Spill told me that she pleaded with her not to ruin her career as Insta is now her full time job so now she is going to play up her so called ‘Health’ anxiety 🙄. I’d say she had big talks with her agency and this was the advice they gave her. Queue now her getting close to almost having a breakdown and a lot tears and stories from under the duvet or in bed with her Pic line scar in full view and also some kind of medical check up with her ‘team’.
She is vile and she is an absolutely horrible manipulative person

Someone with health anxiety would never speak to anyone with such a serious illness as @Missymeister the way she did... I cant stop thinking about you and pray your doing ok in the toughest of circumstances @Missymeister 🙏❤
@JustAnotherFollower thanks so much…… I am not well at all the past couple of days. I have to see my oncology nurse tmro and I was told I might have to be admitted so they can see what’s going on……… I’m so drained physically and emotionally from the pain and sickness 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Totally. The part that boils my piss - anxiety, and depression is fastly becoming an epidemic in its own right. So many people facing daily struggles with demons in their heads, it breaks my heart.
Then you've this one. Just "popping on" to share her experience.

I'm very aware depression and anxiety come in so many different forms, shapes, disguises...but let me tell you, ask a person that suffers from anxiety/depression-like, real heavy dark tit - the LAST thing they do is "pop" onto their Social Media account.
Pop on to a platform that, in my opinion, absolutely contributes to the demise of people's mental health. It's the last thing that should, could, or would enter your head.
She is making a mockery of this very real, very damaging, and very serious illness.

Another reason to expose this horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

@JustAnotherFollower thanks so much…… I am not well at all the past couple of days. I have to see my oncology nurse tmro and I was told I might have to be admitted so they can see what’s going on……… I’m so drained physically and emotionally from the pain and sickness 😢
Take care of yourself and dont let that wagon annoy you even further
I hope it goes well with the nurse and hopefully they won't need to admit you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is always going to use some kind of health issue to allow her to continue with her new career as an ‘influencer’ (can’t stand that term btw). As I’ve stated Tea Spill told me that she pleaded with her not to ruin her career as Insta is now her full time job so now she is going to play up her so called ‘Health’ anxiety 🙄. I’d say she had big talks with her agency and this was the advice they gave her. Queue now her getting close to almost having a breakdown and a lot tears and stories from under the duvet or in bed with her Pic line scar in full view and also some kind of medical check up with her ‘team’.
She is vile and she is an absolutely horrible manipulative person

Is teaspill going to just leave it?

I'm actually shocked at how she is saying don't ruin my job as if she is broke and needs the income. Her greed knows no bounds.

The way she spoke to you was vile and nasty.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.