Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs you couldn’t write this tit. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now we all saw her intitial reaction to this she discussed it in the same breath as her baked oats and her blowdry. So so false
shes being called on on the tea bag someone with screenshots about go fund , her bubble going to burst

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The moneies raised weren't used as allegedly intended I would think that is basis enough for a report to gfm 🤷 Noone on here expected her to give the money back , people wanted it to be used as they had been led to believe and invest it in other charities . I would say most people on here don't actually follow her to be honest , there are other ways to view stories without engaging with her page .
Not based on the screenshots shots posted here but maybe If people have evidence of her saying something different on her stories.

I used to follow her but unfollowed her recently. I couldn’t stick the continuous buying/flogging/eating while talking/anxiety/tiredness.

Reactions: 4
The fact she blocks people who ask about the money and what her plans are, the people who have contributed money, tell you she's shady. No more needs saying really.

Reactions: 14
It seems to just mention easing financial pressure in the original part and that was written by someone else who set up the GFM page. If I’m reading it right she only mentioned future treatments after the GFM had been closed so I don’t think you could argue that that is what people were told in advance of donating. Her story probably will make some people less willing to donate to other fundraisers in the future but I think if you donate then it’s their money really and you can disagree with how they use it but there’s not much you can do about it, just be more cautious going forward. Unless they do explicitly state a purpose initially and then it’s not used for that and maybe there is some way to take it up with GFM. I think messaging her directly is a bit much tbh. If you are going to donate I’d consider that money gone once you do. Only donate what you can comfortably afford to lose. It looks bad for herself if she has misused the funds but I wouldn’t be letting it get to me, it’s her money now and lesson learned for anyone who feels misled.
she was in a hotel last night living her best life, has money now , no shame

Reactions: 4
She has said in prior " rants " I have no problem with people DMing me and asking me questions about the go fund me!! Then they do and she goes mad, blocks them !

Reactions: 14
Ok so as a severe anxiety sufferer this one just baffles me! When I get hit with the dreaded run to the toilet anxiety attacks I have to sit in the corner deep breathing trying to ground myself. I cannot eat or I would just vomit I cannot lie down as I’m pacing the floor I can’t shower leave the house watch tv etc etc I’ve suffered this 30 years and I could do none of the things this one can do. I’d have to cancel plans and take my meds to function. But function i do. I still cook, clean, watch the kids, shop for groceries etc all the while running as I’m so terrified of it becoming so severe in front of others. She is just disgusting
another false cork trying to be an influencer is that Sincerely chesley , nothing sincere about her , using anxiety, as her illness and related to liz reaney, calling out big bloggers everyday , making reels, if u genuinely have anxiety, u woukd hardly be able to put your coat on , they all think they can not work and milk instagram,,liars the lot of them, no wonder people get no empathy when their genuinely ill , watching all these frauds

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just an update……she has been in contact with Tea Spill and she did admit being wrong sending me the messages but said that the money is hers and she will not be explaining to anyone what it’s being used for……and the messages are being manipulated. Tea Spill advised her to speak honestly about it and it will stop the talk……Tea Spill also said she got a flood of DMs supporting me 💕💕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just an update……she has been in contact with Tea Spill and she did admit being wrong sending me the messages but said that the money is hers and she will not be explaining to anyone what it’s being used for……and the messages are being manipulated. Tea Spill advised her to speak honestly about it and it will stop the talk……Tea Spill also said she got a flood of DMs supporting me 💕💕
The money is hers and she will do what she likes... Wow.. There ya have it.. She has no intention of every paying it forward to a charity or people who need it... She's a parasite..

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Called it! I knew full well she was gonna say nothing about the money, but now that theres pressure on her " the money is hers, and will not be explaining what its used for" SHE NEVER HAD ANY INTENTIONS OF DONATING ANY OF IT, THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS..... ITS HERS, END OF! NASTY, NASTY, VILE, HORRIBLE, GREEDY witch

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m genuinely shocked over Shannen she always came across like little Miss Sweet on her stories , my opinion has been really changed. To the lady here who shared her story I’m so sorry you are going through hell and had to also deal with this. Sending love and us tattlers stick together if you ever need someone to chat to we are always here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my goodness I can’t believe she has said that’s it’s hers and won’t be explaining to anyone. What a vile disgusting piece of work she is! Also sending love to you missymeister I hope you are doing okay and well done you for showing everyone what a conniving witch Shannen truly is!

Reactions: 17
I’m genuinely shocked over Shannen she always came across like little Miss Sweet on her stories , my opinion has been really changed. To the lady here who shared her story I’m so sorry you are going through hell and had to also deal with this. Sending love and is tattlers stick together if you ever need someone to chat to we are always here.
Thanks so much I’m so upset tonight tbh……I’m shaking.

She also asked Tea Spill not to ruin her career as Instagram is now her full time job…… I have no words 😢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well done to you. She needs calling out. I have a family. Member with incurable cancer and they get on with life, spend time with family, look after their house, go to treatment and apps without moaning and groaning. Yes the have bad days but they get through them and live every day and are grateful to. Still have time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Take a step away from insta etc for a couple of days.... buy yourself something nice tomorrow.. even ur fave cake maybe.. get into comfy pjs and treat yourself..I know that won't solve much but turning off insta would be good for your head.. you don't want anymore stress on you..

And ur troll pals are here for you to chat or rant or whatever ... mind yourself ❤💜💛💙

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.