Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be completely wrong here but didn’t teaspill go live on Instagram once to prove she wasn’t Liz Reaney?

Reactions: 1
All of this going on and she’s talking about people going out last night!! She has some neck and some cheek! An awful woman who deserves to have no luck 😡

He’s in the Maldives today , first class travel.
At least he paid for this honestly. I’m going to message him about the Go Fund Me, surely he can’t condone this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I could be completely wrong here but didn’t teaspill go live on Instagram once to prove she wasn’t Liz Reaney?
I don't think it is Liz tbh, now she could totally be involved in the background somewhere, passing on stories to avoid being called out herself or "friends" with whoever it is, but the spelling seems too good to be her......Liz can't string a sentence together most days and her spelling is atrocious, and Joyless Joy's is even worse 😂

Reactions: 2
All of this going on and she’s talking about people going out last night!! She has some neck and some cheek! An awful woman who deserves to have no luck 😡

At least he paid for this honestly. I’m going to message him about the Go Fund Me, surely he can’t condone this.
I know they don’t seem to be short of a few quid, but who’s to say CB didn’t get a cut of the GFM himself. Even a small Cut of 170k is a lot of money. He started it so should have stopped it when the target was reached. Anything over the 10k was an additional bonus. He does have to take some responsibility for the situation.

Reactions: 4
Teaspill seems to know how to spell and have a coherent conversation so I never thought it could be liz 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

Thought the exact same thing spelling and vocabulary are too good to be Liz.

Reactions: 3
When did her insta get verified and how in the name of god had she the neck to put “public figure” in her bio?
Why is this country so obsessed with grief stories and misery

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.